RemedySpot.com

How Vaccines Can Damage Your Brain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/2/26/how-vaccines-can-damage-your-brain.aspx How Vaccines Can Damage Your Brain Vaccines, Depression and Neurodegeneration After Age 50: Another Reason to Avoid the Recommended Vaccines. By L. Blaylock, M.D., CCN It has been estimated that 14.8 million Americans suffer from major depressive disorder and of this number 6 million are elderly. If we include anxiety disorders, which commonly accompany depression, the number jumps to 40 million adults. Depression later in life tends to last longer and be more severe than at younger ages. It is also associated with a high rate of suicide. Previously, it was thought that major depression was secondary to a deficiency in certain neurotransmitters in the brain, particularly the monoamines, which include serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. While alterations in these important mood-related neurotransmitters is found with major depression, growing evidence indicates that the primary culprit is low-grade, chronic brain

inflammation. This exclusive article will review in detail the functions and impact of various agents on depression and neurodegeneration, including: The impact of MSG on your brain and mood The link between elevated brain glutamate and inflammation The connections between pesticides and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease How vaccinations cause brain inflammation The impact of an expanding vaccine schedule for the elderly The shocking truth, linking brain inflammation to neurodegenerative diseases How vaccine additives such as mercury and aluminum impact your brain health The real danger of live virus vaccines Current recommendations by the CDC for adult

vaccinations include a total of 14 separate inoculations with infectious agents and powerful immune adjuvants. According to CDC recommendations, multiple vaccinations for a single disease are separated by no more than 4 weeks, which is close enough together to trigger a smoldering process of brain inflammation and excitotoxicity that can not only result in depression, anxiety and high suicide rates, but can increase your risk of developing one of the neurodegenerative diseases as well. We have also seen that in many cases a person will be injected with several vaccines during a single office visit and this means that their body is exposed to a very large dose of immune adjuvant. Compelling studies, using many animal species as well as humans, have shown that this overactivates brain inflammatory mechanisms that can last for years. I urge you to read Dr. Blaylock’s full-length

article, Vaccines, Depression and Neurodegeneration After Age 50: Another Reason to Avoid the Recommended Vaccines, a Mercola.com exclusive, for a fascinating in-depth look at how neurodegenerative diseases are created, and how to protect yourself from what many consider to be simply side effects of the ravages of time -- but are anything but a natural byproduct of aging. Dr. Mercola's Comments: First, I’d like to thank Dr. Blaylock for his highly informative article on this

vital issue. He is one of my main contributing editors, and a valued colleague and friend. As a board-certified neurosurgeon who has written over 30 papers published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, Dr. Blaylock is an expert in the field of excitotoxicity. His papers on the connection between excitotoxicity and fluoride neurotoxiocity, and autism and the Gulf War Syndrome have received praise from leading authorities in each of these areas of research. I realize that the issue of vaccination is quite controversial and is one of the bedrocks of "prevention" in conventional medicine and that anyone who opposes them is viewed as a dangerous quack and threat to the public health. I understand this because this was precisely the view I had when I graduated

medical school. However, after more than two decades of practice, I encountered hundreds of vaccine casualties that spurred me to carefully review the evidence, and I came to a completely different conclusion. Those at Greatest Risk are Getting the Most Vaccinations Both infants and the elderly are high-risk groups when it comes to the destructive impact vaccines can have on their health. And yet, these are the two groups targeted with the most recommended vaccines – often being given multiple shots at a time. I strongly encourage you to review the evidence before you expose yourself or your children to these potentially dangerous injections. I am

convinced that their questionable benefits are far outweighed by their dangerous side effects. As Dr. Blaylock explained in detail above, vaccinations are highly neurotoxic, and are associated with many neurological disorders, such as: Degenerative Brain Disorders ADD Autism Epilepsy and convulsions Mental Retardation Depression and Anxiety Central Nervous System Disorders Paralysis Guillain-Barre Syndrome Nerve Deafness Blindness SIDS For example, autism was virtually unheard of before vaccinations; its emergence precisely parallels mass vaccination programs. ADD and learning disorders in children are also now being traced to childhood vaccinations. Brain damage,

at any age, is by far the most common adverse reaction associated with vaccinations, although their actual numbers are not often reported correctly. Don’t Trade the Flu for Dementia Vaccines, ALL vaccines, are immune suppressing, meaning they lower your immune functions. The chemicals and adjuvants in the vaccines depress your immune system; the virus present depresses immune function, and the foreign DNA/RNA from animal tissues depresses immunity -- that is the trade-off you are risking. The medical thought is that it’s okay to trade a small overall immune depression for immunity to one disease. However, this trade is not at all in your favor when you consider the fact that you’re trading a TOTAL immune system depression, which is your main defense against ALL

known disease -- including millions of pathogens, for a temporary immunity against just one disease. And that’s optimistic; many vaccines simply do not work and offer no immunity whatsoever. There are alternate and vastly safer methods of protecting yourself and your children against disease, and it all begins with a truly healthy diet, as outlined in my eating plan. Of course, drug manufacturers and the governments they have purchased don't want you to believe that the foods you consume, and the lifestyle habits you adopt are the PRIMARY SOLUTIONS to establishing

immunity to diseases and living longer. Avoiding vaccinations of all kinds tends to look like the better choice the more you know about the subject, and doing your research could literally mean the difference between life and death. Related Articles: Vaccinations Prevent Health Vaccines and Immune Suppression The Truth Behind the Vaccine Coverup

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

From: jm@...To: sea_shell81@...Subject: How Vaccines Can Damage Your BrainDate: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:28:41 -0600

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx

February 26, 2008 - Issue 1073

The newsletters are also available via RSS:

http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

How Vaccines Can Damage Your BrainAnother reason to avoid vaccines.The 8 Most Poisonous AnimalsDid you know; at least one of these deadly animals is a candidate for use in several medications?How to Keep Your Home Clean Naturally You probably have most of these incredibly effective and safe home cleansers sitting in your kitchen cabinets right now!Artificial Sweeteners Once Again Linked to Weight GainDitching your diet foods could be one of the best weight loss moves you make.The Light Side of MSThis simple, no-cost choice may dramatically reduce your risk of multiple sclerosis.

Subscribe Now!

Search for your Health Answers!

Most Popular Products

Unsubscribe

HURRY, ONLY 3 DAYS REMAINING! Discover a New and Improved Omega-3 Delivery system and Get Free Shipping on Your Entire Order!

Now you can get your omega-3's, antioxidants, and other amazing Antarctic Pure Krill ingredients faster and easier than ever before*. New and Improved Krill Oil uses a unique nutrient delivery process that allows for greater nutrient bioavailability and absorption*. Let your overall health soar to new levels. Order your supply TODAY!

There's Nothing Quite Like "Complete Probiotics" to Help Maintain Superior Digestive Health*

500 species of bacteria live inside you. Some of these bacteria are "good" and some "bad." Complete Probiotics maintains an ideal good to bad ratio of bacteria.* Give your digestive tract and entire immune system an extra "edge."* PLUS save 25% when you order today.

Here, At Last, An Affordable "Better Health" Cookware Solution

The Teflon, aluminum, stainless steel, or copper cookware you use to prepare your food may be hazardous to your health. Now you can cook healthy and delicious meals at home with our magnificent new cast iron cookware. Save over 30%.

Shop online securely from the convenience of your home and save time and money. I guarantee the quality of our products, if you have any problems or concerns, contact customer service at:

US Phone Orders - Please call 877.985.2695

Int'l Phone Orders - Please call 847.985.2695

The Real Secret to Getting Lean and HealthyOver 99% of people fail to attain a healthy body for one simple reason -- they lack the discipline and will power to eat reasonably and exercise consistently. The Journal of Family Practice recently recommended that doctors use hypnosis to help patients get to their ideal BMI. (It increased the success rate over behavioral therapy alone by over 150%). Read my review of the ONLY hypnosis program for increasing will power that I recommend.

April 19-20, 2008The 2008 Building Biology Conference: Building the Way Nature IntendedJoin the international movement of individuals who are rebuilding the built environment into one that nurtures and restores human life.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© Copyright Dr. ph Mercola, 2008. . This content may be copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If any other use is desired, written permission is required.

Mercola.com 1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250Schaumburg, IL 60194Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

From: jm@...To: sea_shell81@...Subject: How Vaccines Can Damage Your BrainDate: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:28:41 -0600

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx

February 26, 2008 - Issue 1073

The newsletters are also available via RSS:

http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

How Vaccines Can Damage Your BrainAnother reason to avoid vaccines.The 8 Most Poisonous AnimalsDid you know; at least one of these deadly animals is a candidate for use in several medications?How to Keep Your Home Clean Naturally You probably have most of these incredibly effective and safe home cleansers sitting in your kitchen cabinets right now!Artificial Sweeteners Once Again Linked to Weight GainDitching your diet foods could be one of the best weight loss moves you make.The Light Side of MSThis simple, no-cost choice may dramatically reduce your risk of multiple sclerosis.

Subscribe Now!

Search for your Health Answers!

Most Popular Products

Unsubscribe

HURRY, ONLY 3 DAYS REMAINING! Discover a New and Improved Omega-3 Delivery system and Get Free Shipping on Your Entire Order!

Now you can get your omega-3's, antioxidants, and other amazing Antarctic Pure Krill ingredients faster and easier than ever before*. New and Improved Krill Oil uses a unique nutrient delivery process that allows for greater nutrient bioavailability and absorption*. Let your overall health soar to new levels. Order your supply TODAY!

There's Nothing Quite Like "Complete Probiotics" to Help Maintain Superior Digestive Health*

500 species of bacteria live inside you. Some of these bacteria are "good" and some "bad." Complete Probiotics maintains an ideal good to bad ratio of bacteria.* Give your digestive tract and entire immune system an extra "edge."* PLUS save 25% when you order today.

Here, At Last, An Affordable "Better Health" Cookware Solution

The Teflon, aluminum, stainless steel, or copper cookware you use to prepare your food may be hazardous to your health. Now you can cook healthy and delicious meals at home with our magnificent new cast iron cookware. Save over 30%.

Shop online securely from the convenience of your home and save time and money. I guarantee the quality of our products, if you have any problems or concerns, contact customer service at:

US Phone Orders - Please call 877.985.2695

Int'l Phone Orders - Please call 847.985.2695

The Real Secret to Getting Lean and HealthyOver 99% of people fail to attain a healthy body for one simple reason -- they lack the discipline and will power to eat reasonably and exercise consistently. The Journal of Family Practice recently recommended that doctors use hypnosis to help patients get to their ideal BMI. (It increased the success rate over behavioral therapy alone by over 150%). Read my review of the ONLY hypnosis program for increasing will power that I recommend.

April 19-20, 2008The 2008 Building Biology Conference: Building the Way Nature IntendedJoin the international movement of individuals who are rebuilding the built environment into one that nurtures and restores human life.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© Copyright Dr. ph Mercola, 2008. . This content may be copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If any other use is desired, written permission is required.

Mercola.com 1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250Schaumburg, IL 60194Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!