RemedySpot.com

Fw: Correcting An Error

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, if you haven't heard about this, please watch the video. Then email the police force. I have already. USA is definitely going to the outhouse. It is time for the people to stand up. 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Joy

ICH: Correcting An Error

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Information Clearing House Newsletter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please forgive this second email.

I provided an incorrect link to one of the articles in today's newsletter and I wanted to correct the error.

I have placed the corrected copy below.

Rape By Any Other Name

Guantanamo Comes to Main Street U.S.A.

By Mark A. Goldman

Warning This Article Contains Very Disturbing Video

They say that the difference between how democracy in Europe has evolved compared to that of the United States is that in Europe the government is afraid of the People whereas in the United States the People are afraid of the government. That's a dangerous state of affairs and it looks like it's going to get worse

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19334.htm

Forward this email to a friend

Email Marketing by

Information Clearing House | Po Box 365 | Imperial Beach | CA | 91933

I have just watched the video, yes, its very disturbing and that is using a word that can never be what this woman went through. Police abusing their authority. How horrible. This reminds me of that woman who died at the airport a few months ago, that the police got hold of her and put her in a cell and she died for whatever caused her to die, she hung herself, this is what is coming down in our country. I would never in my right mind call for help from the police, ever! I have too many incidents in my life that point me in the direction that police are not here for my safety, they never were and never will be. They are here to harrass the regular joe and jane, not to help us. They are here to protect the thugs in Washington D.C. they are here to harrass citizens that drive their cars and go to work. How 'bout a state trooper did they ever help you? Or are they just there to

stop you when you go over the speed limit? How are they helping keep crime down? They are paid off to look away mostly and the thugs that are our politicians get away with murder. This is how I see the cops, they get paid to harrass every day citizens! Michele Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Ok, if you haven't heard about this, please watch the video. Then email the police force. I have already. USA is definitely

going to the outhouse. It is time for the people to stand up. 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Joy ICH: Correcting An Error ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Information Clearing House Newsletter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please forgive this second email. I provided an incorrect link to one of the articles in today's newsletter and I wanted to correct the error. I have placed the corrected copy below. Rape By Any Other Name Guantanamo Comes to Main Street U.S.A. By Mark A. Goldman Warning This Article Contains Very Disturbing Video They say that the difference between how democracy in Europe

has evolved compared to that of the United States is that in Europe the government is afraid of the People whereas in the United States the People are afraid of the government. That's a dangerous state of affairs and it looks like it's going to get worse http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19334.htm Forward this email to a friend Email Marketing by Information Clearing House | Po Box 365 | Imperial Beach | CA | 91933

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.