from Neurology notes I doubt that the frontal lobe atrophy, which looks mild ,

is significant

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some

> > > > degree so we all know how it feels.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptomsÂ

> > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Neurologists ask you to stick out your tounge, tap knees and ask questions but usually do not do detailed neuropsychologicall testing. What is needed is formal neruopsychological testing. This takes at least an hour depending on the battery they use.It could well be useful to boost your confidence that everything is working well. If not that is important to know as well. CE Grim MDOn Mar 17, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA wrote: I have been evaluated by Neurology and had both CT and MRI I do have some frontal lobe atrophy. from Neurology notes I doubt that the frontal lobe atrophy, which looks mild , is significant > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some > > > > degree so we all know how it feels. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptoms > > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Believe I posted neruopsychological test results in my other posting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some

> > > > > > degree so we all know how it feels.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptomsÂ

> > > > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

That's one thing I can say I don't have .

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: Re: Brain fog and satinshyperaldosteronism Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 4:17 PM

Had testing done in 2006.REFERRING REASON:Patient with as yet undiagnosed illness and frontal atrophy reported on CT. This is to establish a baseline and also see if there are any current deficitsDISCUSSION OF RESULTS:(Note: This is not intended as a comprehensive neuropsychological orpsychological testing battery. Rather, it is a screening, useful foruncovering areas of cognitive deficit that may require further in-depthassessment. Also, these results are useful in the treatment planningprocess since the assessment scope is wide and covers a wide range ofinformation about the patient from both standardized instruments andself-report.)We estimated Mr. Bill's aptitude to be in the average range. With the exceptionof mildly slowed processing (FAS, Stroop, calculation) and mild difficultiesvlith immediate and delayed recall of verbal information (story memory, verbalrecognition memory),

Mr. Bill tested "lithin normal limits, as expected giventhis aptitude. His psychology case history questionnaire responses wereconsistent with those expected from d fairly well adjusted individual with nosignificant psychopathology.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > >

>> > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some > > > > degree so we all know how it feels.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptoms > > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA?> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Have you ever read the story of Einsteins brain? Kind of funny, kind of sad story, but a fun read.

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: Re: Brain fog and satinshyperaldosteronism Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 4:17 PM

Had testing done in 2006.REFERRING REASON:Patient with as yet undiagnosed illness and frontal atrophy reported on CT. This is to establish a baseline and also see if there are any current deficitsDISCUSSION OF RESULTS:(Note: This is not intended as a comprehensive neuropsychological orpsychological testing battery. Rather, it is a screening, useful foruncovering areas of cognitive deficit that may require further in-depthassessment. Also, these results are useful in the treatment planningprocess since the assessment scope is wide and covers a wide range ofinformation about the patient from both standardized instruments andself-report.)We estimated Mr. Bill's aptitude to be in the average range. With the exceptionof mildly slowed processing (FAS, Stroop, calculation) and mild difficultiesvlith immediate and delayed recall of verbal information (story memory, verbalrecognition memory),

Mr. Bill tested "lithin normal limits, as expected giventhis aptitude. His psychology case history questionnaire responses wereconsistent with those expected from d fairly well adjusted individual with nosignificant psychopathology.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > >

>> > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some > > > > degree so we all know how it feels.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptoms > > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA?> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

And personality can be affected with frontal lobe.

AND read about Phineas Gage too since we're on brain stuff. THAT one is a fun read too! Just google the name

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: Re: Brain fog and satinshyperaldosteronism Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 12:59 PM

Some can be related to short term memory loss but with brain fog it isn't the same. In I am turning on my headlights I know the Switch is on the left side but it is the right arm that moves to right side and turns on the wipers. Or typing I know I thinking I need to press the n key but instead I press the d key or something like that. And it happens many times. > > >> > >> > > Â> > > >> > > >> > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some > > degree so we all know how it feels.> > > >> > > >> > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptoms > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA?> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Lyme disease can cause the same brain lesion pattern as Multiple Sclerosis.  That's why the two are often confused.  If it is Lyme, with treatment, the lesions generally regress.  I've seen a brain before and two years after. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Bingham And personality can be affected with frontal lobe.

Guest guest

I must have missed them.Will see if I can find.CE Grim MDOn Mar 17, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA wrote: Believe I posted neruopsychological test results in my other posting. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I'm sure that most of us have experienced brain fog to some > > > > > > degree so we all know how it feels. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Is anyone that is on a satin drug experiencing symptoms > > > > > > similar to what was felt prior to the treatment of PA? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >