RemedySpot.com

Please: Everyone try to complete or update your database entires as I want to submit an abstract on PA on the Web to the Internatioal Soc. Hypertension meeting. Due in 2 weeks.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please have everything updated or entered by Wed this week.One title might be Self Diagnosis of Primary Aldosteronism: using the internet. But I don't know how many we have who did the self Dx before they found us or after they found us.From our intro: Our PA Registry: If you have been Dxed with PA already and are on Rx or have had surgery please go to http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HIJIO_f2685379 and complete our survey with as much information as you know. If there is some information you don't know ask us and we will help. If you need to update this as you journey thru the diagnostic/treatment process you can add another entry but label it as Nameyymmdd. For example today 3/11/12 for me would be Grim120311. This way of writing the date is an ever increasing number and will allow us and you to sort your multiple entries into a dated order. We are working on a more extensive database. 13. One-on-one Consulting: I can provide individual consulting if you do not want to go public. If you want individual one-on-one consulting for you and your Doctor contract me directly at lowerbp2@....May your pressure be low!Clarence E. Grim BS, MS, MD, FACP, FACCBoard Certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and High Blood Pressure Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism and Difficult to Control High Blood Pressure.