I hope someone can answer this question. Sometimes my right arm is a higher BP

reading and sometime my left arm is higher!?? If its arterial blockages then

this does not make sense to me. The difference can be quite a bit higher, for

example: Right: 130/88 Left: 150/94. The next day or so it can reverse

arms. I'm baffled and I also feel as though there is a gun to my head and I'm

just waiting for the stroke or MI...this sucks. I have Hashimotos and perhaps

there is some connection to HTN?

I am trying to dash but I just gotta complain here. That diet is confusing! I

read and read the darn thing and it won't stick in my head other than 1500 mg of

sodium per day. Also I am a vegetarian so the meat and fish is out and I think

that's even healthier.

Meanwhile...I feel my heart flopping around and the pulse in my aorta

banging...what a drag. And by the way; I don't have a team, I have one

uninformed, useless GP.

Thanks for any input,

Also u want to get K up to 4700 mg. other important parts are likely the high CA, Mg AND low fat dairy etc as you saw in the chapters discussing how and why the DASH plan was put together and tested. To Maximally test it u need to do Chap 9 like your skipping heart needs it. Almost DASHING may not do the trick or take longer. U can DASH any way u like it but I strongly recommend the 14 days in chap 9 as the quickest and surest way to determine if your BP etc is DASH SENSITIVE. If it is not and u still want to avoid meds then look at the Kempner Rice-fruit diet at Ricediet.com. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 16, 2012, at 17:30, B <syre@...> wrote:

I hope someone can answer this question. Sometimes my right arm is a higher BP reading and sometime my left arm is higher!?? If its arterial blockages then this does not make sense to me. The difference can be quite a bit higher, for example: Right: 130/88 Left: 150/94. The next day or so it can reverse arms. I'm baffled and I also feel as though there is a gun to my head and I'm just waiting for the stroke or MI...this sucks. I have Hashimotos and perhaps there is some connection to HTN?

I am trying to dash but I just gotta complain here. That diet is confusing! I read and read the darn thing and it won't stick in my head other than 1500 mg of sodium per day. Also I am a vegetarian so the meat and fish is out and I think that's even healthier.

Meanwhile...I feel my heart flopping around and the pulse in my aorta banging...what a drag. And by the way; I don't have a team, I have one uninformed, useless GP.

Thanks for any input,

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Just found this in my unaswered mail.Still having problems. DASH should not be confusing. 1500 mg Na and 4700 mg K. Anyway you want is prob OK bur has not been tested. The Book has lots of veggie recipes. Got it yet?CE Grim MDOn Jan 16, 2012, at 7:30 PM, B wrote: I hope someone can answer this question. Sometimes my right arm is a higher BP reading and sometime my left arm is higher!?? If its arterial blockages then this does not make sense to me. The difference can be quite a bit higher, for example: Right: 130/88 Left: 150/94. The next day or so it can reverse arms. I'm baffled and I also feel as though there is a gun to my head and I'm just waiting for the stroke or MI...this sucks. I have Hashimotos and perhaps there is some connection to HTN? I am trying to dash but I just gotta complain here. That diet is confusing! I read and read the darn thing and it won't stick in my head other than 1500 mg of sodium per day. Also I am a vegetarian so the meat and fish is out and I think that's even healthier. Meanwhile...I feel my heart flopping around and the pulse in my aorta banging...what a drag. And by the way; I don't have a team, I have one uninformed, useless GP. Thanks for any input,