RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 2 Adrenal adenomas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

And it is free. Maggie. I have not seen an answer to my question on how much u peeded during the saline testMay your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Mar 21, 2012, at 18:58, maggiekat7 <ljurkovic@...> wrote:

I have several adenomas on both adrenals. I had AVS last Friday and am waiting to find out if one side is overproducing more aldosterone than the other, etc. And get the doctor's input and advise as to where to go from here. If both sides are equal, my understanding is that meds are the best way to go; taking both adrenals is another nightmare altogether. But if one is more of a problem and taking that one would help, then that is sometimes recommended. Gotta have the AVS to know though. You can get AVS done sooner by going to NIH and participating in the clinical study I did. They are taking new patients still.

>

> Hi,

>

> I've been doing lots of searching online with no luck in finding anyone else with 2 adrenal adenomas. I've been waiting 6 months for my AVS test appointment and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Reading the symptoms that the rest of you have with the brain fog makes me feel slightly less crazy. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else with an adenoma on both adrenals, What the outcome for them has been. I'm 34 and really don't want to be on medications for the rest of my life to control this.

>

> thanks,

> Sondra

>

Guest guest

No how much did you pass DURING the saline infusion. If more than 1500 Lmost certain PA. 1000 cc prob PA. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Mar 22, 2012, at 5:18, maggiekat7 <ljurkovic@...> wrote:

Oh, you mean volume? 2103 ml over 24 hours. Is that what you are asking for?

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > > I've been doing lots of searching online with no luck in finding anyone else with 2 adrenal adenomas. I've been waiting 6 months for my AVS test appointment and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Reading the symptoms that the rest of you have with the brain fog makes me feel slightly less crazy. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else with an adenoma on both adrenals, What the outcome for them has been. I'm 34 and really don't want to be on medications for the rest of my life to control this.

> > >

> > > thanks,

> > > Sondra

> > >

> >

> >

>