RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Please Remember For Mare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Madeline

I sure hope she does win. If she wins my rescue dogs and the dachshunds I breed will have a late Christmas but they will have one. It's been hard on them...treat wise since I had the stroke.The voting continues until the 29th,I think it should get before Christmas. Anyway if we win they get a nice basket of treats! I have 3 litters of puppies right now and feeding all of them gets tight at times.

Blessings,Mare In Oklahoma

-- Re: Please Remember For Mare

I just voted and it looks like "Miss Blue" is well in the lead! Sheis so adorable! I will make sure to vote tomorrow as well!Madeline>> PLease make a bookmark of this link and vote everyday for " MISSBLUE" to> help out Mare's bunch my regulars and rescues have a Christmas. Ifwe win we> get a treat basket for doggies !> Thanks so much !> Just go to this link and at the bottom click view current entries.Miss Blue> is the last one....please help us .> http://www.leboneappetit.com/dogofthemonth.html> > You can vote everyday for 10 Days!> Mare and The Kids>