RemedySpot.com

pls need advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Grim and Hyperaldosteronism patients, I

am abbie, Philippines. I hope u still remember me,I have hyperaldosteronism and mitral valve prolapse.negative tumor from my CT-scan last year of 2011. After such a long time, i thought i will become okay about my health and my dosage. I still feel bad like my both

arms are like tired all the time. It is like after my review in the review center 8:am till 5p.m. or sometimes till 6pm of class. When i get

home my both arms are having a hard time to lift it. Is it bec. lack of

Potassium in my body? it is like my arms are lazy or lack of strength.i

still take spironolactone (aldactone) the brandname, with a dosage of 25mg 1 tablet morning and in the evening 1 tablet 25mg. aside from that i

still take 1/2 tab. of 5mg ivabradine(Coralan) and at night 1/2tab of

5mg ivabradine (coralan).I hope i will be fine. I don't want to have hypokalemia or hyperkalemia.What will i do?Pls. advice me soon. Thank you.Ms. Abbie abbie abbie Click here to highlight the banner ad then press Ctrl+C abbie

Guest guest

Abbie, it is difficult to comment on your situation without numbers. Where are your aldo, renin, potassium, urine sodium (with normal bands)? Are you DASHing? Why do your messages have ads on them? Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of mansanas Dear Dr. Grim and Hyperaldosteronism patients, I am abbie, Philippines. I hope u still remember me,I have hyperaldosteronism and mitral valve prolapse.negative tumor from my CT-scan last year of 2011. After such a long time, i thought i will become okay about my health and my dosage. I still feel bad like my both arms are like tired all the time. It is like after my review in the review center 8:am till 5p.m. or sometimes till 6pm of class. When i get home my both arms are having a hard time to lift it. Is it bec. lack of Potassium in my body? it is like my arms are lazy or lack of strength.i still take spironolactone (aldactone) the brandname, with a dosage of 25mg 1 tablet morning and in the evening 1 tablet 25mg. aside from that i still take 1/2 tab. of 5mg ivabradine(Coralan) and at night 1/2tab of 5mg ivabradine (coralan).I hope i will be fine. I don't want to have hypokalemia or hyperkalemia.What will i do?Pls. advice me soon. Thank you.Ms. Abbie