RemedySpot.com

Re: I have a friend who's in deperate need of Work...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rebekah, why do you want people to call your friend who is loosing his house?

[ ] I have a friend who's in deperate need of Work...

My friend Carmine Pagliarella who is a Licensed Experienced Caregiver has a Disabled Wife and they're about to loose they're House!

If anyone of you folks happens to live in Yucaipa, California or know of some one living in Yucaipa, CA., please Give this man a call!

His Phone # is: 1-909-795-3695

Please Pass the word!

Much Love Rebekah

Thank you for asking I'm looking at your question and I'm not certian that I know the awnser or perhaps I do know the awnser and... I guess I'm feeling kind of lost myself and I wanted to help him... I wanna Hug! Oh God I Wanna Hug! A truly deep Spiritual Hug that won't go away! I'm tired of a World where Your kept seperate from Divine light, your constantly under Attack by Dark Illusions and you taught not to trust anyone I'm sick of it! Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Rebekah, why do you want people to call your friend who is loosing his house? [ ] I have a friend who's in deperate need of Work... My friend Carmine Pagliarella who is a

Licensed Experienced Caregiver has a Disabled Wife and they're about to loose they're House! If anyone of you folks happens to live in Yucaipa, California or know of some one living in Yucaipa, CA., please Give this man a call! His Phone # is: 1-909-795-3695 Please Pass the word! Much Love Rebekah

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Rebekah, let's tackle the subject of your friend, first. If some one lives in California, and calls your friend. What do you want that person to do for your friend?

You have a caring nature. Remember, the trials that each person goes through is of their own doing. They could have agreed to go through these trials, to learn the lessons from the past. Or they made bad choices in this life, and must learn to correct them. Or God may be trying to open another door for them and to do this, they have to make room for the new.

Second, you are not taking care of yourself, are you?

1. Are you getting enough sleep. At least 8 hours. All of the Spiritual Psychics, say we need 8 or more hours right now, to assimilate the new energies.

2. Are you eating healthy? Your body can not work right if you don't. Poor nutrition affects thinking and emotions. Plus you won't have the right kind of energy and your immune system won't be able to work right.

3. Are you drinking at least 8 cups of water a day? This replenishes the water your body uses in a day. It helps flush the toxins from your body.

4. Are you staying away from elements that harms your body with negativity? This could be people, environment, anything you put in your body.

5. Are you meditating daily? This helps you to balance all of your bodies. This is how you reach your Highest Self, so she may guide you. Meditating is listening to God's answer to your prayers. It's tapping into God's Love.

Now, if you are doing these, you will find that you feel like you are being hugged by your Highest Self and God. You won't feel so alone. You will find yourself feeling more balanced, and it's easier to handle the chaos of this world. Believe me I understand. I have been there. I can become very passionate about the injustices of this world. I want to stop all of it so bad but I can't. I can only alert others and help hold the Christ Light.

It is admirable to care about others, but do not let it monopolize you. This will drain you. I know. I have been there too many times in my life. Pray to God to help them and you for your Highest Good. Then release it.

Now go out and hug a tree. And see yourself in your mind and feel yourself with your mind, being hugged back, by Mother Earth, by God, by your Highest Self, by your parents, and by all of us on this group.

Remember, you are a child of God. All life is your brothers and sisters. You deserve only the best, but you have to open yourself up to it. You have to read those affirmations every day, that applies to you, to help you get rid of the negativity.

Lots of Love and Bright Blessings to you Rebekah. Joy

[ ] I have a friend who's in deperate need of Work...

My friend Carmine Pagliarella who is a Licensed Experienced Caregiver has a Disabled Wife and they're about to loose they're House!

If anyone of you folks happens to live in Yucaipa, California or know of some one living in Yucaipa, CA., please Give this man a call!

His Phone # is: 1-909-795-3695

Please Pass the word!

Much Love Rebekah

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.