RemedySpot.com

Fw: [Healingfriends] Prayer for the Lightworker

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A friend sent this to me. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

-

A Prayer for the LightworkerI ask that spirit walk with me this dayAnd that I have the courageTo carry this truth within me in all that I do.To full stand in my own truthAnd power is to honor the spirit withinHelp me today to re-memberBoth who I am and who I am not.Who I am is magnificent,Yet to carry a facade of who I am notOnly detracts from that magnificence.To accept the truth of my own limitations,Clears the path to carrying my true power.I know that holding my power is only possible When I amnot afraid of being vulnerable.This day I will balance my egoBy checking it oftenAnd see my true motivations.I accept the power that is rightfully mineAnd will to use it to createHome on this side of the veil.I ask that I may allow spirit to emanate>From me to all who choose to look upon me,That I may be a perfect mirrorSo that they may see the God within themselvesHelp me to touch their heartsWith my loveAnd allow them to re-memberHome and who they really areAs I re-member who I am.As spirit walks with me this dayI remember to give thanks for the gift of spirit on myshoulder.May I always use it to the highest good of all concerned.I vow to enjoy this day to it's fullest and to laugh atevery opportunity.This day I will play the wonderful GameAnd I will carry the vibrations of Home in every move onthe Gameboard.This day I will Re-member.AMEN

Rev. Tina Eagleheart Chinook is a member of the International Assembly of Spirit Healers, and Earth Stewards Congregations since 1995. She is a member of the Bear Tribe and is available for weddings and other rites of passage ceremonies.