RemedySpot.com

SCC OR PA OR BOTH IN subject line.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Think we need to include in a thread title is we are talking about SCC ( sub clinical Cushing's or PA or both so others do not get bogged down with this interesting discussions and can focus on whAt they want to read about. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn May 1, 2012, at 18:36, Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> wrote:

Good keep reporting and giving us the information. Do you have the exact criteria NIH uses to DX subclinical Cushing's. I sent a review by tA neurosurg from Hopkins. Is there an Endo Soc statement on subclinical Cushing's we can review. I am sure there are those who have suggested SCC is a "disease" to keep Endo' in business like they have said about the Grim Ho for hyoertensionologists. Just thinking.May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn May 1, 2012, at 14:02, <jclark24p@...> wrote:

, if I am the you're referring to, make no mistake - I DO HAVE PA AND IT WAS INITALLY DXed THE SAME WAY YOUR'S WAS! In fact I believe we both even developed gynecomastia, I only developed bumps and needed a mammogram! That scared me enough that I decided I needed to get to the bottom of it. I have and am reporting what I have found and am finding!

I hope and pray you are not masking cortisol!

I hope your case is as simple as only needing a dose of spironolactone, however, If we find a way to ID FH-III would you submit to a cheek swab to see if it might be applicable? Just think, we might save up to 7 families (your children) from going through what you have endured! ie. "and I am bankrupt, professionally destitute, and me and my family has suffered beyond measure because of years of misdiagnosis and the sequelae from all this mess". And if lucky we may even find a way to prevent it!

I am not advocating everyone go through all the testing I have. I am what they consider an "index patient" where they administer a quarter million dollars worth of tests so they can look at all possible effects and hopefully further the research.

I am probably donating at least one adrenal to the project. If I have to pay transportation to do that, I will (but I will "bitch" about it!) $350 is a small price to pay if I can better the lives of my children and grandchildren, and if I can leave the world a little better and more informed, that's a bonus!

BTW, are you depressed? How's your Cortisol?

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > A K of 3.7 could be a poor blood draw. If they use a > > > > > > > tourniquet,, and I have never seen a nurse in an ER or floor NOT use > > > > > > > a tourniquet except for someone who is very brittle or very > > > > > > > dehydrated, and usually only after they have tried the tourniquet > > > > > > > first.ÃÆ'‚ And many slap the vein/arm and can be a little rough about > > > > > > > it, falsely increasing the K. When I ask them now, most act like > > > > > > > they knew this about elevating K, but you can tell by their look > > > > > > > they didn't know this nor were taught this.> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > > > > > I had the lab a while back draw my blood and I asked her not > > > > > > > to use a tourniquet due to the potassium - she did anyway saying she > > > > > > > draws it "fast" and so I let her (because the nurses always know > > > > > > > more than anyone). ÃÆ'‚ It came back 4.0, I didn't take my K for a few > > > > > > > days and I could tell, absolutely no doubt, that my K was low. So I > > > > > > > started taking it again and felt 100 times better. The lab was > > > > > > > wrong. My follow up, after taking the K and with no tourniquet was 3.4> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> >>