RemedySpot.com

Re: spa treatment from the Arizona desert.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is neat, Marty.

Have to tell you I was expecting a joke. The punch line, was going to be something like, and to really relax your partner, hit them on the head. I think you have corrupted me, Marty! Lol!

Love you. Joy

[ ] spa treatment from the Arizona desert.

This is a spa treatment from the Arizona desert.Select a large, flat smoothstone, the size of your palm Heat stone in a lowtemperature oven until warmbut not hot. Rub some scented massage oil into thestone and use this heatedrock to give your partner a soothing massage. The heatfrom the stonerelaxes and penetrates the muscles. Use up to 15 dropsof essential oil per1 oz. of unscented oil. Start with less drops, you canalways add more.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

During the summer months here, I go to the river, and take hot rocks like the size of a half dollar, or a bit larger, and I have someone lay the hot stones on my herniated discs on my back, this is really relaxing, and helps the sore spots heal, then I jump in the river for a swim, very nice, wish I was there now!Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: This is neat, Marty. Have to tell you I was expecting a

joke. The punch line, was going to be something like, and to really relax your partner, hit them on the head. I think you have corrupted me, Marty! Lol! Love you. Joy [ ] spa treatment from the Arizona desert. This is a spa treatment from the Arizona

desert.Select a large, flat smoothstone, the size of your palm Heat stone in a lowtemperature oven until warmbut not hot. Rub some scented massage oil into thestone and use this heatedrock to give your partner a soothing massage. The heatfrom the stonerelaxes and penetrates the muscles. Use up to 15 dropsof essential oil per1 oz. of unscented oil. Start with less drops, you canalways add more.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping

deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping