RemedySpot.com

Re: Help: My Friend has Ovarian Cysts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I have looked up this for you: http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/15/67.cfm Ovarian Cysts Ovarian cysts are

fluid-filled sacs that develop on the ovary. If they are not malignant—and they seldom are—physicians do not bother to treat them, unless they become so large that they put pressure on nearby organs, become painful or impair circulation. To treat ovarian cysts, follow the suggestions for the treatment of breast cysts in "Fibrocystic Breasts" in chapter 61. Try to find time to use the Castor Oil Pack and Sitz Bath in chapter 60. A tincture, pills or tea of raspberry and skullcap to help her anxiety.) The cysts disappeared in only a few weeks. Ovarian Cyst Tincture 1 teaspoon each tinctures of vitex berries, red motherwort leaves ½ teaspoon each tinctures of ginger rhizome Combine ingredients. Take half a dropperful 2 or 3 times a day. Also: http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/straight_talk_about_ovarian_cysts.asp?page=1 Straight Talk About Ovarian Cysts Ovarian Cyst Symptoms, Causes And Cures By -Ann Amos There is little doubt that most women would rather do anything other than talk about ovarian cysts. Sadly, they are a fact of life many of us will have to contend with at one point or another. Understanding what they are, how they form and even the ins and outs of treatment can help put minds at ease. While some cysts are really nothing to write home about, others

are cause for concern. Having the ability to recognize symptoms of ovarian cysts can save a lot of trouble down the road. Even though most of us would rather discuss politics, religion or anything other than ovarian cysts, let's talk about them anyway. Having a handle on ovarian cysts might just save your life.What Are Ovarian Cysts? Ovarian cysts are not pretty, but most of them, fortunately are no big deal. They are technically nothing more than fluid-filled pockets or sacks that show up on or in the surface of an ovary. Ovaries are located on each side of the uterus and one releases an egg every month. Most cysts are benign and are not worth worrying about. In fact, most women have a few cysts develop over the course of their lives. They tend to appear, present no symptoms and then disappear all on their own. You might even have one now and not even know it!There are some cases when ovarian cysts can cause problems

though. For example, when a cyst develops and then ruptures, pain, discomfort and even infection can result. A cyst that is twisted can rupture or cause bleeding which can be dangerous. These types of complications are accompanied by severe pain and should be seen by a physician immediately. (there are 7 page continued on this article) http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/straight_talk_about_ovarian_cysts.asp?page=1 Also here are some searches just click and choose http://www.lifescript.com/channels/search.asp?gSearch=ovarian+cysts & trans=1 & du=1 & gclid=CM_mroTK35ECFRMbagodFxsqfg & ef_id=1350:3:c_bf3d00d2993a2ecd9ce6cffc8047f72b_742824845:oJJPgNB6B2YAAHNHvnoAAAAs:20080225144546momoftheklubman <momoftheklubman@...> wrote: She has four complex ovarian

cysts now. three on the left ovary andone on her right. The left ovary is a total volume of 8 centimetersone of the cysts equaling 5 cm. and the right side is 2cm. Any thoughts of natural cure or homeopathics???

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Personally, I can tell you that vitamin E helps shrink cysts. A 1000 units daily is good. 2,000 units a day for a 3 months, is ok, but do not exceed that time period. Alternating between 1,000 and 2,000 units using a period 2 weeks for each, will definitely help her. I have them too.

For people who have wheat allergies, the source of the Vitamin E should not come from wheat. If people are low in potassium, then Vitamin E that comes from soy, could cause a soy allergy.

Foods high in Vitamin E are: wheat germ, soybeans, vegetable oil, broccoli, brussel sprouts, leafy greens, spinach, whole grain cereals and eggs. And no eggs are not bad, due to the cholesterol in them. Eggs also, contain Lecithin and Choline, which negates the cholesterol. Eggs are considered one of the miracle foods. Best if free range chickens produces them.

I use "The Ultimate Healing System" by Lepore ND. It's been one of my bibles for 17 years. This is the book, that made sense to me, when I couldn't be helped by Allopathic medicine.

Also, she needs to stay away from caffeine, as it actually helps fill the cysts with more fluid, and that can become very painful. She needs to really watch her diet, eating organic fresh vegetables and fruits will help her tremendously.

The articles and sites Michele sent are excellent. Loaded with information that will help her.

Blessings, Joy

[ ] Help: My Friend has Ovarian Cysts

She has four complex ovarian cysts now. three on the left ovary andone on her right. The left ovary is a total volume of 8 centimetersone of the cysts equaling 5 cm. and the right side is 2cm. Any thoughts of natural cure or homeopathics???