I have a job.

I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes & the government

Distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case,

I am required to pass a random urine test

(with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes

To people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question:

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check

Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their

BUTT----doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save

If people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program " URINE OR YOU'RE OUT " !

Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!....

They should also have to pass an intelligence test, a common sense test and an

understanding the constitution test!!!

Florida's trying it

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: something for hyperaldosteronism Date: Monday, January 16, 2012, 6:49 PM

I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes & the governmentDistributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, in my case,I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes To people who don't have to pass a urine test. So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare checkBecause I have to pass one to earn it for them?Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work.Can you imagine how much money each state would saveIf people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!Something has to

change in this country - AND SOON! P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!....They should also have to pass an intelligence test, a common sense test and an understanding the constitution test!!!

Good. Nothing like a trial to test a hypothesis. Maybe we should weight everyone and if the BMI is more that 25 they do not need as much food. Think of the individual and societal benefits. We should also test the urine Na and K. If "they" are eating wrong they are costing "us" money as we pay for heart attacks, strokes and dialysis. Of these the most expensive is Dialysis. It costs u and me about $70,000 a year for each pt on dialysis. Insurance does not pay for this u and I do. Most dialysis is from HTN OR HTN in DM. YET WE do not have a program to find and treat all with HTN and or DM to prevent them from going on dialysis.We did do this for HIV. WE need a better lobby. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 16, 2012, at 18:01, Bingham <jlkbbk2003@...> wrote:

Florida's trying it

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: something for hyperaldosteronism Date: Monday, January 16, 2012, 6:49 PM

I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes & the governmentDistributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, in my case,I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes To people who don't have to pass a urine test. So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare checkBecause I have to pass one to earn it for them?Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work.Can you imagine how much money each state would saveIf people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!Something has to

change in this country - AND SOON! P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!....They should also have to pass an intelligence test, a common sense test and an understanding the constitution test!!!