RemedySpot.com

Re: 24 Hour Urine PLEASE REPLY - MORE INFO NEEDED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The day I did the test I was especially careful to eat at home and not to eat any salty foods. I have no idea where I am getting too much salt from. Maybe my body retained it from the day before but I did not keep track of my diet and I am following DASH. It would be interesting to see the results if I fasted while doing the 24 hour urine collection and just drinking sink water. No I will not drink filtered water only.Of course I am eating out at times. If I didn't I would die from depression. That is the reality of life - and I usually try to eat healthily when I go out but I often cannot control the salt.Please educate me what level of salt is acceptable in easy to understand terms.Also please explain these lab test scores in simple terms that I can understand.These were my scores in April 2012.> > Potassium 24.2 mmol/l> > Potassium/TV 109 mmol/24 hours> > Sodium 31 mmol/l> > Sodium/TV 140 mmol/24 hours

Since my scores were these below in May 2011 has their been any improvement?> > > > > Potassium, Urine 60.5 mmol/l> > > > > Sodium, Urine 86 mmol/l

What should the scores be exactly?P.S. Dr Grim - My doctor does not understand the scores either and he does not know how to interpret them. I only got the tests because you asked me to. > > > > >> > > > > > When you do a 24 Hour Urine test what specifically should be> > > tested> > > > > > besides cortisol, potassium and sodium?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>