RemedySpot.com

Digestion problems and how they can affect the body, like the heart.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Marty, tell Sandy, her recent health episode got me really wondering about the "gas around the heart". I have experienced this type of thing in the past, but of a milder nature. I felt it was stress and disagreeable food.So this gave me the push I needed. Naturally, I started researching. Attached is the best information I could find.

From what I understand. The gas, due to the foods we have eaten and stress, can be retained in the stomach, such as the upper colon. Which can press upon the heart. Making for a severe, frightening experience. In a way, it's a warning. Telling us to take care of our selves.

I am so glad Sandy is better. Give her my love. Bright Blessings, Joy

Joyce, good morning, I do have Celiac Disease and have

eaten the wrong foods like when I'm at white Hen

convenient store working all day I'll have a muffin

because I can't go the the mex restauant down the

street for breakfast or any meal (I forgot there #).

So after a while this is one of the out comes. Thanks

again for checking. Its is really hard to find things

to eat for me and the family but we do it. lol Sandy

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Marty, tell Sandy, her recent health episode got me

> really wondering about the " gas around the heart " .

> I have experienced this type of thing in the past,

> but of a milder nature. I felt it was stress and

> disagreeable food.So this gave me the push I needed.

> Naturally, I started researching. Attached is the

> best information I could find.

>

> From what I understand. The gas, due to the foods

> we have eaten and stress, can be retained in the

> stomach, such as the upper colon. Which can press

> upon the heart. Making for a severe, frightening

> experience. In a way, it's a warning. Telling us

> to take care of our selves.

>

> I am so glad Sandy is better. Give her my love.

> Bright Blessings, Joy

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Hi Sandy, This is Michele, my mother has celiac disease too, bad, and the DH with it..I have taken the test for celiac but it was negative, after researching, I see that I can have the DH, that was not tested, and the test isnt always accurate. I get the itchies on my skin in the areas like my thighs, or my hands, but its not as bad as about 10 yrs ago, and me and my mom didnt even know about celiac back then, my mom gets these leporsy breakouts, and her stomach gets real bloated, and she is scared on her esophogus too its all eroded, she is a mess, but since for about 7 yrs she is very strict and watches everything she eats, calls the manufacturers and has lists, and she doesnt use cosmetics that have gluten in it, Pantene is the only shampoo that she can use, and Dove soap. In the file section there is some imformation on celiac I put it there, also there is a

group for support and what you can eat and not.. http://www.celiac.com/ this is the site my mom and I go on... Also I bake frequently, kids love when mom bakes cookies ect..and there is a flour mix that is excellent..called "Pamela's Baking and Pancake mix" and the kids dont even know that its gluten free cookies or breads or scones that I make. www.pamelasproducts.com out of Ukiah, Ca (707) 462-6005 or ask your local grocery to order it for you or your health food stores, I get 4 lbs for about $13... I am not that strict with the gluten, just that I try to balance my intake, but I know that every spring that itch will come out as an allergy and I know its got alot to do

with the gluten.. My kids have it but are in denial...3 out of 4 I might say, from acne, to GERD... My mom says that in Europe and canada and Australia the kids are tested to see if this is the case with them, because it's more in their genes..and here in the USA its over looked, but we have ancestors that are from spain, and russia, austria, (Europe) and they are more in tune with the celiac disease, they eat more rice, and potatoes than wheat, as in Italy they eat more pasta and breads.. So Sandy you are not alone...try to bring the right foods for yourself to work so that you dont get sick... Blessings to you, Michele Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: Joyce, good morning, I do have Celiac Disease and haveeaten the wrong foods like when I'm at white Henconvenient store working all day I'll have a muffinbecause I can't go the the mex restauant down thestreet for breakfast or any meal (I forgot there #).So after a while this is one of the out comes. Thanksagain for checking. Its is really hard to find thingsto eat for me and the family but we do it. lol Sandy--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Marty, tell Sandy, her recent health episode got me> really wondering about the "gas around the heart". > I have

experienced this type of thing in the past,> but of a milder nature. I felt it was stress and> disagreeable food.So this gave me the push I needed.> Naturally, I started researching. Attached is the> best information I could find. > > From what I understand. The gas, due to the foods> we have eaten and stress, can be retained in the> stomach, such as the upper colon. Which can press> upon the heart. Making for a severe, frightening> experience. In a way, it's a warning. Telling us> to take care of our selves.> > I am so glad Sandy is better. Give her my love. > Bright Blessings, JoySpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a

greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Sandy, it's good to hear from you! I am so happy, you are home! I know you know a lot about Natural Healing, but if there is anything you want to know, just let us know. Lots of Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Digestion problems and how they can affect the body, like the heart.

Joyce, good morning, I do have Celiac Disease and haveeaten the wrong foods like when I'm at white Henconvenient store working all day I'll have a muffinbecause I can't go the the mex restauant down thestreet for breakfast or any meal (I forgot there #).So after a while this is one of the out comes. Thanksagain for checking. Its is really hard to find thingsto eat for me and the family but we do it. lol Sandy--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Marty, tell Sandy, her recent health episode got me> really wondering about the "gas around the heart". > I have experienced this type of thing in the past,> but of a milder nature. I felt it was stress and> disagreeable food.So this gave me the push I needed.> Naturally, I started researching. Attached is the> best information I could find. > > From what I understand. The gas, due to the foods> we have eaten and stress, can be retained in the> stomach, such as the upper colon. Which can press> upon the heart. Making for a severe, frightening> experience. In a way, it's a warning. Telling us> to take care of our selves.> > I am so glad Sandy is better. Give her my love. > Bright Blessings, JoySpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ