RemedySpot.com

Magnesium - for the gardens and the bath.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From Marty. Blessings, Joy

magnesium

This is from another group and the guy,Olee is aPipeMaker I know.Magnesium Magnesium sulphate is available in farm supply stores in 50 lb.bags used to sell for between 12 and 18 dollars a bag ten years back.For you gardeners use it around tomato plants, a quarter cup full stirred around the plant at the time you set them out and then a couple tablespoons very two weeks help in the over all health of the plants. Also, if you have problems with blossom end rot (that's where the end away from the stem turns hard and then turns a blackest color as the fruit ripens up ) use Calcium nitrate at the rate of 8 tablespoons in one gallon of water pour a quart of this water around each plant when you set them out and every two weeks there after.The reason for most blossom endrot is that we set tomato plants out too early and the ground is still too cold. The plants can't take up calcium until the soil warms up. This is thereason we see the problem early in the year on the first set of fruit.

Now back on the Magnesium Sulphate, any one wanting to make interesting bath soaks to use or for gift giving should take a plastic bowl, pour in 3 to 5 pounds of Epsom Salt ( magnesium Sulphate ) and a small amount of pure lavender oil or other oil of your choice and a tinyamount of food coloring and mix really well and then pour into a up scale bottle and put a lid on it . This makes beautiful gifts for the lady's and is really cheap as well. Guess I better stop , starting to sound like a advice column .OleeSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping