RemedySpot.com

Re: Effect of discontinuing Spiro on my Labs -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Grim, Does tht mke it better? Will work on your request.

- 65 yo super ob., fastidious male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with

previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59

BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX.

Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD

and PTSD.

Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, AmlodipineBesylate

10mg, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11

to prepare for AVS.

>

> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable!  (My

first attempt w/attchments in groups.) 

>

Cant seem to read wps file. On Jan 29, 2012, at 12:00 PM, wrote: Dr. Grim, Does tht mke it better? Will work on your request. - 65 yo super ob., fastidious male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, AmlodipineBesylate 10mg, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.) >

This file was created with Windows 7 and won't open in earlier versions of Windows automatically either. Do you have Office on your Mac? If so, when you click the link a window pops up that asks you if you want your computer to choose a program or do you want to. Choose I'll select the program. When the selection window opens, choose Word and the file opens. Once you've done that, you do not have to repeat the steps for this document. It will automatically open in Word.

Barb

Re: Re: Effect of discontinuing Spiro on my Labs -

Cant seem to read wps file.

On Jan 29, 2012, at 12:00 PM, wrote:

Dr. Grim, Does tht mke it better? Will work on your request. - 65 yo super ob., fastidious male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX.Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD.Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, AmlodipineBesylate 10mg, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS.>> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.) >

Sorry. Forgot a step.

This file was created with Windows 7 and won't open in earlier versions of Windows automatically either. Do you have Office on your Mac? If so, first save the file, don't open it. Go to where you saved it. When you click the saved link a window pops up that asks you if you want your computer to choose a program or do you want to. Choose I'll select the program. When the selection window opens, choose Word and the file opens. Once you've done that, you do not have to repeat the steps for this document. It will automatically open in Word.

Barb

this is a wps doc and my mac cant open it. What should I use? CE Grim MD

On Jan 29, 2012, at 11:55 AM, wrote:

This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

If that doesn't work, you can download this converter.

Barb

http://w-shadow.com/blog/2007/11/22/wps-files-explained-convert-wps-to-doc-for-free/

this is a wps doc and my mac cant open it. What should I use? CE Grim MD

On Jan 29, 2012, at 11:55 AM, wrote:

This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

Don't try to jump thru too many hoops yet, I hve Microsoft Works but hve the

option of saving as Word 2007 (.docx), Word 97-2004 (.doc), TXT or HMTL. Tell

me what you need. (I'll resend using .docx)

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable!

(My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

>

Not all can read docx but almost every one can read doc.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable!

(My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

> >

>

Thanks Francis, I'll try it that way. I gave this crap up in 1997 after

supporting them for 30 years!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more

readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

> > >

> >

>

Ah thanks. I do have a docx converter. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 29, 2012, at 13:36, Barb Tatro <rainbowdayz@...> wrote:

This file was created with Windows 7 and won't open in earlier versions of Windows automatically either. Do you have Office on your Mac? If so, when you click the link a window pops up that asks you if you want your computer to choose a program or do you want to. Choose I'll select the program. When the selection window opens, choose Word and the file opens. Once you've done that, you do not have to repeat the steps for this document. It will automatically open in Word.

Barb

Re: Re: Effect of discontinuing Spiro on my Labs -

Cant seem to read wps file.

On Jan 29, 2012, at 12:00 PM, wrote:

Dr. Grim, Does tht mke it better? Will work on your request. - 65 yo super ob., fastidious male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX.Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD.Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, AmlodipineBesylate 10mg, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS.>> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.) >

I am ok now. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 29, 2012, at 14:49, <jclark24p@...> wrote:

Don't try to jump thru too many hoops yet, I hve Microsoft Works but hve the option of saving as Word 2007 (.docx), Word 97-2004 (.doc), TXT or HMTL. Tell me what you need. (I'll resend using .docx)

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

>

I am thinking MS STOPPED supporting Works some time ago?May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 29, 2012, at 12:00, <jclark24p@...> wrote:

Dr. Grim, Does tht mke it better? Will work on your request.

- 65 yo super ob., fastidious male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX.

Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD.

Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, AmlodipineBesylate 10mg, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS.

>

> This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

>

It is still being used. It comes installed on all new HP computers.

> > >

> > > This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My

first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guess that was for the MAC May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 29, 2012, at 18:56, Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...> wrote:

It is still being used. It comes installed on all new HP computers.

> > >

> > > This is a repeat of a recent post to hopefully make it more readable! (My first attempt w/attchments in groups.)

> > >

> >

> >

>