RemedySpot.com

Re: LMay__Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I'm GLAD your not scattered all over the mountain! Glad your home, hope you are improving each day. I've heard of others that have seen the light and didn't want to come back either... But you did for a reason unknown to you yet... Keep us updated on how your doing...

((( Get Well Hugs )))Helen

Thanks I am just home I was in quarantine. Got out of quarantine 45 min. before being released from hospital.........I now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems. The heart problems were caused by a very bad reaction of a pain medicine. After the med I got real bad, called for nurse and don't remember anything else for next 3 hours told my heart would quit for about 20 beats and then start no blood pressure 4 different times quit breathing more than normal had 1 massive seizure and 3 small ones When I would come around I would start to talk and then it would start again. Can't prove it by me. Nurse ordered crash cart and used it with out waiting for Dr. orders. Tho Dr. did say her actions saved my life. I was told that when I was stable and out of danger I told the nurse that she should have let me die that it would be better for everybody. And when I did truely come to and was myself I said the same thing she laugh ted and told me I did not get the satifaction of going home on her watch by dying. The main problem now is that I really think I was right in not wanting to come back. I have not told anybody about the light. Now I have to live with knowing about the light with this horrible useless body. I am no longer under the pot I am under the under the under the pot. I should be scattered over Chalk Mountain today instead of typing lmay

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.