Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> Dirt Roads.....by Harvey "

> >>

> >> What's mainly wrong with society today is that too many Dirt Roads have

been paved. There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs, education,

divorce, delinquency, that wouldn't be

remedied if we just had more Dirt Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.

> >>

> >> People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn early on that life is a

bumpy ride. That it can jar you right down to your teeth sometimes, but it's

worth it, if at the end is home...a loving family and a dog.

> >>

> >> We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educational system if our

kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with other kids, from whom they

learn how to get along.

> >>

> >> There was less crime in our streets before they were paved. Criminals

didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape, if they knew they'd be welcomed

by 5 barking dogs and a double barrel shotgun. And there were no drive by

shootings.

> >>

> >> Our values were better when our roads were worse!

People did not worship their cars more than their kids, and motorists were

more courteous, they

> >> didn't tailgate by riding the bumper or the guy in front would choke

you with dust and bust your windshield with rocks.Dirt Roads taught

patience.

> >>

> >> Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn't hop in your car

for a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk. For your mail,

you walked to the mail box.

> >>

> >> What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out? That was the best

part, then you stayed home and had some family time, roasted marshmallows

and popped popcorn and pony rides on Daddy's shoulders....and you learned

how to make prettier quilts than anybody.

> >>

> >> At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that bad words tasted like

soap. Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads more likely lead to a

fishing creek or a swimming hole.

> >>

> >> At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we even locked our car was in

August, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill it with too much

zucchini.

> >>

> >> At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extra springtime income,

from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have to hitch up a team and pull

them out. Usually you got a dollar ...always you got a new friend ... at the

end of a Dirt Road.

>

• 7 years later...

What's mainly wrong with society today is that too

many Dirt Roads have

been paved.

There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,

education,

divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if we

just had more Dirt

Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.

People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn early

on that life is a

bumpy ride.

That it can jar you right down to your teeth

sometimes, but it's worth

it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happy

kids and a dog.

We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educational

system if our

kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with other

kids, from whom

they learn how to get along.

There was less crime in our streets before they were

paved.

Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,

if they knew

they'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a double

barrel shotgun.

And there were no drive by shootings.

Our values were better when our roads were worse!

People did not worship their cars more than their

kids, and motorists

were more courteous, they didn't tailgate by riding

the bumper or the

guy in front would choke you with dust & bust your

windshield with

rocks.

Dirt Roads taught patience.

Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn't

hop in your car for

a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.

For your mail, you walked to the mail box.

What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?

That was the best

part, then you stayed home and had some family time,

roasted

marshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode on

Daddy's shoulders and

learned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.

At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that bad

words tasted like

soap.

Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads more

likely lead to a

fishing creek or a swimming hole.

At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we even

locked our car was in

August, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill

it with too much

zucchini

At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extra

springtime income,

from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have to

hitch up a team and

pull them out.

Usually you got a dollar...always you got a new

friend...at the end of a

Dirt Road!

-

~by Harvey~

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

I sent this to someone and they felt offended

On Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

What's mainly wrong with society today is that toomany Dirt Roads havebeen paved.There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,education,divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if we

just had more DirtRoads, because Dirt Roads give character.People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn earlyon that life is abumpy ride.That it can jar you right down to your teethsometimes, but it's worth

it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happykids and a dog.We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educationalsystem if ourkids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with otherkids, from whom

they learn how to get along.There was less crime in our streets before they werepaved.Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,if they knewthey'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a double

barrel shotgun.And there were no drive by shootings.Our values were better when our roads were worse!People did not worship their cars more than theirkids, and motoristswere more courteous, they didn't tailgate by riding

the bumper or theguy in front would choke you with dust & bust yourwindshield withrocks.Dirt Roads taught patience.Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn'thop in your car for

a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.For your mail, you walked to the mail box.What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?That was the bestpart, then you stayed home and had some family time,

roastedmarshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode onDaddy's shoulders andlearned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that badwords tasted like

soap.Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads morelikely lead to afishing creek or a swimming hole.At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we evenlocked our car was inAugust, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill

it with too muchzucchiniAt the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extraspringtime income,from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have tohitch up a team andpull them out.Usually you got a dollar...always you got a new

friend...at the end of aDirt Road!-~by Harvey~Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

They said that everything was good in her family and that she didn't like the story

On Feb 11, 2008 8:19 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Did they say why? Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Dirt Roads

What's mainly wrong with society today is that toomany Dirt Roads havebeen paved.There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,education,divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if we

just had more DirtRoads, because Dirt Roads give character.People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn earlyon that life is abumpy ride.That it can jar you right down to your teethsometimes, but it's worth

it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happykids and a dog.We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educationalsystem if ourkids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with otherkids, from whom

they learn how to get along.There was less crime in our streets before they werepaved.Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,if they knewthey'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a double

barrel shotgun.And there were no drive by shootings.Our values were better when our roads were worse!People did not worship their cars more than theirkids, and motoristswere more courteous, they didn't tailgate by riding

the bumper or theguy in front would choke you with dust & bust yourwindshield withrocks.Dirt Roads taught patience.Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn'thop in your car for

a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.For your mail, you walked to the mail box.What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?That was the bestpart, then you stayed home and had some family time,

roastedmarshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode onDaddy's shoulders andlearned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that badwords tasted like

soap.Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads morelikely lead to afishing creek or a swimming hole.At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we evenlocked our car was inAugust, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill

it with too muchzucchiniAt the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extraspringtime income,from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have tohitch up a team andpull them out.Usually you got a dollar...always you got a new

friend...at the end of aDirt Road!-~by Harvey~Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

Then something is setting off an alarm in her. She may be avoiding or trying to cover up. Either way, she is very insecure. There is no way, one would should take this personally, especially when you get to the end and see who said it! Love, Joy

What's mainly wrong with society today is that toomany Dirt Roads havebeen paved.There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,education,divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if wejust had more DirtRoads, because Dirt Roads give character.People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn earlyon that life is abumpy ride.That it can jar you right down to your teethsometimes, but it's worthit, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happykids and a dog.We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educationalsystem if ourkids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with otherkids, from whomthey learn how to get along.There was less crime in our streets before they werepaved.Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,if they knewthey'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a doublebarrel shotgun.And there were no drive by shootings.Our values were better when our roads were worse!People did not worship their cars more than theirkids, and motoristswere more courteous, they didn't tailgate by ridingthe bumper or theguy in front would choke you with dust & bust yourwindshield withrocks.Dirt Roads taught patience.Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn'thop in your car fora quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.For your mail, you walked to the mail box.What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?That was the bestpart, then you stayed home and had some family time,roastedmarshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode onDaddy's shoulders andlearned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that badwords tasted likesoap.Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads morelikely lead to afishing creek or a swimming hole.At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we evenlocked our car was inAugust, because if we didn't some neighbor would fillit with too muchzucchiniAt the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extraspringtime income,from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have tohitch up a team andpull them out.Usually you got a dollar...always you got a newfriend...at the end of aDirt Road!-~by Harvey~Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

I know.... She is angry at me

On Feb 11, 2008 8:27 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Then something is setting off an alarm in her. She may be avoiding or trying to cover up. Either way, she is very insecure. There is no way, one would should take this personally, especially when you get to the end and see who said it! Love, Joy

you should think good thoughts,do not let her get you

down,say Prayers for her..

Marty

--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...>

wrote:

> I know.... She is angry at me

>

> On Feb 11, 2008 8:27 PM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Then something is setting off an alarm in her.

> She may be avoiding or

> > trying to cover up. Either way, she is very

> insecure. There is no way, one

> > would should take this personally, especially when

> you get to the end and

> > see who said it! Love, Joy

> >

> > * Re: [ ] Dirt Roads

> > >

> > > I sent this to someone and they felt offended

> > >

> > > On Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > What's mainly wrong with society today is that

> too

> > > > many Dirt Roads have

> > > > been paved.

> > > > There's not a problem in America today, crime,

> drugs,

> > > > education,

> > > > divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be

> remedied, if we

> > > > just had more Dirt

> > > > Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.

> > > >

> > > > People that live at the end of Dirt Roads

> learn early

> > > > on that life is a

> > > > bumpy ride.

> > > > That it can jar you right down to your teeth

> > > > sometimes, but it's worth

> > > > it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse,

> happy

> > > > kids and a dog.

> > > >

> > > > We wouldn't have near the trouble with our

> educational

> > > > system if our

> > > > kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road

> with other

> > > > kids, from whom

> > > > they learn how to get along.

> > > > There was less crime in our streets before

> they were

> > > > paved.

> > > >

> > > > Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob

> or rape,

> > > > if they knew

> > > > they'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a

> double

> > > > barrel shotgun.

> > > > And there were no drive by shootings.

> > > > Our values were better when our roads were

> worse!

> > > >

> > > > People did not worship their cars more than

> their

> > > > kids, and motorists

> > > > were more courteous, they didn't tailgate by

> riding

> > > > the bumper or the

> > > > guy in front would choke you with dust & bust

> your

> > > > windshield with

> > > > rocks.

> > > > Dirt Roads taught patience.

> > > >

> > > > Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you

> didn't

> > > > hop in your car for

> > > > a quart of milk you walked to the barn for

> your milk.

> > > > For your mail, you walked to the mail box.

> > > >

> > > > What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed

> out?

> > > > That was the best

> > > > part, then you stayed home and had some family

> time,

> > > > roasted

> > > > marshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode

> on

> > > > Daddy's shoulders and

> > > > learned how to make prettier quilts than

> anybody.

> > > > At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned

> that bad

> > > > words tasted like

> > > > soap.

> > > >

> > > > Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads

> more

> > > > likely lead to a

> > > > fishing creek or a swimming hole.

> > > > At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we

> even

> > > > locked our car was in

> > > > August, because if we didn't some neighbor

> would fill

> > > > it with too much

> > > > zucchini

> > > >

> > > > At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always

> extra

> > > > springtime income,

> > > > from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd

> have to

> > > > hitch up a team and

> > > > pull them out.

> > > > Usually you got a dollar...always you got a

> new

> > > > friend...at the end of a

> > > > Dirt Road!

> > > > -

> > > > ~by Harvey~

> > > >

> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> mental

> > > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> manipulate

> > > > me or deceive me.

> > > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> love.

> > > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > > freedom.

> > > >

> > > >

>

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > http://www./r/hs

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

I'm not. I have surgery on Friday and I am not going to let her get to me

On Feb 11, 2008 8:30 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

do not let ones negativity effect you!!!

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Then something is setting off an alarm in her. She> may be avoiding or trying to cover up. Either way,

> she is very insecure. There is no way, one would> should take this personally, especially when you get> to the end and see who said it! Love, Joy> Re: [ ] Dirt Roads> > > I sent this to someone and they felt offended> > > On Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > > What's mainly wrong with society today is> that too> many Dirt Roads have

> been paved.> There's not a problem in America today,> crime, drugs,> education,> divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be> remedied, if we> just had more Dirt> Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.

> > People that live at the end of Dirt Roads> learn early> on that life is a> bumpy ride.> That it can jar you right down to your teeth> sometimes, but it's worth> it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse,

> happy> kids and a dog.> > We wouldn't have near the trouble with our> educational> system if our> kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road> with other> kids, from whom

> they learn how to get along.> There was less crime in our streets before> they were> paved.> > Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob> or rape,> if they knew

> they'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a> double> barrel shotgun.> And there were no drive by shootings.> Our values were better when our roads were> worse!> > People did not worship their cars more than

> their> kids, and motorists> were more courteous, they didn't tailgate by> riding> the bumper or the> guy in front would choke you with dust & > bust your> windshield with

> rocks.> Dirt Roads taught patience.> > Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly,> you didn't> hop in your car for> a quart of milk you walked to the barn for> your milk.

> For your mail, you walked to the mail box.> > What if it rained and the Dirt Road got> washed out?> That was the best> part, then you stayed home and had some> family time,

> roasted> marshmallows and popped popcorn and pony> rode on> Daddy's shoulders and> learned how to make prettier quilts than> anybody.> At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned

> that bad> words tasted like> soap.> > Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads> more> likely lead to a> fishing creek or a swimming hole.> At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we

> even> locked our car was in> August, because if we didn't some neighbor> would fill> it with too much> zucchini> > At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always> extra

> springtime income,> from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd> have to> hitch up a team and> pull them out.> Usually you got a dollar...always you got a> new> friend...at the end of a

> Dirt Road!> -> ~by Harvey~> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth> and love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of> spiritual

> freedom.> > >__________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home> page. > http://www./r/hs

> > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

I do. I know she is under a lot of pressure right now

On Feb 11, 2008 8:31 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

you should think good thoughts,do not let her get youdown,say Prayers for her..Marty--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:> I know.... She is angry at me> > On Feb 11, 2008 8:27 PM, Joyce Hudson> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> > > Then something is setting off an alarm in her.> She may be avoiding or> > trying to cover up. Either way, she is very> insecure. There is no way, one> > would should take this personally, especially when

> you get to the end and> > see who said it! Love, Joy> >> > * Re: [ ] Dirt Roads> > >> > > I sent this to someone and they felt offended> > >

> > > On Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > > What's mainly wrong with society today is that

> too> > > > many Dirt Roads have> > > > been paved.> > > > There's not a problem in America today, crime,> drugs,> > > > education,> > > > divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be

> remedied, if we> > > > just had more Dirt> > > > Roads, because Dirt Roads give character.> > > >> > > > People that live at the end of Dirt Roads> learn early

> > > > on that life is a> > > > bumpy ride.> > > > That it can jar you right down to your teeth> > > > sometimes, but it's worth> > > > it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse,

> happy> > > > kids and a dog.> > > >> > > > We wouldn't have near the trouble with our> educational> > > > system if our> > > > kids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road

> with other> > > > kids, from whom> > > > they learn how to get along.> > > > There was less crime in our streets before> they were> > > > paved.

> > > >> > > > Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob> or rape,> > > > if they knew> > > > they'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a> double

> > > > barrel shotgun.> > > > And there were no drive by shootings.> > > > Our values were better when our roads were> worse!> > > >> > > > People did not worship their cars more than

> their> > > > kids, and motorists> > > > were more courteous, they didn't tailgate by> riding> > > > the bumper or the> > > > guy in front would choke you with dust & bust

> your> > > > windshield with> > > > rocks.> > > > Dirt Roads taught patience.> > > >> > > > Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you

> didn't> > > > hop in your car for> > > > a quart of milk you walked to the barn for> your milk.> > > > For your mail, you walked to the mail box.> > > >

> > > > What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed> out?> > > > That was the best> > > > part, then you stayed home and had some family> time,> > > > roasted

> > > > marshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode> on> > > > Daddy's shoulders and> > > > learned how to make prettier quilts than> anybody.> > > > At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned

> that bad> > > > words tasted like> > > > soap.> > > >> > > > Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads> more> > > > likely lead to a

> > > > fishing creek or a swimming hole.> > > > At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we> even> > > > locked our car was in> > > > August, because if we didn't some neighbor

> would fill> > > > it with too much> > > > zucchini> > > >> > > > At the end of a Dirt Road, there was always> extra> > > > springtime income,

> > > > from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd> have to> > > > hitch up a team and> > > > pull them out.> > > > Usually you got a dollar...always you got a

> new> > > > friend...at the end of a> > > > Dirt Road!> > > > -> > > > ~by Harvey~> > > >> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> > > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate

> > > > me or deceive me.> > > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love.> > > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > > freedom.

> > > >> > > >>__________________________________________________________> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.> > > > http://www./r/hs

> > > >> > >> > >> > > >> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

That's very frustrating for you, I am sure. Say a prayer for her and her family, and leave it to Spirit. Blessings, Joy

What's mainly wrong with society today is that toomany Dirt Roads havebeen paved.There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,education,divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if wejust had more DirtRoads, because Dirt Roads give character.People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn earlyon that life is abumpy ride.That it can jar you right down to your teethsometimes, but it's worthit, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happykids and a dog.We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educationalsystem if ourkids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with otherkids, from whomthey learn how to get along.There was less crime in our streets before they werepaved.Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,if they knewthey'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a doublebarrel shotgun.And there were no drive by shootings.Our values were better when our roads were worse!People did not worship their cars more than theirkids, and motoristswere more courteous, they didn't tailgate by ridingthe bumper or theguy in front would choke you with dust & bust yourwindshield withrocks.Dirt Roads taught patience.Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn'thop in your car fora quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.For your mail, you walked to the mail box.What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?That was the bestpart, then you stayed home and had some family time,roastedmarshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode onDaddy's shoulders andlearned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that badwords tasted likesoap.Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads morelikely lead to afishing creek or a swimming hole.At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we evenlocked our car was inAugust, because if we didn't some neighbor would fillit with too muchzucchiniAt the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extraspringtime income,from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have tohitch up a team andpull them out.Usually you got a dollar...always you got a newfriend...at the end of aDirt Road!-~by Harvey~Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Yes. None of what is going on is her fault

On Feb 11, 2008 8:37 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

That's very frustrating for you, I am sure. Say a prayer for her and her family, and leave it to Spirit. Blessings, Joy

it's not you'r fault at all i know how you feel i had sent some thing almost like this kinda that i thought was a friend of mine and she gotten pissed off at me now i no longer speaker to her and i cut off the friendship since she acted like this to meLaterMattAntoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: I know.... She is angry at me On Feb

11, 2008 8:27 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Then something is setting off an alarm in her. She may be avoiding or trying to cover up. Either way, she is very insecure. There is no way, one would should take this personally, especially when you get to the end and see who said it! Love, Joy Re: [ ] Dirt Roads I sent this to someone and they felt offended On Feb 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

What's mainly wrong with society today is that toomany Dirt Roads havebeen paved.There's not a problem in America today, crime, drugs,education,divorce, delinquency that wouldn't be remedied, if we just had more DirtRoads, because Dirt Roads give character.People that live at the end of Dirt Roads learn earlyon that life is abumpy ride.That it can jar you right down to your teethsometimes, but it's worth it, if at the end is home...a loving spouse, happykids and a dog.We wouldn't have near the trouble with our educationalsystem if ourkids got their exercise walking a Dirt Road with otherkids, from whom they learn how to get along.There was less crime in our streets before they werepaved.Criminals didn't walk two dusty miles to rob or rape,if they knewthey'd be welcomed by 5 barking dogs and a double barrel shotgun.And there were no

drive by shootings.Our values were better when our roads were worse!People did not worship their cars more than theirkids, and motoristswere more courteous, they didn't tailgate by riding the bumper or theguy in front would choke you with dust & bust yourwindshield withrocks.Dirt Roads taught patience.Dirt Roads were environmentally friendly, you didn'thop in your car for a quart of milk you walked to the barn for your milk.For your mail, you walked to the mail box.What if it rained and the Dirt Road got washed out?That was the bestpart, then you stayed home and had some family time, roastedmarshmallows and popped popcorn and pony rode onDaddy's shoulders andlearned how to make prettier quilts than anybody.At the end of Dirt Roads, you soon learned that badwords tasted like soap.Most paved roads lead to trouble, Dirt Roads morelikely lead to afishing

creek or a swimming hole.At the end of a Dirt Road, the only time we evenlocked our car was inAugust, because if we didn't some neighbor would fill it with too muchzucchiniAt the end of a Dirt Road, there was always extraspringtime income,from when city dudes would get stuck, you'd have tohitch up a team andpull them out.Usually you got a dollar...always you got a new friend...at the end of aDirt Road!-~by Harvey~Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs LaterMatt

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

The story had nothing to do with her feelings toward me.

Her husband and I were friends before they met and feels I am just in the way and am trying to hurt her.

Things are not going well and it's always easier to blame someone else.

On Feb 11, 2008 9:06 PM, Matt helfrich <nightowl1002@...> wrote:

it's not your fault at all i know how you feel i had sent some thing almost like this kinda that i thought was a friend of mine and she gotten pissed off at me now i no longer speaker to her and i cut off the friendship since she acted like this to me

LaterMatt Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

I know.... She is angry at me

On Feb 11, 2008 8:27 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

LaterMatt

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

Click here: Dirt Roads

Windows Liveâ„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Guest guest

Guest guest

VERY TRUE

HUGS

DORT

From: keith harris <kpharrishotmail (DOT) com>Subject: FW: Dirt Roads

Guest guest

VERY TRUE

HUGS

DORT

From: keith harris <kpharrishotmail (DOT) com>Subject: FW: Dirt Roads