RemedySpot.com

Fwd: DailyOM Gift of the Week: DailyOM Candle, Chakra Guided Meditations, Animals in Spirit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

March 14, 2008

DailyOM Candle, Chakra Guided Meditations, Animals in Spirit

Gift Of The Week

DailyOM Soy Wax Candle - Made exclusively for DailyOM, this is an all-natural soy wax based candle made with essential oil of lavender. Our DailyOM logo and trademark bamboo are screen printed on one of the 4 sides of the candle jar. Soy wax is a natural renewable resource unlike paraffin wax candles which are made from petroleum product. The combination of soy wax and essential oil gives a cleaner burning candle for your home or office. View DailyOM Soy Wax Candle

Chakra Guided Meditations(CD) - Born into a yogic family in Guyana, Chitra Sukhu was raised in the States and has been practicing yoga since the age of three. Since then she's traveled, studied, and made bringing yoga and meditation to children her life's work, teaching and creating beautiful CDs like Chakra Guided Meditations. Speaking softly in an echo-laden voice over flutes and mellow acoustic guitar melodics, Sukhu guides listeners toward releasing their blocked energies via visualizations of the seven chakras. Her softly spoken words may seem at times to dissolve in the mist of sound, but rest assured you are hearing everything she says. You just relax and let your unconscious mind and Chitra!

Sukhu take care of things. Listen to Sound Clips

Animals in Spirit (book) - Losing an animal companion can be a painful experience, yet by examining their transition from a spiritual perspective, Animals In Spirit explores the process of dying from the viewpoints of animals and their people. This is not a sad and depressing book at all, in fact it is quite uplifting and makes your heart feel warm. One doesn't need to have a pet to appreciate this book as many lessons can be learned from the stories. Of particular interest is a conversation between the author and some rabbits that are being raised for their meat; the wisdom of the rabbits just may surprise you. Learn how animals choose their paths in each lifetime, and the

knowledge they leave behind for their humans. Read Excerpt

For more information visit DailyOM Gift Shop

Coming April 8: The first DailyOM Book!

Pre-order from Amazon.com today.

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

DailyOM Gift Shop:

DailyOM Candle, Chakra Guided Meditations, Animals in Spirit

Aura Sprays, Chakra Healing Chants, The Greatest Secret

Heart Play, Transforming Fate Into Destiny, Detox Foot Pads

Happier Than God, Fairy of the Woods, Detox Foot Pads

Mala Beads, Shaman's Vision Journey, Handbook For The Spirit

Best Sellers:

Detoxifying Foot Pads

Aura Sprays

Inspirational Jewelry

Music Sound Healing

DailyOM Gift Shop

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM |

Contact Us

Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe |

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info

Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us |

Publish DailyOM On Your Website

© 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permission

Artwork by Wang Chang-Ming