RemedySpot.com

Re: EFT (Emotional Freedom Techinques)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Marty, Do you mean you have been a member of the group EFT? If you still saved some info, perhaps you can share something they discussed, EFT sounds like something that really could help people get over phobias, addictions and so on, even diseases... Tap, Tap, Tap-ping on their way to healing, I have been reading much about it lately and even Dr Mercola mentions it alot in his reports. http://www.emofree.com/LearnEFT.htm the link above gives more info on EFT..free stuff if anyone is interested. LUVMicheleMarty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: I have been a member of that group for about a yearnow and have saved all the post!!--- michele horton <epifany97523 > wrote:> http://www.gettingthru.org/eft.htm> > WHAT IS EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)? The> Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a group of> powerful processes that can help just about anyone> to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that> have created problems in their lives. These> techniques have been described by some as one of the>

most important breakthroughs in the area of> psychology in this century. They have been used> successfully with thousands of people with a broad> range of difficulties. EFT (Emotional Freedom> Techniques) is becoming known to many amazed users> as a "modern miracle." It can dramatically relieve> emotional disturbances along with many physical> symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results are> usually long lasting, and side effects are almost> always positive. EFT is versatile and has been> used confidently by hundreds of therapists on> thousands of clients with successes on even the most> difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in their> clients' energy systems. Drs. and Jane> Mountrose have been using it personally and with> clients and class participants for over decade, with> consistent success. For information on books, CDs> and DVDs on

EFT, click here. To receive the Free> monthly email newsletter Soul News, which includes> information about holistic healing and EFT, click> here. THE ENERGY SYSTEM Understanding how> emotional healing with EFT (Emotional Freedom> Techniques) works may require an open mind for many> people. The effectiveness of EFT only makes sense if> it is related to the human energy system.> Fortunately, you don't have to believe any of this> to receive the positive benefits of using these> techniques. In addition to having a physical body> which is fueled by food, we humans also run on an> intricate energy system which is fueled by> electrical impulses that run through the body. This> energy system holds the key to many of the> disturbances we experience in our daily lives. When> it is out of balance, our emotional life could be> compared to a car that is in desperate

need of a> tune up. The result may take the form of any type of> emotional disturbance including phobias, anger,> depression, grief, guilt, anxiety, and a full range> of fears, to name a few. There may also be physical> symptoms like pain, headaches, asthma and tension> that are related to the emotions. EFT provides> relief from the majority of these disturbances. What> is even better is that it often provides relief in> minutes and the results are usually long lasting. In> fact, it frequently provides relief where other> techniques fail and has a high success rate,> typically 80% or better. > HOW EFT WORKS EFT is based on a revolutionary new> discovery that violates most of the beliefs within> conventional psychology. It contends that the cause> of all negative emotions is a disruption in the> body's energy system. With remarkable consistency,> EFT

relieves symptoms by an unusual (but scientific)> routine of tapping with the fingertips on a short> series of points on the body that correspond to> acupuncture points on the energy meridians. Where> there is an imbalance, there is a corresponding> blockage in the flow of energy through the meridian> system. > The tapping serves to release the blockages that> are created when a person thinks about or becomes> involved in an emotionally disturbing circumstance.> When this blockage is released, the emotions come> into balance. Once balanced, the person cannot get> upset about the circumstance no matter how hard they> try. The memory remains but the charge is gone.> Typically, the result is lasting and the person's> awareness usually changes in a positive way as a> natural result of the healing. > Most energetic imbalances may be partially or>

completely relieved within a short time using this> process. Others may be relieved through repetition> of the process. Some examples of energetic patterns> that have been successfully cleared using EFT: > Fears related to performance like public> speaking, concentration, sports, etc. > > Phobias like the fear of heights, flying,> enclosed spaces, driving, etc. > > Emotional trauma from war experiences, physical> abuse, etc. > > Disturbing emotions like depression and anger. > > Emotions related to addictive patterns like> eating and smoking > > Insomnia > > Emotions related to physical conditions. > > > SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EFT (EMOTIONAL> FREEDOM TECHNIQUES) How long do the results last?> EFT is generally long lasting. Physical healings are> often impressive and long lasting

as well, but are> more likely to re-emerge than emotional issues. > Are EFT's results due to either placebo effects or> distraction? No. Placebo effects require some belief> in the process and this is rarely the case for> newcomers to EFT. Also, although EFT may appear to> be distracting, it will not work if the client is,> in fact, distracted. That is why the client> continually repeats a phrase which "tunes in" to the> problem. Are there any negative side effects? By> comparison to almost any other process, EFT is quite> gentle and rarely has any side effects. It is often> used instead of other procedures, because of its> gentle nature. How does EFT use kinesiology?> Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine> negative belief systems one holds (sometimes> unconsciously), which is called "psychological> reversal." How can I learn EFT myself?

Drs.> and Jane Mountrose have written two books on> the subject, along with demonstration videos and> audios that guide you through the deeper techniques.> You can purchase all of these materials> at this website. To find out more about EFT books,> DVDs and CDs click here. Recommendation:> Subscribe to our free email newsletter, Soul News,> which will answer many more questions. It provides> the newest information on energy therapies and> describes fascinating case histories. Click here to> subscribe. WHY YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD OF EFT> BEFORE The use of this technique is relatively new> and may be a part of the beginning of a complete> revolution in the way we handle our emotions. In> many cases, difficulties that have persisted in> spite of years of work using the methods of> traditional psychology may be relieved in minutes.> If, not,

relief is generally possible within days or> weeks rather than years. EFT was developed earlier> in the 1990's by Craig, whose academic training> includes a Stanford Engineering Degree. While> personal healing has been his passion for over 30> years, is neither a licensed therapist nor a> trained psychologist. Many of the concepts> underlying EFT came from 's training in Thought> Field Therapy (TFT) under the tutorship of Dr. > Callahan. TFT involves the use of 10 or 15> individualized tapping routines. EFT differs in that> it employs only one comprehensive tapping routine> which is used for all emotional and physical> problems. Because of this, it is easy enough to be> mastered by most people. Drs. and Jane> Mountrose developed their Getting Thru Techniques> (GTT) to help people more quickly identify the> source of conflict and

resolve deeper issues, and> then apply EFT to clear the block. For more> information, the Free monthly email newsletter Soul> News includes tips and strategies about holistic> healing and EFT, as well as personal growth. It's a> private list (your email is never given out to> anyone else) and thousands of others are already> subscribed. Click here to subscribe.> OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EFT: > > Holistic Healing Certification Courses > > Classes and Seminars > > Home-Study Certification Courses > > Private Consultations with Drs. and Jane> Mountrose > > More articles/resources on healing:> > What is GTT (Getting Thru Techniques)? > > What is SK (Spiritual Kinesiology)? > > What is Holistic Healing and Holistic> Hypnotherapy? > > Soul News Free monthly

e-newsletter: > Receive updated info on EFT, holistic healing and> life purpose. To subscribe, click here.> > > For information on books, CDs and DVDs on EFT, > click here. > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Search.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

I get a e-mail from them,there news letter that has

lots of ways for lots of things,I would send them all

to ya if ya wanted.I do not have much time for this

now,I need to be with my Wife more.

But I will send them if you want or you could sign up

for there news-letter and maybe have access to there

files.

Marty

--- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

> Hi Marty,

>

> Do you mean you have been a member of the group

> EFT? If you still saved some info, perhaps you can

> share something they discussed, EFT sounds like

> something that really could help people get over

> phobias, addictions and so on, even diseases...

>

> Tap, Tap, Tap-ping on their way to healing, I have

> been reading much about it lately and even Dr

> Mercola mentions it alot in his reports.

>

> http://www.emofree.com/LearnEFT.htm

>

> the link above gives more info on EFT..free stuff

> if anyone is interested.

>

> LUV

> Michele

>

> Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> I have been a member of that group for

> about a year

> now and have saved all the post!!

> --- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

>

> > http://www.gettingthru.org/eft.htm

> >

> > WHAT IS EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)? The

> > Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a group of

> > powerful processes that can help just about anyone

> > to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that

> > have created problems in their lives. These

> > techniques have been described by some as one of

> the

> > most important breakthroughs in the area of

> > psychology in this century. They have been used

> > successfully with thousands of people with a broad

> > range of difficulties. EFT (Emotional Freedom

> > Techniques) is becoming known to many amazed users

> > as a " modern miracle. " It can dramatically relieve

> > emotional disturbances along with many physical

> > symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results

> are

> > usually long lasting, and side effects are almost

> > always positive. EFT is versatile and has been

> > used confidently by hundreds of therapists on

> > thousands of clients with successes on even the

> most

> > difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in

> their

> > clients' energy systems. Drs. and Jane

> > Mountrose have been using it personally and with

> > clients and class participants for over decade,

> with

> > consistent success. For information on books, CDs

> > and DVDs on EFT, click here. To receive the Free

> > monthly email newsletter Soul News, which includes

> > information about holistic healing and EFT, click

> > here. THE ENERGY SYSTEM Understanding how

> > emotional healing with EFT (Emotional Freedom

> > Techniques) works may require an open mind for

> many

> > people. The effectiveness of EFT only makes sense

> if

> > it is related to the human energy system.

> > Fortunately, you don't have to believe any of this

> > to receive the positive benefits of using these

> > techniques. In addition to having a physical body

> > which is fueled by food, we humans also run on an

> > intricate energy system which is fueled by

> > electrical impulses that run through the body.

> This

> > energy system holds the key to many of the

> > disturbances we experience in our daily lives.

> When

> > it is out of balance, our emotional life could be

> > compared to a car that is in desperate need of a

> > tune up. The result may take the form of any type

> of

> > emotional disturbance including phobias, anger,

> > depression, grief, guilt, anxiety, and a full

> range

> > of fears, to name a few. There may also be

> physical

> > symptoms like pain, headaches, asthma and tension

> > that are related to the emotions. EFT provides

> > relief from the majority of these disturbances.

> What

> > is even better is that it often provides relief in

> > minutes and the results are usually long lasting.

> In

> > fact, it frequently provides relief where other

> > techniques fail and has a high success rate,

> > typically 80% or better.

> > HOW EFT WORKS EFT is based on a revolutionary new

> > discovery that violates most of the beliefs within

> > conventional psychology. It contends that the

> cause

> > of all negative emotions is a disruption in the

> > body's energy system. With remarkable consistency,

> > EFT relieves symptoms by an unusual (but

> scientific)

> > routine of tapping with the fingertips on a short

> > series of points on the body that correspond to

> > acupuncture points on the energy meridians. Where

> > there is an imbalance, there is a corresponding

> > blockage in the flow of energy through the

> meridian

> > system.

> > The tapping serves to release the blockages that

> > are created when a person thinks about or becomes

> > involved in an emotionally disturbing

> circumstance.

> > When this blockage is released, the emotions come

> > into balance. Once balanced, the person cannot get

> > upset about the circumstance no matter how hard

> they

> > try. The memory remains but the charge is gone.

> > Typically, the result is lasting and the person's

> > awareness usually changes in a positive way as a

> > natural result of the healing.

> > Most energetic imbalances may be partially or

> > completely relieved within a short time using this

> > process. Others may be relieved through repetition

> > of the process. Some examples of energetic

> patterns

> > that have been successfully cleared using EFT:

> > Fears related to performance like public

> > speaking, concentration, sports, etc.

> >

> > Phobias like the fear of heights, flying,

> > enclosed spaces, driving, etc.

> >

> > Emotional trauma from war experiences, physical

> > abuse, etc.

> >

> > Disturbing emotions like depression and anger.

> >

> > Emotions related to addictive patterns like

> > eating and smoking

> >

> > Insomnia

> >

> > Emotions related to physical conditions.

> >

> >

> > SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EFT

> (EMOTIONAL

> > FREEDOM TECHNIQUES) How long do the results last?

> > EFT is generally long lasting. Physical healings

> are

> > often impressive and long lasting as well, but are

> > more likely to re-emerge than emotional issues.

> > Are EFT's results due to either placebo effects or

> > distraction? No. Placebo effects require some

> belief

> > in the process and this is rarely the case for

> > newcomers to EFT. Also, although EFT may appear to

> > be distracting, it will not work if the client is,

> > in fact, distracted. That is why the client

> > continually repeats a phrase which " tunes in " to

> the

> > problem. Are there any negative side effects? By

> > comparison to almost any other process, EFT is

> quite

> > gentle and rarely has any side effects. It is

> often

> > used instead of other procedures, because of its

> > gentle nature. How does EFT use kinesiology?

> > Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine

> > negative belief systems one holds (sometimes

> > unconsciously), which is called " psychological

> > reversal. " How can I learn EFT myself? Drs.

> > and Jane Mountrose have written two books

> on

> > the subject, along with demonstration videos and

> > audios that guide you through the deeper

> techniques.

> > You can purchase all of these materials

> > at this website. To find out more about EFT books,

> > DVDs and CDs click here. Recommendation:

> > Subscribe to our free email newsletter, Soul News,

> > which will answer many more questions. It provides

> > the newest information on energy therapies and

> > describes fascinating case histories. Click here

> to

> > subscribe. WHY YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD OF EFT

> > BEFORE The use of this technique is relatively new

> > and may be a part of the beginning of a complete

> > revolution in the way we handle our emotions. In

> > many cases, difficulties that have persisted in

> > spite of years of work using the methods of

> > traditional psychology may be relieved in minutes.

> > If, not, relief is generally possible within days

> or

> > weeks rather than years. EFT was developed earlier

> > in the 1990's by Craig, whose academic

> training

> > includes a Stanford Engineering Degree. While

> > personal healing has been his passion for over 30

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Hi Marty, Thank you for the information on EFT..I really appreicate. Blessings, Michelemichele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote: Hi Marty, Do you mean you have been a member of the group EFT? If you still saved some info, perhaps you can share something they discussed, EFT sounds like something that really could help people get over phobias, addictions and so on, even diseases... Tap, Tap, Tap-ping on their way to healing, I have been reading much about it lately and even Dr Mercola mentions it alot in his reports. http://www.emofree.com/LearnEFT.htm the link above gives more info on EFT..free stuff if anyone is interested. LUVMicheleMarty Cline <stompingelk > wrote: I have been a member of that group for about a yearnow and have saved all the post!!--- michele horton <epifany97523 > wrote:> http://www.gettingthru.org/eft.htm> >

WHAT IS EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)? The> Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a group of> powerful processes that can help just about anyone> to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that> have created problems in their lives. These> techniques have been described by some as one of the> most important breakthroughs in the area of> psychology in this century. They have been used> successfully with thousands of people with a broad> range of difficulties. EFT (Emotional Freedom> Techniques) is becoming known to many amazed users> as a "modern miracle." It can dramatically relieve> emotional disturbances along with many physical> symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results are> usually long lasting, and side effects are almost> always positive. EFT is versatile and has been> used confidently by hundreds of therapists on> thousands of clients

with successes on even the most> difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in their> clients' energy systems. Drs. and Jane> Mountrose have been using it personally and with> clients and class participants for over decade, with> consistent success. For information on books, CDs> and DVDs on EFT, click here. To receive the Free> monthly email newsletter Soul News, which includes> information about holistic healing and EFT, click> here. THE ENERGY SYSTEM Understanding how> emotional healing with EFT (Emotional Freedom> Techniques) works may require an open mind for many> people. The effectiveness of EFT only makes sense if> it is related to the human energy system.> Fortunately, you don't have to believe any of this> to receive the positive benefits of using these> techniques. In addition to having a physical body> which is fueled by food, we

humans also run on an> intricate energy system which is fueled by> electrical impulses that run through the body. This> energy system holds the key to many of the> disturbances we experience in our daily lives. When> it is out of balance, our emotional life could be> compared to a car that is in desperate need of a> tune up. The result may take the form of any type of> emotional disturbance including phobias, anger,> depression, grief, guilt, anxiety, and a full range> of fears, to name a few. There may also be physical> symptoms like pain, headaches, asthma and tension> that are related to the emotions. EFT provides> relief from the majority of these disturbances. What> is even better is that it often provides relief in> minutes and the results are usually long lasting. In> fact, it frequently provides relief where other> techniques fail and has a high

success rate,> typically 80% or better. > HOW EFT WORKS EFT is based on a revolutionary new> discovery that violates most of the beliefs within> conventional psychology. It contends that the cause> of all negative emotions is a disruption in the> body's energy system. With remarkable consistency,> EFT relieves symptoms by an unusual (but scientific)> routine of tapping with the fingertips on a short> series of points on the body that correspond to> acupuncture points on the energy meridians. Where> there is an imbalance, there is a corresponding> blockage in the flow of energy through the meridian> system. > The tapping serves to release the blockages that> are created when a person thinks about or becomes> involved in an emotionally disturbing circumstance.> When this blockage is released, the emotions come> into balance. Once balanced, the person

cannot get> upset about the circumstance no matter how hard they> try. The memory remains but the charge is gone.> Typically, the result is lasting and the person's> awareness usually changes in a positive way as a> natural result of the healing. > Most energetic imbalances may be partially or> completely relieved within a short time using this> process. Others may be relieved through repetition> of the process. Some examples of energetic patterns> that have been successfully cleared using EFT: > Fears related to performance like public> speaking, concentration, sports, etc. > > Phobias like the fear of heights, flying,> enclosed spaces, driving, etc. > > Emotional trauma from war experiences, physical> abuse, etc. > > Disturbing emotions like depression and anger. > > Emotions related to addictive patterns like>

eating and smoking > > Insomnia > > Emotions related to physical conditions. > > > SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EFT (EMOTIONAL> FREEDOM TECHNIQUES) How long do the results last?> EFT is generally long lasting. Physical healings are> often impressive and long lasting as well, but are> more likely to re-emerge than emotional issues. > Are EFT's results due to either placebo effects or> distraction? No. Placebo effects require some belief> in the process and this is rarely the case for> newcomers to EFT. Also, although EFT may appear to> be distracting, it will not work if the client is,> in fact, distracted. That is why the client> continually repeats a phrase which "tunes in" to the> problem. Are there any negative side effects? By> comparison to almost any other process, EFT is quite> gentle and rarely has any side

effects. It is often> used instead of other procedures, because of its> gentle nature. How does EFT use kinesiology?> Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine> negative belief systems one holds (sometimes> unconsciously), which is called "psychological> reversal." How can I learn EFT myself? Drs.> and Jane Mountrose have written two books on> the subject, along with demonstration videos and> audios that guide you through the deeper techniques.> You can purchase all of these materials> at this website. To find out more about EFT books,> DVDs and CDs click here. Recommendation:> Subscribe to our free email newsletter, Soul News,> which will answer many more questions. It provides> the newest information on energy therapies and> describes fascinating case histories. Click here to> subscribe. WHY YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD OF EFT>

BEFORE The use of this technique is relatively new> and may be a part of the beginning of a complete> revolution in the way we handle our emotions. In> many cases, difficulties that have persisted in> spite of years of work using the methods of> traditional psychology may be relieved in minutes.> If, not, relief is generally possible within days or> weeks rather than years. EFT was developed earlier> in the 1990's by Craig, whose academic training> includes a Stanford Engineering Degree. While> personal healing has been his passion for over 30> years, is neither a licensed therapist nor a> trained psychologist. Many of the concepts> underlying EFT came from 's training in Thought> Field Therapy (TFT) under the tutorship of Dr. > Callahan. TFT involves the use of 10 or 15> individualized tapping routines. EFT differs in that> it employs

only one comprehensive tapping routine> which is used for all emotional and physical> problems. Because of this, it is easy enough to be> mastered by most people. Drs. and Jane> Mountrose developed their Getting Thru Techniques> (GTT) to help people more quickly identify the> source of conflict and resolve deeper issues, and> then apply EFT to clear the block. For more> information, the Free monthly email newsletter Soul> News includes tips and strategies about holistic> healing and EFT, as well as personal growth. It's a> private list (your email is never given out to> anyone else) and thousands of others are already> subscribed. Click here to subscribe.> OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EFT: > > Holistic Healing Certification Courses > > Classes and Seminars > > Home-Study Certification Courses > > Private

Consultations with Drs. and Jane> Mountrose > > More articles/resources on healing:> > What is GTT (Getting Thru Techniques)? > > What is SK (Spiritual Kinesiology)? > > What is Holistic Healing and Holistic> Hypnotherapy? > > Soul News Free monthly e-newsletter: > Receive updated info on EFT, holistic healing and> life purpose. To subscribe, click here.> > > For information on books, CDs and DVDs on EFT, > click here. > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Search.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely

choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I sent you the Manual,this will get you started and

give you a good understanding of how it works.

I could not afford the tapes or c.d.s..

Marty

--- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

> Hi Marty,

>

> Thank you for the information on EFT..I really

> appreicate.

>

> Blessings,

> Michele

>

> michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

> Hi Marty,

>

> Do you mean you have been a member of the group

> EFT? If you still saved some info, perhaps you can

> share something they discussed, EFT sounds like

> something that really could help people get over

> phobias, addictions and so on, even diseases...

>

> Tap, Tap, Tap-ping on their way to healing, I have

> been reading much about it lately and even Dr

> Mercola mentions it alot in his reports.

>

> http://www.emofree.com/LearnEFT.htm

>

> the link above gives more info on EFT..free stuff

> if anyone is interested.

>

> LUV

> Michele

>

> Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> I have been a member of that group for about a

> year

> now and have saved all the post!!

> --- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

>

> > http://www.gettingthru.org/eft.htm

> >

> > WHAT IS EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)? The

> > Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a group of

> > powerful processes that can help just about anyone

> > to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that

> > have created problems in their lives. These

> > techniques have been described by some as one of

> the

> > most important breakthroughs in the area of

> > psychology in this century. They have been used

> > successfully with thousands of people with a broad

> > range of difficulties. EFT (Emotional Freedom

> > Techniques) is becoming known to many amazed users

> > as a " modern miracle. " It can dramatically relieve

> > emotional disturbances along with many physical

> > symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results

> are

> > usually long lasting, and side effects are almost

> > always positive. EFT is versatile and has been

> > used confidently by hundreds of therapists on

> > thousands of clients with successes on even the

> most

> > difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in

> their

> > clients' energy systems. Drs. and Jane

> > Mountrose have been using it personally and with

> > clients and class participants for over decade,

> with

> > consistent success. For information on books, CDs

> > and DVDs on EFT, click here. To receive the Free

> > monthly email newsletter Soul News, which includes

> > information about holistic healing and EFT, click

> > here. THE ENERGY SYSTEM Understanding how

> > emotional healing with EFT (Emotional Freedom

> > Techniques) works may require an open mind for

> many

> > people. The effectiveness of EFT only makes sense

> if

> > it is related to the human energy system.

> > Fortunately, you don't have to believe any of this

> > to receive the positive benefits of using these

> > techniques. In addition to having a physical body

> > which is fueled by food, we humans also run on an

> > intricate energy system which is fueled by

> > electrical impulses that run through the body.

> This

> > energy system holds the key to many of the

> > disturbances we experience in our daily lives.

> When

> > it is out of balance, our emotional life could be

> > compared to a car that is in desperate need of a

> > tune up. The result may take the form of any type

> of

> > emotional disturbance including phobias, anger,

> > depression, grief, guilt, anxiety, and a full

> range

> > of fears, to name a few. There may also be

> physical

> > symptoms like pain, headaches, asthma and tension

> > that are related to the emotions. EFT provides

> > relief from the majority of these disturbances.

> What

> > is even better is that it often provides relief in

> > minutes and the results are usually long lasting.

> In

> > fact, it frequently provides relief where other

> > techniques fail and has a high success rate,

> > typically 80% or better.

> > HOW EFT WORKS EFT is based on a revolutionary new

> > discovery that violates most of the beliefs within

> > conventional psychology. It contends that the

> cause

> > of all negative emotions is a disruption in the

> > body's energy system. With remarkable consistency,

> > EFT relieves symptoms by an unusual (but

> scientific)

> > routine of tapping with the fingertips on a short

> > series of points on the body that correspond to

> > acupuncture points on the energy meridians. Where

> > there is an imbalance, there is a corresponding

> > blockage in the flow of energy through the

> meridian

> > system.

> > The tapping serves to release the blockages that

> > are created when a person thinks about or becomes

> > involved in an emotionally disturbing

> circumstance.

> > When this blockage is released, the emotions come

> > into balance. Once balanced, the person cannot get

> > upset about the circumstance no matter how hard

> they

> > try. The memory remains but the charge is gone.

> > Typically, the result is lasting and the person's

> > awareness usually changes in a positive way as a

> > natural result of the healing.

> > Most energetic imbalances may be partially or

> > completely relieved within a short time using this

> > process. Others may be relieved through repetition

> > of the process. Some examples of energetic

> patterns

> > that have been successfully cleared using EFT:

> > Fears related to performance like public

> > speaking, concentration, sports, etc.

> >

> > Phobias like the fear of heights, flying,

> > enclosed spaces, driving, etc.

> >

> > Emotional trauma from war experiences, physical

> > abuse, etc.

> >

> > Disturbing emotions like depression and anger.

> >

> > Emotions related to addictive patterns like

> > eating and smoking

> >

> > Insomnia

> >

> > Emotions related to physical conditions.

> >

> >

> > SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EFT

> (EMOTIONAL

> > FREEDOM TECHNIQUES) How long do the results last?

> > EFT is generally long lasting. Physical healings

> are

> > often impressive and long lasting as well, but are

> > more likely to re-emerge than emotional issues.

> > Are EFT's results due to either placebo effects or

> > distraction? No. Placebo effects require some

> belief

> > in the process and this is rarely the case for

> > newcomers to EFT. Also, although EFT may appear to

> > be distracting, it will not work if the client is,

> > in fact, distracted. That is why the client

> > continually repeats a phrase which " tunes in " to

> the

> > problem. Are there any negative side effects? By

> > comparison to almost any other process, EFT is

> quite

> > gentle and rarely has any side effects. It is

> often

> > used instead of other procedures, because of its

> > gentle nature. How does EFT use kinesiology?

> > Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine

> > negative belief systems one holds (sometimes

> > unconsciously), which is called " psychological

> > reversal. " How can I learn EFT myself? Drs.

> > and Jane Mountrose have written two books

> on

> > the subject, along with demonstration videos and

> > audios that guide you through the deeper

> techniques.

> > You can purchase all of these materials

> > at this website. To find out more about EFT books,

> > DVDs and CDs click here. Recommendation:

> > Subscribe to our free email newsletter, Soul News,

> > which will answer many more questions. It provides

> > the newest information on energy therapies and

> > describes fascinating case histories. Click here

> to

> > subscribe. WHY YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD OF EFT

> > BEFORE The use of this technique is relatively new

> > and may be a part of the beginning of a complete

> > revolution in the way we handle our emotions. In

> > many cases, difficulties that have persisted in

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping