RemedySpot.com

Warts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

At the end there, I meant to write " care " , not " acre " ! Sorry!

Caroline

> From: Caroline Glover <sfglover@...>

> Reply-< >

> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:31:42 -0400

> < >

> Conversation: Warts

> Subject: Re: Warts

>

> Kavita,

>

> I know this sounds crazy, but have you heard about the Cincinnati Children's

> Hospital duct tape study?

>

> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/14/health/main525523.shtml

>

> I guess it really works for some... whether your son would stand for it is

> another question.

>

> If he were on an antifungal that might take acre of it.

>

> Caroline

Thks Caroline, will try it tonight when he's asleep. By the way I tried french

toast he loved it so he's off the typical gf diet for now thks Kavita

Re: Warts

>

> Kavita,

>

> I know this sounds crazy, but have you heard about the Cincinnati Children's

> Hospital duct tape study?

>

> http://www.cbsnews. com/stories/ 2002/10/14/ health/main52552 3.shtml

>

> I guess it really works for some... whether your son would stand for it is

> another question.

>

> If he were on an antifungal that might take acre of it.

>

> Caroline

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

• 4 months later...

HOME::Health-and-Fitness/Alternative

Plantar Wart Removal - How to Get Rid of Warts Once and For AllBy Henry Tordsen

Article Word Count: 477 [View Summary] Comments (0)

You want to know how to get rid of warts quickly and hassle-free, right? Then I guess you are not interested in old tricks you have already tried with no results. Plantar wart removal tricks like the one with the duct tape may work for many, but not for all, and when they do work, there is no guarantee that your warts will not return. The fact is, these plantar wart removal tricks, without exception, fail to kill the root of warts.

How to get rid of warts then?

Learning how to get rid of warts should not be a science, you just need the right formula. You just want to get rid of warts once and for all, quickly and effectively, as we are all used to today - by using chemicals. And I will give my honest opinion on what products you should look for at the end of my article. But first, a short recapitulation of the popular plantar wart treatment options and the reason why they fail.

How to get rid of warts using duct tape

I can't recommend this plantar wart removal method. Not just the exact mechanism is not known, this wart cure has proven to be ineffective in many cases. It may be the poisonous material of the tape that changes the immune system's response in a way that's unfavorable for the wart, maybe the lack of oxygenation. But we both know for sure that the results won't last. This wart removal trick apparently fails to remove the plantar warts' roots.

How to get rid of warts using garlic

Garlic is one of the better home remedies for plantar wart removal. The disadvantage of this wart cure is quite obvious but it is reported to work for many people. Garlic can be applied both externally and internally. Just place a thin slice of garlic on the wart and keep there overnight with the help of a band aid. By morning a blister should appear. Allow it to dry away naturally. If this plantar wart removal trick doesn't work for you there is no need to try garlic capsules. They won't either.

How to get rid of warts using zinc

Zinc is a well known immune system booster which I would recommend to take in moderate doses. Above 10 mg for every kg body weight would be considered as a high dose. Zinc poisoning involves stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure, fever, metallic taste in the mouth. If overdose is suspected drink a lot of milk and head over to the nearest hospital.

In a 2003 study 58.5% of the patients agreed on the unsuccessfulness of the above mentioned methods for plantar wart treatment. 34.1% said that the results were inconvenient. These are disappointing numbers considering the fact how popular and time consuming these plantar wart treatment methods are.

So how to get rid of warts then?

If you have tried these plantar wart removal methods with no avail and tired of looking, have a look at my site where you can learn more about how to get rid of warts. You can read about a time proven procedure for plantar wart removal. You can't go wrong with this one.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Henry_Tordsen

©

EzineArticles.com - Worldwide.

You are welcome. :-) It's what we are here for. I research daily, but what I really prefer to do is research for people who can use it.

Michele is right about the files. There is some interesting material there and we have only started. I have only had this group since October, and it's a work in progress. Michele and Marty are wonderful with what they post and Michele is helping me with putting files in Word and up loading them. This is a wonderful group of people.

Blessings and Love, Joy

[ ] Warts

Plantar Wart Removal - How to Get Rid of Warts Once and For AllBy Henry Tordsen

You want to know how to get rid of warts quickly and hassle-free, right? Then I guess you are not interested in old tricks you have already tried with no results. Plantar wart removal tricks like the one with the duct tape may work for many, but not for all, and when they do work, there is no guarantee that your warts will not return. The fact is, these plantar wart removal tricks, without exception, fail to kill the root of warts.

Learning how to get rid of warts should not be a science, you just need the right formula. You just want to get rid of warts once and for all, quickly and effectively, as we are all used to today - by using chemicals. And I will give my honest opinion on what products you should look for at the end of my article. But first, a short recapitulation of the popular plantar wart treatment options and the reason why they fail.

I can't recommend this plantar wart removal method. Not just the exact mechanism is not known, this wart cure has proven to be ineffective in many cases. It may be the poisonous material of the tape that changes the immune system's response in a way that's unfavorable for the wart, maybe the lack of oxygenation. But we both know for sure that the results won't last. This wart removal trick apparently fails to remove the plantar warts' roots.

Garlic is one of the better home remedies for plantar wart removal. The disadvantage of this wart cure is quite obvious but it is reported to work for many people. Garlic can be applied both externally and internally. Just place a thin slice of garlic on the wart and keep there overnight with the help of a band aid. By morning a blister should appear. Allow it to dry away naturally. If this plantar wart removal trick doesn't work for you there is no need to try garlic capsules. They won't either.

Zinc is a well known immune system booster which I would recommend to take in moderate doses. Above 10 mg for every kg body weight would be considered as a high dose. Zinc poisoning involves stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure, fever, metallic taste in the mouth. If overdose is suspected drink a lot of milk and head over to the nearest hospital.

In a 2003 study 58.5% of the patients agreed on the unsuccessfulness of the above mentioned methods for plantar wart treatment. 34.1% said that the results were inconvenient. These are disappointing numbers considering the fact how popular and time consuming these plantar wart treatment methods are.

If you have tried these plantar wart removal methods with no avail and tired of looking, have a look at my site where you can learn more about how to get rid of warts. You can read about a time proven procedure for plantar wart removal. You can't go wrong with this one.

© EzineArticles.com - Worldwide.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

I can already tell!

Re: [ ] Warts

You are welcome. :-) It's what we are here for. I research daily, but what I really prefer to do is research for people who can use it.

Michele is right about the files. There is some interesting material there and we have only started. I have only had this group since October, and it's a work in progress. Michele and Marty are wonderful with what they post and Michele is helping me with putting files in Word and up loading them. This is a wonderful group of people.

Blessings and Love, Joy

[ ] Warts

Plantar Wart Removal - How to Get Rid of Warts Once and For All

By Henry Tordsen

© EzineArticles.com - Worldwide.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

My son had a HUGE problem with warts for several years...he wound up with over

30 of them on his fingers and hands! We tried lots of things, but we finally

had to go to a dermatologist. She prescribed something called Podofilox (I'm

not sure I spelled that right). Anyway, we had to dab it with a toothpick on

every wart each night at bedtime and we wrapped each treated area with surgical

tape. It was a pain in the neck, but it worked! Within four months ALL the

warts were gone, and one year later they still have not returned.

Good Luck!

Lori Getz

Warts

We are treating our four year old NT son for viral issues. Bacteria

is an issue as well. Without OLE, PRX and O of O and a few other

things his urinary tract infection returns.

My question is about viral issues. After increasing the viral

protocal we have had viral die off like sores & rashes occur. A wart

appeared on his hand which I can't seem to get rid of. He had one on

the bottom of his toe but it went away. He takes the following:

One and 1/2 PRX (extra strength ViraStop) three times a day

SPS - 1/2 three times a day

1000mg of OLE three times a day

50mg of O of O three times a day

Carnatine 500mg once a day

and a few other things for yeast etc.

The only thing I can think of is to increase the Lysine. What do you

think? The supplement bill in this house is nuts!

Thanks, Melinda

Guest guest

Try increasing the ViraStop / PRX for a few days. In the pilot studies, the

disappearance of

long-standing warts was reported fairly commonly.

>

> We are treating our four year old NT son for viral issues. Bacteria

> is an issue as well. Without OLE, PRX and O of O and a few other

> things his urinary tract infection returns.

>

> My question is about viral issues. After increasing the viral

> protocal we have had viral die off like sores & rashes occur. A wart

> appeared on his hand which I can't seem to get rid of. He had one on

> the bottom of his toe but it went away. He takes the following:

>

> One and 1/2 PRX (extra strength ViraStop) three times a day

> SPS - 1/2 three times a day

> 1000mg of OLE three times a day

> 50mg of O of O three times a day

> Carnatine 500mg once a day

>

> and a few other things for yeast etc.

>

> The only thing I can think of is to increase the Lysine. What do you

> think? The supplement bill in this house is nuts!

> Thanks, Melinda

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Yes PRX is the professional grade of Virastop, but I would start with

ViraStop first and than work your way up using the low and slow

method that D recommends. She explains the protocal on

enzymestuff.com. Theramedix is the professional grade line.

www.theramedix.com

866-998-4372

I found shellie with Theramedix very helpful: 866-816-3015.

We increased the PRX and lysine and our sons wart is gone.

Melinda

>

> PRX is extra strength Virastop?

> Warts

>

>

> We are treating our four year old NT son for viral issues.

Bacteria

> is an issue as well. Without OLE, PRX and O of O and a few other

> things his urinary tract infection returns.

>

> My question is about viral issues. After increasing the viral

> protocal we have had viral die off like sores & rashes occur. A

wart

> appeared on his hand which I can't seem to get rid of. He had one

on

> the bottom of his toe but it went away. He takes the following:

>

> One and 1/2 PRX (extra strength ViraStop) three times a day

> SPS - 1/2 three times a day

> 1000mg of OLE three times a day

> 50mg of O of O three times a day

> Carnatine 500mg once a day

>

> and a few other things for yeast etc.

>

> The only thing I can think of is to increase the Lysine. What do

you

> think? The supplement bill in this house is nuts!

> Thanks, Melinda

>

>

>

>

>

>