RemedySpot.com

Fw: Breaking News: Bush Administration to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everyone the wolves need our help and quick! Please read. Thanks Nancie for sending this to me. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Please Help,

As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary Kempthorne is expected to announce the elimination of federal protections for hundreds of endangered wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the Northern Rockies.

Please take a moment right now to call the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and deliver this simple message:

"My name is your name and I'm calling from Pacific Palisades, California. I understand that the federal government may remove wolves in the Greater Yellowstone and Central Idaho regions tomorrow from the list of federally protected threatened and endangered species.

I want your department to know that I strongly oppose the weakening of protections for these wolves and expect you to fulfill your obligation to secure a lasting future in the Northern Rockies for these amazing animals."

The lives of hundreds of wolves are at stake. Please call tonight before 8 PM Eastern Time or first thing tomorrow morning.

In a matter of hours, newspapers across the country could be reporting on the Bush/Cheney Administration's expected announcement . and its potentially devastating impact on some of America's most beloved wolves.

But today I need your help to let these federal officials know that Americans love our wolves and want to see them protected.

Please call the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and speak out for our wolves. Leave a message if you can, and remember to let us know that you called.

Respectfully,

Rodger SchlickeisenPresidentDefenders of Wildlife

P.S. Stay tuned tomorrow for more details on this breaking news and Defenders of Wildlife's action plan to save these wolves.

Defenders Home | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Donate Now

© Copyright 2008, Defenders of Wildlife

Defenders of Wildlife can be contacted at: 1130 17th Street, NWWashington, DC 20036

I just made my call to tell them how I feel about removing the wolves from the protective list. I told them we are God's stewards for this Earth, and if we don't protect it, we are failing. Love, Joy

Wolves At Risk

The Bush/Cheney Administration may be just hours away from eliminating vital protections for endangered wolves!

Please call the Department of Interior before 8 PM Eastern Time or first thing tomorrow morning at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and let agency officials know that you want these wolves to remain protected.

Speak out and be counted! Fill out this survey to report your call. Dear Nancie,

As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary Kempthorne is expected to announce the elimination of federal protections for hundreds of endangered wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the Northern Rockies.

Please take a moment right now to call the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and deliver this simple message:

"My name is Joyce Hudson and I'm calling from Louisville, Ky. I understand that the federal government may remove wolves in the Greater Yellowstone and Central Idaho regions tomorrow from the list of federally protected threatened and endangered species.

I want your department to know that I strongly oppose the weakening of protections for these wolves and expect you to fulfill your obligation to secure a lasting future in the Northern Rockies for these amazing animals."

The lives of hundreds of wolves are at stake. Please call tonight before 8 PM Eastern Time or first thing tomorrow morning.

In a matter of hours, newspapers across the country could be reporting on the Bush/Cheney Administration's expected announcement . and its potentially devastating impact on some of America's most beloved wolves.

But today I need your help to let these federal officials know that Americans love our wolves and want to see them protected.

Please call the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and speak out for our wolves. Leave a message if you can, and remember to let us know that you called.

Respectfully,

P.S. Stay tuned tomorrow for more details on this breaking news and Defenders of Wildlife's action plan to save these wolves.

This message was sent to deifspirit@....Please do not respond to this message. Click here to update your information or unsubscribe.

Defenders of Wildlife is a national, nonprofit membership organization dedicated to the protection of all native wild animals and plants in their natural communities.

Defenders of Wildlife can be contacted at: 1130 17th Street, NWWashington, DC 20036

I wanted to write, cannot call, but could not as I am no us citizen and my grandson doesnot give.Anyone who could do it for me? it is so stupid to do a project to re breed them and than distroy,remember the documentary on discovery? the wolves that are with PezNez tribe now?

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I just made my call to tell them how I feel about removing the wolves from the protective list. I told them we are God's stewards for this Earth, and if we don't protect it, we are failing. Love, Joy

Wolves At Risk

The Bush/Cheney Administration may be just hours away from eliminating vital protections for endangered wolves!

Please call the Department of Interior before 8 PM Eastern Time or first thing tomorrow morning at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and let agency officials know that you want these wolves to remain protected.

Speak out and be counted! Fill out this survey to report your call. Dear Nancie,

" My name is Joyce Hudson and I'm calling from Louisville, Ky. I understand that the federal government may remove wolves in the Greater Yellowstone and Central Idaho regions tomorrow from the list of federally protected threatened and endangered species.

I want your department to know that I strongly oppose the weakening of protections for these wolves and expect you to fulfill your obligation to secure a lasting future in the Northern Rockies for these amazing animals. "

Respectfully,

This message was sent to deifspirit@....Please do not respond to this message. Click here to update your information or unsubscribe.

Defenders of Wildlife is a national, nonprofit membership organization dedicated to the protection of all native wild animals and plants in their natural communities.

Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an American problem, unfortunately.

And there are Americans who do not see outside of their own lives. They are over whelmed just trying to make ends meet. But there are Americans who truly care, to what is happening all over the world.

And there are people like you who do not live in the USA, who also, care about what is happening everywhere in the world. Bless you and them.

Americans are people just like people all over the world. Unfortunately, America has a government that is out of control. Some of us are trying to help change it. I hope it will be enough. If not, then things will get really bad, before it gets better, for the animals and people. I know that there are a lot of people in other countries that hate us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so called wealth. And we do have a lot, but most are middle class and poor, striving to make ends meet. Most of the world doesn't get to meet us. They only see or hear about the wealthy Americans. And the wealthy Americans are under ten per cent of the population. They are the ones that sets our example for the world.

Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your concern Atie. Lots of Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Fw: Breaking News: Bush Administration to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

I wanted to write, cannot call, but could not as I am no us citizen and my grandson doesnot give.Anyone who could do it for me? it is so stupid to do a project to re breed them and than distroy,remember the documentary on discovery? the wolves that are with PezNez tribe now?

Wolves At Risk

Speak out and be counted! Fill out this survey to report your call. Dear Nancie, As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary Kempthorne is expected to announce the elimination of federal protections for hundreds of endangered wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the Northern Rockies.

"My name is Joyce Hudson and I'm calling from Louisville, Ky. I understand that the federal government may remove wolves in the Greater Yellowstone and Central Idaho regions tomorrow from the list of federally protected threatened and endangered species.

Respectfully,

Bush is still in the evil Skull & Bones and their plan is to kill as many people and animals they can for the Evil One for their hatred of human kind.

Re: [ ] Fw: Breaking News: Bush Administration to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Wolves At Risk

Speak out and be counted! Fill out this survey to report your call. Dear Nancie, As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary Kempthorne is expected to announce the elimination of federal protections for hundreds of endangered wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the Northern Rockies.

Respectfully,

This message was sent to deifspiritmsn.Please do not respond to this message. Click here to update your information or unsubscribe.

Did any of you turn the word devil and evil? Some told me about 30 yrs ago sometimes the devil is Christ andsometimes the Christ is actually the devil.Think about it, the way you see another is often mirroing your own good or bad points. Atie

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Art3 <art@...> wrote:

Bush is still in the evil Skull & Bones and their plan is to kill as many people and animals they can for the Evil One for their hatred of human kind.

Wolves At Risk

" My name is Joyce Hudson and I'm calling from Louisville, Ky. I understand that the federal government may remove wolves in the Greater Yellowstone and Central Idaho regions tomorrow from the list of federally protected threatened and endangered species.

I want your department to know that I strongly oppose the weakening of protections for these wolves and expect you to fulfill your obligation to secure a lasting future in the Northern Rockies for these amazing animals. "

Respectfully,

Atie, it is very true, that what we don't like about others, is just them mirroring our selves. And yes, evil can do good, and good can do bad. That pertains to the big picture, I think.

Art, I grant you that Bush has harmed the American people, and so have many other politicians. It does no good though to dwell upon it over and over. Instead, become aware of the truth in the world, by researching the internet and using discernment. Look at the politicians voting records. That tells you the truth about them. Charm, pretty speaches, and winning personalities do not make a good person. Their actions tells the story.

Love, Joy

Wolves At Risk

Respectfully,

I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy Spirit entered me and I accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan the Devil.

Wolves At Risk

Respectfully,

This message was sent to deifspiritmsn.Please do not respond to this message. Click here to update your information or unsubscribe.

The Bible says who Bush really is.

The son of Perdition.

Wolves At Risk

Respectfully,

Art, I am sorry but Lucifer means Lightbearer and in the times of old, reading the clay tablets Lucifer and Lord En ki are one and the same.Satan is in fact a dwelling place in an old Indian region, and the whole story as fabricated by the bible after Constantine, you need the Holy Spirit to know what is written.

Satan is Christian bible lore, and if you'dcar eto look in old ancient history, you will see that half brother Enlil swore he would defile his brother Enki in the way he did. It is his(Enlil=yahwe=jehovah) envy that has the world where we are today.

If you would care to look at Native American teachings/ancient history too, you'd know Jesus was on your continent and taught them.If you would care to look,ALL world religions await the world teacher, who will NOT be a religious one.

do not mean to say that The Christ is not God's Annointed, but we all are Christs as in Christed consciousness and Gods laws are written in our hearts, because the Creator sees us as we really are, sons and daughters of Himself, sent out on a mission and each

person willnot return until he/she accomplished that mission( find those words in Ezekiel).There so much more behind it, I myself do not know all.I say on the whole, 2000 yrs Christianity and most did not get the message:

LOVE GOD(the Creator)with all your heart and your neighbour as yourself. This commandment encompasses the laws and the prophets(Jesus' words).The world leaders however do this : causing a problem, wait for your reaction, take the solution they had already and execute it.

All inname of your safety and or religion(god), think about it, do some research, so did I. AtieOn Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Art3 <art@...> wrote:

I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy Spirit entered me and I accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan the Devil.

Wolves At Risk

Respectfully,

Zhoo Atie,

I sometimes teach native Spirituality,and it is hard

because there were over 550 different NATIONS here.

and in these Nations,there were different teachings.

There is one well known story about the White buffalo

Woman,that came to the Lakota people,I think this was

[Jesus] coming in a way that the People there would

understand!

This is not the Nation that I follow but I thought I

would add this info to what You posted.

Stompingelk

--- atie vande plasse <auastar642@...> wrote:

> Art, I am sorry but Lucifer means Lightbearer and in

> the times of old,

> reading the clay tablets Lucifer and Lord En ki are

> one and the same.

> Satan is in fact a dwelling place in an old Indian

> region, and the whole

> story as fabricated by the bible after Constantine,

> you need the Holy Spirit

> to know what is written.

> Satan is Christian bible lore, and if you'dcar eto

> look in old ancient

> history, you will see that half brother Enlil swore

> he would defile his

> brother Enki in the way he did. It is

> his(Enlil=yahwe=jehovah) envy that has

> the world where we are today.

> If you would care to look at Native American

> teachings/ancient history too,

> you'd know Jesus was on your continent and taught

> them.

> If you would care to look,ALL world religions await

> the world teacher, who

> will NOT be a religious one.

> do not mean to say that The Christ is not God's

> Annointed, but we all are

> Christs as in Christed consciousness and Gods laws

> are written in our

> hearts, because the Creator sees us as we really

> are, sons and daughters of

> Himself, sent out on a mission and each

> person willnot return until he/she accomplished that

> mission( find

> those words in Ezekiel).

> There so much more behind it, I myself do not know

> all.I say on the whole,

> 2000 yrs Christianity and most did not get the

> message:

> LOVE GOD(the Creator)with all your heart and your

> neighbour as yourself.

> This commandment encompasses the laws and the

> prophets(Jesus' words).

> The world leaders however do this : causing a

> problem, wait for your

> reaction, take the solution they had already and

> execute it.

> All inname of your safety and or religion(god),

> think about it, do some

> research, so did I. Atie

>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Art3

> <art@...> wrote:

>

> > I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy

> Spirit entered me and I

> > accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan the

> Devil.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > * Re: [ ] Fw: Breaking

> News: Bush Administration

> > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > >

> > > I wanted to write, cannot call, but could not as

> I am no us citizen and

> > > my grandson doesnot give.

> > > Anyone who could do it for me? it is so stupid

> to do a project to re

> > > breed them and than distroy,

> > > remember the documentary on discovery? the

> wolves that are with PezNez

> > > tribe now?

> > >

> > > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> > >

> > > > I just made my call to tell them how I feel

> about removing the

> > > > wolves from the protective list. I told them

> we are God's stewards for this

> > > > Earth, and if we don't protect it, we are

> failing. Love, Joy

> > > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > >

> > > > [image: Save America's Wolves]

> > > >

> > > > *Wolves At Risk*

> > > >

> > > > [image: Wolf Pup, black phase (Photo:

>

Corel)]<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=OeMWRm7sgCKe9J7iT9a__Q..>

> > > >

> > > > The Bush/Cheney Administration may be just

> hours away from eliminating

> > > > vital protections for endangered wolves!

> > > >

> > > > *Please call the Department of Interior before

> 8 PM Eastern Time or

> > > > first thing tomorrow morning at 1-800-344-WILD

> (9453) and let agency

> > > > officials know that you want these wolves to

> remain protected.*

> > > >

> > > > *Speak out and be counted! Fill out this

> survey to report your call.

>

*<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=UJUHqnNaWhYI975bJ_tSbQ..>

> > > > Dear Nancie,

> > > >

> > > > As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary

> Kempthorne is expected to

> > > > announce the elimination of federal

> protections for *hundreds of

> > > > endangered wolves* in Greater Yellowstone and

> the Northern Rockies.

> > > >

> > > > *Please take a moment right now to call the

> U.S. Fish and Wildlife

> > > > Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and deliver

> this simple message:*

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Well, Art, I hope this helps you. Atie, basically explained in more detail, what I sent you personally. The thing is, STUDY/RESEARCH and use discernment. Even Jesus preached, turn the other cheek. In simple terms, this means do not hate. Hate is a strong emotion that causes the body to be ill.

Yes, Bush has harmed Americans. But have you thought that maybe he agreed to do this, before he was born, to help Americans to wake up? This country is a land of sheeple. Meaning they would rather be led, than to take responsibility for their selves. And when things go wrong, they can put the blame on others, instead of where it belongs, on their selves because we let it happen.

Love, Joy

Wolves At Risk

Respectfully,

Marty, one of Jesus names when he was on this continent was Morning Star. Love, Joy

* Re: [ ] Fw: Breaking> News: Bush Administration> > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow> > >> > > I wanted to write, cannot call, but could not as> I am no us citizen and> > > my grandson doesnot give.> > > Anyone who could do it for me? it is so stupid> to do a project to re> > > breed them and than distroy,> > > remember the documentary on discovery? the> wolves that are with PezNez> > > tribe now?> > >> > > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Joyce Hudson> <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > >> > > > I just made my call to tell them how I feel> about removing the> > > > wolves from the protective list. I told them> we are God's stewards for this> > > > Earth, and if we don't protect it, we are> failing. Love, Joy> > > > ----- Original Message -----> > > >> > > > [image: Save America's Wolves]> > > >> > > > *Wolves At Risk*> > > >> > > > [image: Wolf Pup, black phase (Photo:>Corel)]<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=OeMWRm7sgCKe9J7iT9a__Q..>> > > >> > > > The Bush/Cheney Administration may be just> hours away from eliminating> > > > vital protections for endangered wolves!> > > >> > > > *Please call the Department of Interior before> 8 PM Eastern Time or> > > > first thing tomorrow morning at 1-800-344-WILD> (9453) and let agency> > > > officials know that you want these wolves to> remain protected.*> > > >> > > > *Speak out and be counted! Fill out this> survey to report your call.>*<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=UJUHqnNaWhYI975bJ_tSbQ..>> > > > Dear Nancie,> > > >> > > > As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary> Kempthorne is expected to> > > > announce the elimination of federal> protections for *hundreds of> > > > endangered wolves* in Greater Yellowstone and> the Northern Rockies.> > > >> > > > *Please take a moment right now to call the> U.S. Fish and Wildlife> > > > Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and deliver> this simple message:*> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

If you care to know,I haveit from ExploreAncientMysteries,and can send you if you like.The White BuffaloWoman was and is MagdaleneOn Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

Zhoo Atie,

I sometimes teach native Spirituality,and it is hard

because there were over 550 different NATIONS here.

and in these Nations,there were different teachings.

There is one well known story about the White buffalo

Woman,that came to the Lakota people,I think this was

[Jesus] coming in a way that the People there would

understand!

This is not the Nation that I follow but I thought I

would add this info to what You posted.

Stompingelk

> Art, I am sorry but Lucifer means Lightbearer and in

> the times of old,

> reading the clay tablets Lucifer and Lord En ki are

> one and the same.

> Satan is in fact a dwelling place in an old Indian

> region, and the whole

> story as fabricated by the bible after Constantine,

> you need the Holy Spirit

> to know what is written.

> Satan is Christian bible lore, and if you'dcar eto

> look in old ancient

> history, you will see that half brother Enlil swore

> he would defile his

> brother Enki in the way he did. It is

> his(Enlil=yahwe=jehovah) envy that has

> the world where we are today.

> If you would care to look at Native American

> teachings/ancient history too,

> you'd know Jesus was on your continent and taught

> them.

> If you would care to look,ALL world religions await

> the world teacher, who

> will NOT be a religious one.

> do not mean to say that The Christ is not God's

> Annointed, but we all are

> Christs as in Christed consciousness and Gods laws

> are written in our

> hearts, because the Creator sees us as we really

> are, sons and daughters of

> Himself, sent out on a mission and each

> person willnot return until he/she accomplished that

> mission( find

> those words in Ezekiel).

> There so much more behind it, I myself do not know

> all.I say on the whole,

> 2000 yrs Christianity and most did not get the

> message:

> LOVE GOD(the Creator)with all your heart and your

> neighbour as yourself.

> This commandment encompasses the laws and the

> prophets(Jesus' words).

> The world leaders however do this : causing a

> problem, wait for your

> reaction, take the solution they had already and

> execute it.

> All inname of your safety and or religion(god),

> think about it, do some

> research, so did I. Atie

>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Art3

> <art@...> wrote:

>

> > I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy

> Spirit entered me and I

> > accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan the

> Devil.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > * Re: [ ] Fw: Breaking

> News: Bush Administration

> > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > >

> > > I wanted to write, cannot call, but could not as

> I am no us citizen and

> > > my grandson doesnot give.

> > > Anyone who could do it for me? it is so stupid

> to do a project to re

> > > breed them and than distroy,

> > > remember the documentary on discovery? the

> wolves that are with PezNez

> > > tribe now?

> > >

> > > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> > >

> > > > I just made my call to tell them how I feel

> about removing the

> > > > wolves from the protective list. I told them

> we are God's stewards for this

> > > > Earth, and if we don't protect it, we are

> failing. Love, Joy

> > > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > >

> > > > [image: Save America's Wolves]

> > > >

> > > > *Wolves At Risk*

> > > >

> > > > [image: Wolf Pup, black phase (Photo:

>

Corel)]<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=OeMWRm7sgCKe9J7iT9a__Q..>

> > > >

> > > > The Bush/Cheney Administration may be just

> hours away from eliminating

> > > > vital protections for endangered wolves!

> > > >

> > > > *Please call the Department of Interior before

> 8 PM Eastern Time or

> > > > first thing tomorrow morning at 1-800-344-WILD

> (9453) and let agency

> > > > officials know that you want these wolves to

> remain protected.*

> > > >

> > > > *Speak out and be counted! Fill out this

> survey to report your call.

>

*<http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=UJUHqnNaWhYI975bJ_tSbQ..>

> > > > Dear Nancie,

> > > >

> > > > As soon as tomorrow, Interior Secretary

> Kempthorne is expected to

> > > > announce the elimination of federal

> protections for *hundreds of

> > > > endangered wolves* in Greater Yellowstone and

> the Northern Rockies.

> > > >

> > > > *Please take a moment right now to call the

> U.S. Fish and Wildlife

> > > > Service at 1-800-344-WILD (9453) and deliver

> this simple message:*

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Atie,

I am always looking for things such as this.

Magdalene???? Maybe,In the Native way it would be

the message that was important,not so much the

messenger!.

This is a wonderful theory,sounds like something the

catholics would teach the Natives to try to assimilate

them.

We all have our own ways,and all are good if done with

a good heart,this is what I think!!.

So,love to get this from you,also,where do you live if

I may ask.

I live outside of Chicago,U.S.A.

Stompingelk

> If you care to know,I haveit from

> ExploreAncientMysteries,and can send you

> if you like.

> The White BuffaloWoman was and is Magdalene

>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

>

> > Zhoo Atie,

> > I sometimes teach native Spirituality,and it is

> hard

> > because there were over 550 different NATIONS

> here.

> > and in these Nations,there were different

> teachings.

> > There is one well known story about the White

> buffalo

> > Woman,that came to the Lakota people,I think this

> was

> > [Jesus] coming in a way that the People there

> would

> > understand!

> > This is not the Nation that I follow but I thought

> I

> > would add this info to what You posted.

> > Stompingelk

> >

> > --- atie vande plasse <auastar642@...

> <auastar642%40gmail.com>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Art, I am sorry but Lucifer means Lightbearer

> and in

> > > the times of old,

> > > reading the clay tablets Lucifer and Lord En ki

> are

> > > one and the same.

> > > Satan is in fact a dwelling place in an old

> Indian

> > > region, and the whole

> > > story as fabricated by the bible after

> Constantine,

> > > you need the Holy Spirit

> > > to know what is written.

> > > Satan is Christian bible lore, and if you'dcar

> eto

> > > look in old ancient

> > > history, you will see that half brother Enlil

> swore

> > > he would defile his

> > > brother Enki in the way he did. It is

> > > his(Enlil=yahwe=jehovah) envy that has

> > > the world where we are today.

> > > If you would care to look at Native American

> > > teachings/ancient history too,

> > > you'd know Jesus was on your continent and

> taught

> > > them.

> > > If you would care to look,ALL world religions

> await

> > > the world teacher, who

> > > will NOT be a religious one.

> > > do not mean to say that The Christ is not God's

> > > Annointed, but we all are

> > > Christs as in Christed consciousness and Gods

> laws

> > > are written in our

> > > hearts, because the Creator sees us as we really

> > > are, sons and daughters of

> > > Himself, sent out on a mission and each

> > > person willnot return until he/she accomplished

> that

> > > mission( find

> > > those words in Ezekiel).

> > > There so much more behind it, I myself do not

> know

> > > all.I say on the whole,

> > > 2000 yrs Christianity and most did not get the

> > > message:

> > > LOVE GOD(the Creator)with all your heart and

> your

> > > neighbour as yourself.

> > > This commandment encompasses the laws and the

> > > prophets(Jesus' words).

> > > The world leaders however do this : causing a

> > > problem, wait for your

> > > reaction, take the solution they had already and

> > > execute it.

> > > All inname of your safety and or religion(god),

> > > think about it, do some

> > > research, so did I. Atie

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Art3

> > > <art@... <art%40froggernet.com>>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy

> > > Spirit entered me and I

> > > > accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan

> the

> > > Devil.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > * Re: [ ] Fw:

> Breaking

> > > News: Bush Administration

> > > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > > > >

> > > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an

> > > American problem,

> > > > > unfortunately.

> > > > >

> > > > > And there are Americans who do not see

> outside

> > > of their own lives. They

> > > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends

> meet.

> > > But there are Americans who

> > > > > truly care, to what is happening all over

> the

> > > world.

> > > > >

> > > > > And there are people like you who do not

> live in

> > > the USA, who also, care

> > > > > about what is happening everywhere in the

> world.

> > > Bless you and them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Americans are people just like people all

> over

> > > the world.

> > > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that

> is

> > > out of control. Some of us

> > > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it will

> be

> > > enough. If not, then

> > > > > things will get really bad, before it gets

> > > better, for the animals and

> > > > > people. I know that there are a lot of

> people

> > > in other countries that hate

> > > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so

> > > called wealth. And we do have a

> > > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,

> > > striving to make ends meet. Most

> > > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They

> only

> > > see or hear about the

> > > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy Americans

> > > are under ten per cent of the

> > > > > population. They are the ones that sets our

> > > example for the world.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your

> concern

> > > Atie. Lots of Love,

> > > > > Joy

> > > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Don't think so. Nothing to do with religion, only with the feminine and masculine ray, the Magdalene was also the apostle to the apostles, not the sinner the church made of her! She was Jesus' partner, believe it or not!

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

Atie,

I am always looking for things such as this.

Magdalene???? Maybe,In the Native way it would be

the message that was important,not so much the

messenger!.

This is a wonderful theory,sounds like something the

catholics would teach the Natives to try to assimilate

them.

We all have our own ways,and all are good if done with

a good heart,this is what I think!!.

So,love to get this from you,also,where do you live if

I may ask.

I live outside of Chicago,U.S.A.

Stompingelk

> If you care to know,I haveit from

> ExploreAncientMysteries,and can send you

> if you like.

> The White BuffaloWoman was and is Magdalene

>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

>

> > Zhoo Atie,

> > I sometimes teach native Spirituality,and it is

> hard

> > because there were over 550 different NATIONS

> here.

> > and in these Nations,there were different

> teachings.

> > There is one well known story about the White

> buffalo

> > Woman,that came to the Lakota people,I think this

> was

> > [Jesus] coming in a way that the People there

> would

> > understand!

> > This is not the Nation that I follow but I thought

> I

> > would add this info to what You posted.

> > Stompingelk

> >

> > --- atie vande plasse <auastar642@...

> <auastar642%40gmail.com>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Art, I am sorry but Lucifer means Lightbearer

> and in

> > > the times of old,

> > > reading the clay tablets Lucifer and Lord En ki

> are

> > > one and the same.

> > > Satan is in fact a dwelling place in an old

> Indian

> > > region, and the whole

> > > story as fabricated by the bible after

> Constantine,

> > > you need the Holy Spirit

> > > to know what is written.

> > > Satan is Christian bible lore, and if you'dcar

> eto

> > > look in old ancient

> > > history, you will see that half brother Enlil

> swore

> > > he would defile his

> > > brother Enki in the way he did. It is

> > > his(Enlil=yahwe=jehovah) envy that has

> > > the world where we are today.

> > > If you would care to look at Native American

> > > teachings/ancient history too,

> > > you'd know Jesus was on your continent and

> taught

> > > them.

> > > If you would care to look,ALL world religions

> await

> > > the world teacher, who

> > > will NOT be a religious one.

> > > do not mean to say that The Christ is not God's

> > > Annointed, but we all are

> > > Christs as in Christed consciousness and Gods

> laws

> > > are written in our

> > > hearts, because the Creator sees us as we really

> > > are, sons and daughters of

> > > Himself, sent out on a mission and each

> > > person willnot return until he/she accomplished

> that

> > > mission( find

> > > those words in Ezekiel).

> > > There so much more behind it, I myself do not

> know

> > > all.I say on the whole,

> > > 2000 yrs Christianity and most did not get the

> > > message:

> > > LOVE GOD(the Creator)with all your heart and

> your

> > > neighbour as yourself.

> > > This commandment encompasses the laws and the

> > > prophets(Jesus' words).

> > > The world leaders however do this : causing a

> > > problem, wait for your

> > > reaction, take the solution they had already and

> > > execute it.

> > > All inname of your safety and or religion(god),

> > > think about it, do some

> > > research, so did I. Atie

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Art3

> > > <art@... <art%40froggernet.com>>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > I met Christ the Annoited One when God's Holy

> > > Spirit entered me and I

> > > > accepted Him. Christ defeated Lucifer Satan

> the

> > > Devil.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > * Re: [ ] Fw:

> Breaking

> > > News: Bush Administration

> > > > >

> > > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an

> > > American problem,

> > > > > unfortunately.

> > > > >

> > > > > And there are Americans who do not see

> outside

> > > of their own lives. They

> > > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends

> meet.

> > > But there are Americans who

> > > > > truly care, to what is happening all over

> the

> > > world.

> > > > >

> > > > > And there are people like you who do not

> live in

> > > the USA, who also, care

> > > > > about what is happening everywhere in the

> world.

> > > Bless you and them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Americans are people just like people all

> over

> > > the world.

> > > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that

> is

> > > out of control. Some of us

> > > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it will

> be

> > > enough. If not, then

> > > > > things will get really bad, before it gets

> > > better, for the animals and

> > > > > people. I know that there are a lot of

> people

> > > in other countries that hate

> > > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so

> > > called wealth. And we do have a

> > > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,

> > > striving to make ends meet. Most

> > > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They

> only

> > > see or hear about the

> > > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy Americans

> > > are under ten per cent of the

> > > > > population. They are the ones that sets our

> > > example for the world.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your

> concern

> > > Atie. Lots of Love,

> > > > > Joy

> > > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Marty, remember I have that book coming to you "The Other Bible". It includes the following:

Ancient Scriptures:

Gnostic Gospels

Dead Sea Scrolls

Visionary Wisdom Texts

Christian Apocrypha

Jewish Pseudepigrapha

Kabbalah

It will also, give you a lot of detail. Love, Joy

* Re: [ ] Fw:> Breaking> > > News: Bush Administration> > > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow> > > > >> > > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an> > > American problem,> > > > > unfortunately.> > > > >> > > > > And there are Americans who do not see> outside> > > of their own lives. They> > > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends> meet.> > > But there are Americans who> > > > > truly care, to what is happening all over> the> > > world.> > > > >> > > > > And there are people like you who do not> live in> > > the USA, who also, care> > > > > about what is happening everywhere in the> world.> > > Bless you and them.> > > > >> > > > > Americans are people just like people all> over> > > the world.> > > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that> is> > > out of control. Some of us> > > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it will> be> > > enough. If not, then> > > > > things will get really bad, before it gets> > > better, for the animals and> > > > > people. I know that there are a lot of> people> > > in other countries that hate> > > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so> > > called wealth. And we do have a> > > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,> > > striving to make ends meet. Most> > > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They> only> > > see or hear about the> > > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy Americans> > > are under ten per cent of the> > > > > population. They are the ones that sets our> > > example for the world.> > > > >> > > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your> concern> > > Atie. Lots of Love,> > > > > Joy> > > > >> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

She is right Marty. Magdalene was married to Jesus and taught Jesus a lot. She was his second in command, so to speak.

* Re: [ ] Fw:> Breaking> > > News: Bush Administration> > > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow> > > > >> > > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an> > > American problem,> > > > > unfortunately.> > > > >> > > > > And there are Americans who do not see> outside> > > of their own lives. They> > > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends> meet.> > > But there are Americans who> > > > > truly care, to what is happening all over> the> > > world.> > > > >> > > > > And there are people like you who do not> live in> > > the USA, who also, care> > > > > about what is happening everywhere in the> world.> > > Bless you and them.> > > > >> > > > > Americans are people just like people all> over> > > the world.> > > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that> is> > > out of control. Some of us> > > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it will> be> > > enough. If not, then> > > > > things will get really bad, before it gets> > > better, for the animals and> > > > > people. I know that there are a lot of> people> > > in other countries that hate> > > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so> > > called wealth. And we do have a> > > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,> > > striving to make ends meet. Most> > > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They> only> > > see or hear about the> > > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy Americans> > > are under ten per cent of the> > > > > population. They are the ones that sets our> > > example for the world.> > > > >> > > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your> concern> > > Atie. Lots of Love,> > > > > Joy> > > > >>

=== message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

I know all this,I also think that like Jesus,

appears to and helps who ask,but still,like I said in

a way that the people will understand.

Long before the name, Magdalene,there was the

feminine and masculine ray,and I think[[just my

thoughts]]the feminine and masculine ray has appeared

to many all over the world.

I am not disputing,just discussing,I love to talk

about this!!

\Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> She is right Marty. Magdalene was married to

> Jesus and taught Jesus a lot. She was his second in

> command, so to speak.

> * Re: [ ] Fw:

> Breaking

> > > > News: Bush Administration

> > > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

wonderful if we had ALL that was written!!!

> Marty, remember I have that book coming to you " The

> Other Bible " . It includes the following:

> Ancient Scriptures:

> Gnostic Gospels

> Dead Sea Scrolls

> Visionary Wisdom Texts

> Christian Apocrypha

> Jewish Pseudepigrapha

> Kabbalah

>

> It will also, give you a lot of detail. Love, Joy

> Breaking

> > > > >

> > > > > Did any of you turn the word devil and

> evil?

> > > > Some told me about 30 yrs

> > > > > ago sometimes the devil is Christ and

> > > > > sometimes the Christ is actually the

> devil.

> > > > > Think about it, the way you see another is

> > often

> > > > mirroing your own good or

> > > > > bad points. Atie

> > > > >

> > > > > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Art3

> > > > <art@... <art%40froggernet.com>>

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Bush is still in the evil Skull & Bones

> and

> > > > their plan is to kill as

> > > > > > many people and animals they can for the

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

do you have the story behind this??

> Marty, one of Jesus names when he was on this

> continent was Morning Star. Love, Joy

> Breaking

> > News: Bush Administration

> > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > > >

> > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an

> > American problem,

> > > > unfortunately.

> > > >

> > > > And there are Americans who do not see

> outside

> > of their own lives. They

> > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends

> meet.

> > But there are Americans who

> > > > truly care, to what is happening all over

> the

> > world.

> > > >

> > > > And there are people like you who do not

> live in

> > the USA, who also, care

> > > > about what is happening everywhere in the

> world.

> > Bless you and them.

> > > >

> > > > Americans are people just like people all

> over

> > the world.

> > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that

> is

> > out of control. Some of us

> > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it

> will be

> > enough. If not, then

> > > > things will get really bad, before it gets

> > better, for the animals and

> > > > people. I know that there are a lot of

> people

> > in other countries that hate

> > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so

> > called wealth. And we do have a

> > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,

> > striving to make ends meet. Most

> > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They

> only

> > see or hear about the

> > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy

> Americans

> > are under ten per cent of the

> > > > population. They are the ones that sets our

> > example for the world.

> > > >

> > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your

> concern

> > Atie. Lots of Love,

> > > > Joy

> > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Marty, I read it years ago. I can't remember which book. When I get a chance, I will try to find it. Another name was Dawn Star, because that is when he appeared to one tribe. No I don't remember which tribe. :-) It's been at least 15 years since I read that. But I will see what I can find. Love, Joy

* Re: [ ] Fw:> Breaking> > News: Bush Administration> > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow> > > >> > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an> > American problem,> > > > unfortunately.> > > >> > > > And there are Americans who do not see> outside> > of their own lives. They> > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends> meet. > > But there are Americans who> > > > truly care, to what is happening all over> the> > world.> > > >> > > > And there are people like you who do not> live in> > the USA, who also, care> > > > about what is happening everywhere in the> world.> > Bless you and them.> > > >> > > > Americans are people just like people all> over> > the world.> > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that> is> > out of control. Some of us> > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it> will be> > enough. If not, then> > > > things will get really bad, before it gets> > better, for the animals and> > > > people. I know that there are a lot of> people> > in other countries that hate> > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so> > called wealth. And we do have a> > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,> > striving to make ends meet. Most> > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They> only> > see or hear about the> > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy> Americans> > are under ten per cent of the> > > > population. They are the ones that sets our> > example for the world.> > > >> > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your> concern> > Atie. Lots of Love,> > > > Joy> > > >> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

They friends on Exploringancientmysteries help me too to find them,AtieOn Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Marty, I read it years ago. I can't remember which book. When I get a chance, I will try to find it. Another name was Dawn Star, because that is when he appeared to one tribe. No I don't remember which tribe. :-) It's been at least 15 years since I read that. But I will see what I can find. Love, Joy

* Re: [ ] Fw:> Breaking> > News: Bush Administration> > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow> > > >> > > > Sugar, your intent is enough! :-) It's an> > American problem,> > > > unfortunately.> > > >> > > > And there are Americans who do not see> outside> > of their own lives. They> > > > are over whelmed just trying to make ends> meet. > > But there are Americans who> > > > truly care, to what is happening all over> the> > world.> > > >> > > > And there are people like you who do not> live in> > the USA, who also, care> > > > about what is happening everywhere in the> world.> > Bless you and them.> > > >> > > > Americans are people just like people all> over> > the world.> > > > Unfortunately, America has a government that> is> > out of control. Some of us> > > > are trying to help change it. I hope it> will be> > enough. If not, then> > > > things will get really bad, before it gets> > better, for the animals and> > > > people. I know that there are a lot of> people> > in other countries that hate> > > > us, for our ignorance, selfishness, and so> > called wealth. And we do have a> > > > lot, but most are middle class and poor,> > striving to make ends meet. Most> > > > of the world doesn't get to meet us. They> only> > see or hear about the> > > > wealthy Americans. And the wealthy> Americans> > are under ten per cent of the> > > > population. They are the ones that sets our> > example for the world.> > > >> > > > Well, I am rambling. Thank you for your> concern> > Atie. Lots of Love,> > > > Joy> > > >> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

JOY,

With over 550 Nations,there are so many storys,and all

are true to the ones they are given to!!!

marty

> They friends on Exploringancientmysteries help me

> too to find them,Atie

>

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Marty, I read it years ago. I can't remember

> which book. When I get a

> > chance, I will try to find it. Another name was

> Dawn Star, because that is

> > when he appeared to one tribe. No I don't

> remember which tribe. :-) It's

> > been at least 15 years since I read that. But I

> will see what I can find.

> > Love, Joy

> >

> > * Re: [ ] Fw:

> > > Breaking

> > > > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > > > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Marty I sent <he walked the Americas> to Joy and it was posted on Myth's Exploringancientmysteries;that one starts with the Cherokees and on Barbi's Soul Reunoin was also one about Red Hat and a Dorothy

more on Revelations and End Time stuff.On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

JOY,

With over 550 Nations,there are so many storys,and all

are true to the ones they are given to!!!

marty

> They friends on Exploringancientmysteries help me

> too to find them,Atie

>

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Marty, I read it years ago. I can't remember

> which book. When I get a

> > chance, I will try to find it. Another name was

> Dawn Star, because that is

> > when he appeared to one tribe. No I don't

> remember which tribe. :-) It's

> > been at least 15 years since I read that. But I

> will see what I can find.

> > Love, Joy

> >

> > * Re: [ ] Fw:

> > > Breaking

> > > > > > to Announce Wolf Delisting Tomorrow

> > > > > >

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ