RemedySpot.com

This is on BBS radio Blog site. A friend sent it to me. However, I have read other articles that back it up.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is on BBS radio Blog site. A friend sent it to me. However, I have read other articles that back it up. Blessings, Joy

The Original TNT Bulletin Board- beware of cheap imitation posting forums -

How can BAYER still be in business after KNOWINGLY Selling Infected Medicines abroad? HOW? *LINK* Posted By: TNT MadDogDate: 3/10/08 1:24 p.m.

EASY............ They are Murderers with Money!! BAYER should not even be in business there should be so much up rising!! It still AMAZES me that they are STILL selling their meds! UNBELIEVABLE! I just had to remind readers that these Pharma Companies have EVIL people running the corporation.... and are getting away with Murder. ~MadDog ---------------------------- A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THIS MATTER EQUALS: YouTube - AIDS HIV BAYER CORPORATION HEMOPHELIA TAINTED ... Bayer Corporation put live HIV virus in its medicine for ... Watch video - 3 min 17 sec - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY Bayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. in Europe, AsiaBayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. in Europe, Asia ... Records show that the company continued to sell the medicine overseas in an attempt to ... www.mercola.com/2006/aug/5/bayer_sells_aids-infected_drug_banned_in_us_in_europe_asia.htm - 46k - Cached - Similar pages Bayer Documents: AIDS Tainted Blood Killed Thousands of HemophiliacsThe documents reveal that Bayer continued to sell contaminated blood plasma causing thousands of hemophiliac patients to be infected with AIDS. ... www.ahrp.org/infomail/0503/22.php - 29k - Cached - Similar pages Bayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. - Asianload.com forumsBayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S., in Europe, Asia ... However, Bayer also continued to manufacture the medicine for several months after ... www.asianload.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8998 - 86k - Cached - Similar pages The Truth Will Set You Free: BAYER dumps AIDS infected drugs overseasBayer sells AIDS infected drugs, the gov't looks the other way. ... "The money is in the medicine, not the cure". At Wednesday, July 12, 2006, Blogger ... wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/bayer-dumps-aids-infected-drugs.html - 45k - Cached - Similar pages 2 Paths of Bayer Drug in 80's: Riskier One Steered Overseas - New ...A division of the pharmaceutical company Bayer sold millions of dollars of ... Cutter had continued to sell the old medicine, the statement said, ... query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E4DA1F3EF931A15756C0A9659C8B63 - 44k - Cached - Similar pages AEGiS-AP: Bayer Defends 1984 Decision To Sell HIV-Linked Product ...Bayer Defends 1984 Decision To Sell HIV-Linked Product: Foreign Sales of Hemophilia Treatment Continued Despite Infection Concerns ... www.aegis.org/NEWS/AP/2003/AP030526.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages CBG - KEYCODE BAYER #83Bayer sold AIDS infected blood product. An examination of internal Bayer company ... By continuing to sell the old version of the life-saving medicine, ... www.cbgnetwork.org/378.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages Bayer Sued By Hemophiliacs, Accused Of Conspiring To Sell ..."Thousands of hemophiliacs have unnecessarily died from AIDS and many thousands more are infected with HIV or hepatitis C." Bayer Corp. and Baxter ... www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/03/health/main556653.shtml - 80k - Cached - Similar pages Bayer Infected Thousands with AIDS - SciForums.comBayer Infected Thousands with AIDS Politics. ... By continuing to sell the old version of the life-saving medicine, the records show, Cutter officials were ... www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=69461 - 105k - Cached - Similar pages

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/bayer-dumps-aids-infected-drugs.html