RemedySpot.com

Spring Cleaning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

God Bless you Phil!

Spring Cleaning

Hi All

Sore ears and dizziness after today's vacuuming. The doctor messed around with my facial nerve so my face is swollen and my jaw is fixed. It's a bit difficult to speak and eat - I' just now managed to dribble my coffee down my tee-shirt.

The left ear ctoma is in the ear canal and spread across the roof of the middle ear. It's firmly embedded into the bone and harassing the facial nerve a little.I've been careful There's no infection in the c-toma (probably because I've been careful about protecting my ears against weather and water) which means less danger of more serious erosion taking place.

My doctor is now backtracking on his planned surgery and suggests waiting another 4 months. He expressed doubts that even a radical operation would eradicate the c-toma and that afterwards we'd be still be trying to control the disease by monthly cleanings etc. Some cellular, epithelium thing going on, it seems.

The other (right) has a smallerer c-toma situation The doctor did ask me if I'd like him to operate on this ear. I've no idea! It's the ear that I have some hearing in. It doesn't make deal of sense to me to start tinkerering with this ear when the deeper business is taking place on the other side.

Thanks for listening and supporting

Phil

Guest guest

Hello Phil, sorry to hear all his is going on with you..i had

no idea..it sounds like myself..that dang chronic stuff..i hope you

get to feeling a bit better to enjoy the spring weather..you take care

and god bless you elaine

> Hi All

> Sore ears and dizziness after today's vacuuming. The doctor messed

around with my facial nerve so my face is swollen and my jaw is fixed.

It's a bit difficult to speak and eat - I' just now managed to dribble

my coffee down my tee-shirt.

>

> The left ear ctoma is in the ear canal and spread across the roof of

the middle ear. It's firmly embedded into the bone and harassing the

facial nerve a little.I've been careful There's no infection in the

c-toma (probably because I've been careful about protecting my ears

against weather and water) which means less danger of more serious

erosion taking place.

>

> My doctor is now backtracking on his planned surgery and suggests

waiting another 4 months. He expressed doubts that even a radical

operation would eradicate the c-toma and that afterwards we'd be still

be trying to control the disease by monthly cleanings etc. Some

cellular, epithelium thing going on, it seems.

>

> The other (right) has a smallerer c-toma situation The doctor did

ask me if I'd like him to operate on this ear. I've no idea! It's the

ear that I have some hearing in. It doesn't make deal of sense to me

to start tinkerering with this ear when the deeper business is taking

place on the other side.

>

> Thanks for listening and supporting

>

> Phil

Guest guest

Hi Phil,

Im so sorry for all of your troubles. I will pray for you , along with all of the others. If your Doctor doesnt think the radical surgery is going to work then what is the next step in controlling this monster? I agree that the worst of your ears should be dealt with first, and then on to the "hearing" ear. Please keep us posted on how your doing, we all have learned so much from you. Take care , we are thinking of you.

Sincerely,

Renonda

(mom of )

Guest guest

Phil,

I'll pray for you that all works out.. As I'm Greek background I'm

celebrating Greek Easter this week and will be making a stop off at

the Church some time.. I promise to light a candle for you and

everyone else on this forum. Please stay strong, and let us all know

if we can do anything for you (especially those in close distance).

I always value and follow all the amazing information you give out.

Take care..

Nick (The Australian)

Guest guest

Phil --

You will continue to remain in my prayers.

Candy

> Hi Phil,

> Im so sorry for all of your troubles. I will pray for you , along

with all of

> the others. If your Doctor doesnt think the radical surgery is

going to work

> then what is the next step in controlling this monster? I agree

that the

> worst of your ears should be dealt with first, and then on to

the " hearing "

> ear. Please keep us posted on how your doing, we all have learned

so much

> from you. Take care , we are thinking of you.

> Sincerely,

> Renonda

> (mom of )

Guest guest

If your Doctor doesnt think the radical surgery is going to work then what is the next step in controlling this monster? Yeah. That's my question too. I'm kinda new at this subject but why would the doc wait? Won't it get worse? And exactly what all do you do to protect against weather and water?

• 4 years later...

Spring Cleaningby author Ruth Corbett, MH Winter is a time when most of us accumulate a few extra pounds. For many MfuVfu- metabolism can slow down–if only a little bit–in the colder months. Then spring arrives, signalling that it is time to pick up the pace and clear out any digestive debris that has stockpiled due to our lowered metabolic rate. Spring cleaning shouldn't only refer to good housekeeping. You may know that bitter herbs have long been associated with observation of Passover–the Last Supper celebrated by Christ and his disciples. Beyond the symbolic spiritual meaning of bitter herbs, there is also a practical side. Taking bitter herbs not only purges

the liver, gallbladder and stomach, but also tones and nourishes them and the rest of the digestive system, which, in turn, nourish and replenish the blood. Your blood is the conduit for oxygen and nutrients for every cell in your body. If your blood is full of debris from poorly functioning digestive and eliminative (bowels, kidneys) systems, your blood can't carry nutrients and oxygen effectively, let alone remove the wastes created by the cells. If your blood is too full of debris to carry nutrients, many of your body's billions of cells will have to go hungry. Garbage will also accumulate throughout your body. Cleansing the blood is a sensible and simple way to improve cellular nutrition, functioning and energy output. The Taste of a Generation Nowadays, bitter is not part of our dietary vocabulary. Yet our tastebuds have receptors not only for sweet, salty and sour, but for bitter as well. It has been demonstrated that a bitter taste stimulates the nervous system, which in turn stimulates the digestive system. Starting gently is a good idea for those among us who have never savored the bitterness of dandelion greens. Cleansing the digestive system and its organs, as well as your blood, doesn't have to be a heroic effort in therapeutic machismo. The following three herbs will work wonders on balancing and cleansing your system of digestive debris–with the added bonus of not tasting like an exercise in purgatory. Perhaps when you were a child, you used to pick apart this flower and suck the heavenly nectar from it. It's red clover–food for the bees. Effective for suppressing appetite, as an

antibiotic and blood purifier, this herb is a cornucopia of nutrients. Red clover is rich in vitamins A, Bl, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin, choline, inositol, isoflavonoids, bioflavonoids zinc, selenium, magnesium, manganese and copper. No wonder bees and livestock love this plant! It has been used for cancer, HIV, AIDS, inflammatory bowel disorders, kidney problems, skin complaints and poorly functioning immune systems. Personally, I think that red clover tea tastes far better than most herbs. (And I should know–I've had to drink quite a few of my own concoctions to reassure others that "they taste just fine.") Yellow dock, or curled dock, is the next on our roster of blood cleansing herbs. Its long history of use as a blood purifier and as a toner for all body

systems isn't surprising, when you consider that this herb is a rich source of iron, manganese and beta carotene. Yellow dock is good for anemia and for improving liver and colon functioning. Yellow Dock Yellow dock is also an effective laxative. Keeping the bowel moving regularly prevents the recirculation of stagnant digestive wastes back into the bloodstream. It makes sense, then, that this herb is used effectively for hives, psoriasis and rashes. Yellow dock, however, should be used in moderation. The recommended dose is two to four millilitres (1/8 teaspoon) three times a day or one to four grams (of the dried herb three times a day. This herb might irritate mucus membranes and the kidneys, as it contains potassium oxalate (oxalates contribute to the formation of stones in the kidneys). Burdock

Protection When I was a child, we called this one "Devil's rhubarb," and wore the huge soft leaves on our heads for shade. Although few of my neighbors would appreciate the blessings of growing this herb, it is grown in Asia as a root vegetable. The Japanese take burdock as a tonic herb/food, with its welcome benefits to the reproductive system and libido. This herb is the largest ingredient in the Essiac cancer formula, with good reason. Burdock has been used for centuries as a blood purifier and as a restorative for the liver and gallbladder. The immune system, gout and boils are also helped by this herb. Even more interesting is that burdock has a documented ability to lower blood sugar in laboratory animals. Taking burdock may help reduce the dose of insulin needed by insulin-dependent diabetics. As a tonic

herb, it can also nourish the pancreas. Burdock contains vitamins B1; B6, B12 and E, as well as biotin, copper, inulin, iron, manganese, sulphur, zinc, essential oils, arctiin and tannins. Isn't it interesting that the very herbs that offer cleansing benefits for our bodies also feed them with vitamins and trace minerals? Each of these herbs will benefit you if taken alone, but they also work very effectively as a team. Cleansing the blood, the liver, stomach, gallbladder and intestines, these herbs will also nourish and support many different body systems. Don't wait for Easter! Try some of these herbs today and experience first-hand the improved healthy functioning of your digestive system and the benefits of cleaner blood. Source: alive #210, April 2000 http://www.alive.com/3719a1a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=220

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.