RemedySpot.com

Re: 24 Hour Urine - What to test for?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Depends on what one is testing for.Cortisol for Cushing's DX.Aldosterone if not measure in past for Dx of PA. Na, K, creatinine to monitor DASH and renal function and albumin to monitor renal damage from BP and PA.CE Grim MDOn Apr 4, 2012, at 5:23 AM, airlinerg wrote: When you do a 24 Hour Urine test what specifically should be tested besides cortisol, potassium and sodium?

Guest guest

When I turned in my urine to the lab I turned in 1 1/2 gallons. The technician told me that most people only turn in a 1 gallon container. I did request albumin and 24 hour creatinine, 24 hour cortisol, 24 hour sodium and 24 hour potassium.I will let you know the results when I get them.> > > When you do a 24 Hour Urine test what specifically should be tested > > besides cortisol, potassium and sodium?> >> >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Do you know your diabetic condition? A1c=? Fasting GLUCOSE=? Max. When I turned in my urine to the lab I turned in 1 1/2 gallons. The technician told me that most people only turn in a 1 gallon container. I did request albumin and 24 hour creatinine, 24 hour cortisol, 24 hour sodium and 24 hour potassium. I will let you know the results when I get them.

Guest guest

A1C is 5.8 and fasting glucose is 91Blood potassium is 3.9Blood Creatinine 1.0Blood Albumin 4.7Lipid PanelCholesterol 102Cholesterol, LDL, Calc 105Non-HDL, Cholesterol Calc 147Cholesterol, HDL 35 Triglycerides 200>