RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) from Michele

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes

On Feb 20, 2008 1:01 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but when I opened up the file, I couldn't read it. It had jumbled up together. I have had this happen when I have sent things to my email, so it could just be my computer. Anyway, this is too important an article to miss. So I played around until I got it to some kind of order. Thank you Michele for posting this article. It's an excellent one. Lots of Love, Joy

phytochemical (fight-o-chemical)

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in

your body is an ongoing area of research.

Some studies show that phytochemicals have the following benefits:Act as antioxidants

Stimulate detoxification enzymes

Stimulate the immune systemPositively affect hormonesAct as antibacterial or antiviral agentsPhytochemicals are usually related to the color of fruits and vegetables- green, yellow-orange, red, blue-purple, and white. Hundreds of phytochemicals have been discovered.

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit

your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research.

GREEN BENEFITSLutein and Zeaxanthin Turnip, Collard, and Mustard

Greens, Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Broccoli, Green peas, Kiwi,

Honeydew MelonIndoles Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Bok Choy,

Arugala, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Rutabaga, Watercress, Cauliflower, Kale

Vitamin K Swiss Chard, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach,

Turnip Greens, Watercress, Endive, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, CabbagePotassium Leafy greens, Broccoli

RED BENEFITSVitamin C Cranberries, Pink grapefruit, Raspberries,

Strawberries, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper,

Radishes, TomatoesAnthocyanins Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries,

Cranberries, Beets, Apples, Red Cabbage, Red Onion,

Kidney Beans, Red Beans

BLUE/PURPLE BENEFITSAnthocyanins & Vitamin C Blueberries,

Blackberries, Purple Grapes, Black Currants,

ElderberriesPhenolics Dried Plums (Prunes), Raisins, Plums, Eggplant

WHITE BENEFITSAllium & Allicin Garlic, Onions, Leeks,

Scallions, Chives

Source CDC Online Publication December 12, 2005

YELLOW/ORANGE BENEFITSBeta-Carotene & Vitamin A Carrots, Sweet potatoes,

Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Mangoes,

Apricots, PeachesBioflavonoids & Vitamin C Oranges, Grapefruit,

Lemons, Tangerines, Clementines, Peaches, Papaya,

Apricots, Nectarines, Pears, Pineapple, Yellow Raisins,

Yellow PepperPotassium Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons,

Pineapple, Apricots

Well, I will try something else. This still didn't work. Love, Joy

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research.

Some studies show that phytochemicals have the following benefits:Act as antioxidantsStimulate detoxification enzymes

Stimulate the immune systemPositively affect hormonesAct as antibacterial or antiviral agentsPhytochemicals are usually related to the color of fruits and vegetables- green, yellow-orange, red, blue-purple, and white. Hundreds of phytochemicals have been discovered.

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research.

GREEN BENEFITSLutein and Zeaxanthin Turnip, Collard, and Mustard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Broccoli, Green peas, Kiwi, Honeydew MelonIndoles Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Bok Choy, Arugala, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Rutabaga, Watercress, Cauliflower, KaleVitamin K Swiss Chard, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach, Turnip Greens, Watercress, Endive, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, CabbagePotassium Leafy greens, Broccoli

RED BENEFITSVitamin C Cranberries, Pink grapefruit, Raspberries, Strawberries, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper, Radishes, TomatoesAnthocyanins Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Beets, Apples, Red Cabbage, Red Onion, Kidney Beans, Red Beans

BLUE/PURPLE BENEFITSAnthocyanins & Vitamin C Blueberries, Blackberries, Purple Grapes, Black Currants, ElderberriesPhenolics Dried Plums (Prunes), Raisins, Plums, Eggplant

WHITE BENEFITSAllium & Allicin Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Scallions, Chives

YELLOW/ORANGE BENEFITSBeta-Carotene & Vitamin A Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Mangoes, Apricots, PeachesBioflavonoids & Vitamin C Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Tangerines, Clementines, Peaches, Papaya, Apricots, Nectarines, Pears, Pineapple, Yellow Raisins, Yellow PepperPotassium Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Pineapple, Apricots

ok

On Feb 20, 2008 1:23 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Well, I will try something else. This still didn't work. Love, Joy

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in

your body is an ongoing area of research.

Some studies show that phytochemicals have the following benefits:Act as antioxidants

Stimulate detoxification enzymes

A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit

your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research.

GREEN BENEFITSLutein and Zeaxanthin Turnip, Collard, and Mustard

Greens, Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Broccoli, Green peas, Kiwi,

Honeydew MelonIndoles Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Bok Choy,

Arugala, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Rutabaga, Watercress, Cauliflower, Kale

Vitamin K Swiss Chard, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach,

Turnip Greens, Watercress, Endive, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, CabbagePotassium Leafy greens, Broccoli

RED BENEFITSVitamin C Cranberries, Pink grapefruit, Raspberries,

Strawberries, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper,

Radishes, TomatoesAnthocyanins Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries,

Cranberries, Beets, Apples, Red Cabbage, Red Onion,

Kidney Beans, Red Beans

BLUE/PURPLE BENEFITSAnthocyanins & Vitamin C Blueberries,

Blackberries, Purple Grapes, Black Currants,

ElderberriesPhenolics Dried Plums (Prunes), Raisins, Plums, Eggplant

WHITE BENEFITSAllium & Allicin Garlic, Onions, Leeks,

Scallions, Chives

YELLOW/ORANGE BENEFITSBeta-Carotene & Vitamin A Carrots, Sweet potatoes,

Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Mangoes,

Apricots, PeachesBioflavonoids & Vitamin C Oranges, Grapefruit,

Lemons, Tangerines, Clementines, Peaches, Papaya,

Apricots, Nectarines, Pears, Pineapple, Yellow Raisins,

Yellow PepperPotassium Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons,

Pineapple, Apricots

Yep, when I sent it it seems jumbled so I sent it to my email and then forward it to our group, this is why it came out jumbled from the start copy and pasting to , sorry that it happened that way. I saw you copied it to word..thanks.. MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Well, I will try something else. This still didn't work. Love, Joy phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research. Some studies show that phytochemicals have the following benefits:Act as antioxidantsStimulate detoxification enzymes Stimulate the immune systemPositively affect hormonesAct as antibacterial or antiviral agentsPhytochemicals are usually related to the color of fruits and vegetables- green, yellow-orange, red, blue-purple, and white. Hundreds of phytochemicals have been discovered. A phytochemical (fight-o-chemical) is a natural bioactive compound found in fruits and vegetables that works together with vitamins, minerals, and fiber to promote good benefit your health in many ways. The bioactive functions of

phytochemicals or the way they work in your body is an ongoing area of research. GREEN BENEFITSLutein and Zeaxanthin Turnip, Collard, and Mustard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Broccoli, Green peas, Kiwi, Honeydew MelonIndoles Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Bok Choy, Arugala, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Rutabaga, Watercress, Cauliflower, KaleVitamin K Swiss Chard, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach, Turnip Greens, Watercress, Endive, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, CabbagePotassium Leafy greens, Broccoli RED BENEFITSVitamin C Cranberries, Pink grapefruit, Raspberries, Strawberries, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper, Radishes, TomatoesAnthocyanins Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Beets, Apples, Red Cabbage, Red Onion, Kidney Beans, Red Beans BLUE/PURPLE BENEFITSAnthocyanins & Vitamin C Blueberries, Blackberries, Purple Grapes, Black Currants, ElderberriesPhenolics Dried Plums (Prunes), Raisins, Plums, Eggplant WHITE BENEFITSAllium & Allicin Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Scallions, Chives Source CDC Online Publication December 12, 2005 YELLOW/ORANGE BENEFITSBeta-Carotene & Vitamin A Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Mangoes, Apricots, PeachesBioflavonoids & Vitamin C Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Tangerines, Clementines, Peaches, Papaya, Apricots, Nectarines, Pears, Pineapple, Yellow Raisins, Yellow PepperPotassium

Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Pineapple, Apricots

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Michele, I don't think it's our computers. I think it's the form that some sites use. They deliberately use them because it's harder to copy. You have no idea how many articles I have forward to myself from a site and they end up in a jumble. This was too good of an article to miss too! Lots of Love, Joy

Some studies show that phytochemicals have the following benefits:Act as antioxidantsStimulate detoxification enzymes

GREEN BENEFITSLutein and Zeaxanthin Turnip, Collard, and Mustard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Lettuce, Broccoli, Green peas, Kiwi, Honeydew MelonIndoles Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Bok Choy, Arugala, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Rutabaga, Watercress, Cauliflower, KaleVitamin K Swiss Chard, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach, Turnip Greens, Watercress, Endive, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, CabbagePotassium Leafy greens, Broccoli

RED BENEFITSVitamin C Cranberries, Pink grapefruit, Raspberries, Strawberries, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper, Radishes, TomatoesAnthocyanins Raspberries, Cherries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Beets, Apples, Red Cabbage, Red Onion, Kidney Beans, Red Beans

BLUE/PURPLE BENEFITSAnthocyanins & Vitamin C Blueberries, Blackberries, Purple Grapes, Black Currants, ElderberriesPhenolics Dried Plums (Prunes), Raisins, Plums, Eggplant

WHITE BENEFITSAllium & Allicin Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Scallions, Chives

YELLOW/ORANGE BENEFITSBeta-Carotene & Vitamin A Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Mangoes, Apricots, PeachesBioflavonoids & Vitamin C Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Tangerines, Clementines, Peaches, Papaya, Apricots, Nectarines, Pears, Pineapple, Yellow Raisins, Yellow PepperPotassium Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Pineapple, Apricots

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.