RemedySpot.com

Re: The Transcript from Oprah's Class with Eckhart Tolle on A New Earth.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are a dear lady Joyce

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I imagine some of you have had problems with being able to down load or even watch last night's show on Oprah.com with Eckhart Tolle. The internet is still tied up. I was able to down load the 2 hour vidpod of the class. Can't watch it, because I don't have the right program yet.

I did also, manage to down load the PDF of the whole transcript on the class. It's 45 pages, with large font and a lot of spaces. To me it's the best, as I will get more out of it.

If you would like it, just let me know and I will send it to you. Some of you, I have already sent it to, because I knew you were interested in the show.

Email me personally. bjoyful@...

Blessings and Love, Joy

Guest guest

We each do what we can, Honey. Me, it's the computer! Lol! With you, your warmth and kindness comes through, and I loved your pictures! :-) Love, Joy

Re: [ ] The Transcript from Oprah's Class with Eckhart Tolle on "A New Earth".

You are a dear lady Joyce

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I imagine some of you have had problems with being able to down load or even watch last night's show on Oprah.com with Eckhart Tolle. The internet is still tied up. I was able to down load the 2 hour vidpod of the class. Can't watch it, because I don't have the right program yet.

I did also, manage to down load the PDF of the whole transcript on the class. It's 45 pages, with large font and a lot of spaces. To me it's the best, as I will get more out of it.

If you would like it, just let me know and I will send it to you. Some of you, I have already sent it to, because I knew you were interested in the show.

Email me personally. bjoyful@...

Blessings and Love, Joy