RemedySpot.com

Food preferences and cravings and body requirements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I never have a craving for salt, and it's not because I eat too much salt. I always have a salty taste in my mouth regardless - even when I restrict salt completely or fast.I only crave sugar. I cannot tell the difference between craving for sugar and thirst.P.S. My Chinese Algae Eater fish eat algae and look for it. My other tropical fish have no interest in eating algae. Therefore you and I may be made up differently genetically. Even as a child I did not like spicy food nor salt. I was only interested in eating vegetables like Chinese pea pods, drinking orange juice, and chocolate milk (when I could tolerate milk.) I can eat Chinese broccoli not American broccoli. Chinese broccoli is a completely different plant in the kale family and has a completely different taste than American broccoli whether eaten raw or cooked.Nestle's Quick and strawberry milk was my favorite food - and this was earlier than age 10. I prefer milk with sugar more than sugar alone. I find that drinking orange juice is the only antidote when eating salty food. Water definitely does not work nor does Coke or other sugary drinks. And eating oranges does not work either - it has to be pure orange juice. My brain must be detecting a certain combination in the orange juice of acid / flavonoid / sugar / potassium content must be pleasing to me and help the salty taste from being alleviated. Eating watermelon works also but not watermelon juice. I also suffered from migraine headaches as a child. I had urinary urgency when I was a child and could not hold urine for long as I cannot now.I know these things for fact are genetic inside of me and not just a learned preference.

Guest guest

Any UTIs?May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Apr 8, 2012, at 15:52, airlinerg <airlinerg@...> wrote:

I never have a craving for salt, and it's not because I eat too much salt. I always have a salty taste in my mouth regardless - even when I restrict salt completely or fast.I only crave sugar. I cannot tell the difference between craving for sugar and thirst.P.S. My Chinese Algae Eater fish eat algae and look for it. My other tropical fish have no interest in eating algae. Therefore you and I may be made up differently genetically. Even as a child I did not like spicy food nor salt. I was only interested in eating vegetables like Chinese pea pods, drinking orange juice, and chocolate milk (when I could tolerate milk.) I can eat Chinese broccoli not American broccoli. Chinese broccoli is a completely different plant in the kale family and has a

completely different taste than American broccoli whether eaten raw or cooked.Nestle's Quick and strawberry milk was my favorite food - and this was earlier than age 10. I prefer milk with sugar more than sugar alone. I find that drinking orange juice is the only antidote when eating salty food. Water definitely does not work nor does Coke or other sugary drinks. And eating oranges does not work either - it has to be pure orange juice. My brain must be detecting a certain combination in the orange juice of acid / flavonoid / sugar / potassium content must be pleasing to me and help the salty taste from being alleviated. Eating watermelon works also but not watermelon juice. I also suffered from migraine headaches as a child. I had urinary urgency when I was a child and could not hold urine for long as I cannot now.I know these things for fact are genetic inside of me and not

just a learned preference.

Guest guest

Does UTI mean urinary tract infection?Why do you ask that?

> > > > > I never have a craving for salt, and it's not because I eat too much salt. > > I always have a salty taste in my mouth regardless - even when I restrict salt completely or fast.> > > > > > I only crave sugar. > > I cannot tell the difference between craving for sugar and thirst.> > > > P.S. My Chinese Algae Eater fish eat algae and look for it. My other tropical fish have no interest in eating algae. Therefore you and I may be made up differently genetically. Even as a child I did not like spicy food nor salt. > > > > > > I was only interested in eating vegetables like Chinese pea pods, drinking orange juice, and chocolate milk (when I could tolerate milk.) I can eat Chinese broccoli not American broccoli. Chinese broccoli is a completely different plant in the kale family and has a completely different taste than American broccoli whether eaten raw or cooked.> > > > Nestle's Quick and strawberry milk was my favorite food - and this was earlier than age 10. I prefer milk with sugar more than sugar alone. I find that drinking orange juice is the only antidote when eating salty food. Water definitely does not work nor does Coke or other sugary drinks. And eating oranges does not work either - it has to be pure orange juice. My brain must be detecting a certain combination in the orange juice of acid / flavonoid / sugar / potassium content must be pleasing to me and help the salty taste from being alleviated. Eating watermelon works also but not watermelon juice. > > > > I also suffered from migraine headaches as a child. I had urinary urgency when I was a child and could not hold urine for long as I cannot now.> > > > I know these things for fact are genetic inside of me and not just a learned preference.> > > > > >>