RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Welcome anne!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do elaborate Marty. You already know that anne and me are interested. Love you, Joy

Re: [ ] Re: Welcome> anne!> > > A big welcome to you anne > Hope you can find your way around,and if you have> any> Spiritual healing needs feel free to ask.> Stompingelk> --- anne <maria_anna_33@...> wrote:> > > Thanks for the lovely welcome, Joy. And,> hello> > to Michele, Marty > > and everyone. I have been perusing the site and> see> > that I could > > read for hours and not have scratched the> surface of> > available > > information. You have included such a wonderful> > variety of different > > aspects of the spectrum of Health. Very> interesting> > space and I look > > forward to learning from all of you. > > > > Love, > > anne > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > Welcome anne! Glad the URL worked. :-) > > anne is a friend > > of mine from another group I am on. > > > > > > Michele and Marty will be welcoming you, also.> > > Michele is co-owner > > and Marty is moderator.> > > > > > You can use that URL to access the group,> where> > you can sign in and > > peruse the site. Check out the files. I am a> bit> > unorthodox. I > > believe to be truly healthy, one must know what> is> > happening all > > around you, which includes laws, politics,> > pharmaceuticals, and of > > course, the Alternative Modalities that helps> us. > > :-) > > > > > > We do have a couple of people who have> different> > levels of medical > > experience, Nancie and Van. > > > > > > If you have a question, please ask anne or> you> > can just read or > > participate in health discussions.> > > > > > Have fun. Lots of Love, Blessings, and Hugs. > Joy> > >> > > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > > >____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. >http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > >

I will tonight,I have as job interview!!!!

also,did you put this in the file section once before

JOY???

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Do elaborate Marty. You already know that anne

> and me are interested. Love you, Joy

> Re: [ ] Re: Welcome

> > anne!

> >

> >

> > A big welcome to you anne

> > Hope you can find your way around,and if you

> have

> > any

> > Spiritual healing needs feel free to ask.

> > Stompingelk

> > --- anne <maria_anna_33@...> wrote:

> >

> > > Thanks for the lovely welcome, Joy.

> And,

> > hello

> > > to Michele, Marty

> > > and everyone. I have been perusing the site

> and

> > see

> > > that I could

> > > read for hours and not have scratched the

> > surface of

> > > available

> > > information. You have included such a

> wonderful

> > > variety of different

> > > aspects of the spectrum of Health. Very

> > interesting

> > > space and I look

> > > forward to learning from all of you.

> > >

> > > Love,

> > > anne

>

> >

> > >

> > >

>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Welcome anne! Glad the URL worked.

> :-)

> > > anne is a friend

> > > of mine from another group I am on.

> > > >

> > > > Michele and Marty will be welcoming you,

> also.

> >

> > > Michele is co-owner

> > > and Marty is moderator.

> > > >

> > > > You can use that URL to access the group,

> > where

> > > you can sign in and

> > > peruse the site. Check out the files. I am

> a

> > bit

> > > unorthodox. I

> > > believe to be truly healthy, one must know

> what

> > is

> > > happening all

> > > around you, which includes laws, politics,

> > > pharmaceuticals, and of

> > > course, the Alternative Modalities that

> helps

> > us.

> > > :-)

> > > >

> > > > We do have a couple of people who have

> > different

> > > levels of medical

> > > experience, Nancie and Van.

> > > >

> > > > If you have a question, please ask

> anne or

> > you

> > > can just read or

> > > participate in health discussions.

> > > >

> > > > Have fun. Lots of Love, Blessings, and

> Hugs.

> > Joy

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> > mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate

> > me or deceive me.

> > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> > love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > freedom.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> >

>

>

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

> >

> >

> >

> >

May I ask what your intrest are anne,not that it

matters!!!

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Do elaborate Marty. You already know that anne

> and me are interested. Love you, Joy

> Re: [ ] Re: Welcome

> > anne!

> >

> >

> > A big welcome to you anne

> > Hope you can find your way around,and if you

> have

> > any

> > Spiritual healing needs feel free to ask.

> > Stompingelk

> > --- anne <maria_anna_33@...> wrote:

> >

> > > Thanks for the lovely welcome, Joy.

> And,

> > hello

> > > to Michele, Marty

> > > and everyone. I have been perusing the site

> and

> > see

> > > that I could

> > > read for hours and not have scratched the

> > surface of

> > > available

> > > information. You have included such a

> wonderful

> > > variety of different

> > > aspects of the spectrum of Health. Very

> > interesting

> > > space and I look

> > > forward to learning from all of you.

> > >

> > > Love,

> > > anne

>

> >

> > >

> > >

>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Welcome anne! Glad the URL worked.

> :-)

> > > anne is a friend

> > > of mine from another group I am on.

> > > >

> > > > Michele and Marty will be welcoming you,

> also.

> >

> > > Michele is co-owner

> > > and Marty is moderator.

> > > >

> > > > You can use that URL to access the group,

> > where

> > > you can sign in and

> > > peruse the site. Check out the files. I am

> a

> > bit

> > > unorthodox. I

> > > believe to be truly healthy, one must know

> what

> > is

> > > happening all

> > > around you, which includes laws, politics,

> > > pharmaceuticals, and of

> > > course, the Alternative Modalities that

> helps

> > us.

> > > :-)

> > > >

> > > > We do have a couple of people who have

> > different

> > > levels of medical

> > > experience, Nancie and Van.

> > > >

> > > > If you have a question, please ask

> anne or

> > you

> > > can just read or

> > > participate in health discussions.

> > > >

> > > > Have fun. Lots of Love, Blessings, and

> Hugs.

> > Joy

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> > mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate

> > me or deceive me.

> > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> > love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > freedom.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> >

>

>

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

> >

> >

> >

> >

anne that is fascinating! I have seen Spirits, and they have never harmed me. One at work was angry that I could see him. But he didn't try to harm me. It was when I worked at Ford assembly plant. The lady next to me, asked me what I was looking at. (I probably had my mouth open. Lol!) And then she said, no don't tell me. She already knew as some of her family are sensitives, but she is afraid.

I have to wonder, if maybe the spirits that are blocking you from leaving, might know something and are keeping you there for your protection. Maybe they are afraid of the next possible owners. Maybe, they love your energy. I am sure you have thought of all of these. :-) Do they communicate with you?

Anyway, spirits that stay in this world have reasons for not crossing over. And some of them are of lower vibrations. That's about all I know. But it's a fascinating subject. Thanks for sharing anne.

Lots of Love. Joy

[ ] Re: Welcome anne!

Dear Marty,I would love to hear more about "Praying with a Pipe". I am quite interested in the Native American culure and would enjoy learning more about the spirit ways. A beautiful Native American shaman/medicine man spent two days with me a few years ago and taught me many "beginning" lessons. I live on very "active" native land and many grandmothers and grandfathers share "my" land and abode. I hope that does not sound too strange! When I first moved into this home (almost 16 years ago,) furniture would be moved all around at some time during the night. Every morning I would dutifully put things back where I chose them to be placed. I finally got a bit fiesty & said out loud "Look, I am living here now and I want the furniture where I put it". Well, that finally put an end to that. My Native friend got quite a kick out of that one. He told me that they were simply attempting to get my attention. He "felt" many Native spirits here and informed me that they want to teach me. They are still with me and we share space very peacefully, unless someone should be here that they do not like. Then, the shananigans that they pull are quite mischevious, make me laugh out loud and never fail to drive the "offending" visitor away! They do protect me and love my wolf-hybrid. I feel that they protect him, also. The only problem is: I am (and many others will verify this,) apparently "blocked" from leaving this property. Well, that is a long story. So...to get back to your kind offer, I would love to learn anything that you choose to teach. Thank you so very much.Love,anne > > > >> > > > Welcome anne! Glad the URL worked. :-) > > > anne is a friend > > > of mine from another group I am on. > > > > > > > > Michele and Marty will be welcoming you, also.> > > > > Michele is co-owner > > > and Marty is moderator.> > > > > > > > You can use that URL to access the group,> > where> > > you can sign in and > > > peruse the site. Check out the files. I am a> > bit> > > unorthodox. I > > > believe to be truly healthy, one must know what> > is> > > happening all > > > around you, which includes laws, politics,> > > pharmaceuticals, and of > > > course, the Alternative Modalities that helps> > us. > > > :-) > > > > > > > > We do have a couple of people who have> > different> > > levels of medical > > > experience, Nancie and Van. > > > > > > > > If you have a question, please ask anne or> > you> > > can just read or > > > participate in health discussions.> > > > > > > > Have fun. Lots of Love, Blessings, and Hugs. > > Joy> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love. > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > >> ____________________________________________________________________________________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. > >> http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > > > > > >