RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fw: Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Kat! Yes, I have used arnica gel and tablets. I am a little leery of using it where the main problem is, the groin. Before I had my surgery, my groin was in agony. This was because of no cartilage around the hip joint, so nerves were being pressed. It's back, and I am not sure why. My new hip doesn't need cartilage. Lol! I will try it though, it has helped your knee. :-) Thank you. Love, Joy

[ ] Re: Fw: Update

Hi Joyce, I was just wondering if you've tried Arnica gel on your hip? It repairs and strengthens the muscles around the hip and might help "hold" it in place. I tore all my tendons and ligaments in my knee and had a hard time. I'd be walking along and all of a sudden snap and I'd be on the ground. It felt like my knee was coming out of it's home. Sometimes it'd pop back into place and other times I'd have to give it a little shove. The doctors said reconstructive surgery would be the only thing to help, and I said no way! I started using Arnica and within eight months I had no more snapping at all. In fact after the third week it lessened from once or twice a week to once every other week(if that). Hope this helps you out a little, I'll be sending lots of love your way. ~Kat>> > Janey's Father is not doing good. He's still in the hospital, confused and delirious. The doctor blurted out to the family, today, that he has a few weeks or months to live. So, please make sure to say prayers for them. Sending energy and Love, would be wonderful.> > I want to Thank All who have been posting this week. It's nice to see others posting info and commenting. I have had difficulties with my hip, since Sunday morning and sitting isn't comfortable most of the time. So I haven't been posting much. It's still not good and I may have to see my orthopedic. My chiropractor help quite a bit, but the new hip is not staying in place. So, posting this week may be on the light side, on my part. I do post a lot sometimes, so this is giving you all a break. :-)> > Since, sitting and walking is uncomfortable, I either stand or lay down. My bedroom window is on the second floor. I can look out and se the large pecan tree where the bird feeders hang. This week I have been taking pictures, so I thought I would share a few. Love and Blessings, Joy> > Enjoy.> Bluejay searching for bugs.> > All of the birds disappeared, and then I saw why. This hawk had landed two homes over.> > I love the bold color of the Cardinal.> > We have two kinds of Woodpeckers that hang out, Downy and Red-bellied Woodpecker. This is a Red-bellied Wood.>