RemedySpot.com

Flower Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LIKE FLOWER POWER , OR HERBAL TONICS ,AND TEAS AND DECOCTION'S

AND THERAPEUTIC BATHS ,ITS CALLED BALNEOLOGY ,,,OR HOW ABOUT

---Flussigkeitszufulsr,,, or ---Irrigation Therapy ,,,,,

if you need to know more and need the precise method of preparation is in the 8th edition of the German Pharmacopoica ( DAB-8 )

tell me more rick

cant get that web site Moe ,,,,tried a coupla ways ,,,, oh well ,,, but if you still want to meet under the blankets that will be alright ,,,,with me ,,,,, ha ha ,,,, what was the site about ,,, the herbal qualitys of them or what ?????? or making tenture's with them ??? rick

> LIKE FLOWER POWER , OR HERBAL TONICS ,AND TEAS AND DECOCTION'S

> AND THERAPEUTIC BATHS ,ITS CALLED BALNEOLOGY ,,,OR HOW ABOUT

> ---Flussigkeitszufulsr,,, or ---Irrigation Therapy ,,,,,

> if you need to know more and need the precise method of preparation

is in

> the 8th edition of the German Pharmacopoica ( DAB-8 )

> tell me more rick

http://www.fesflowers.com/five_flower_formula.htm

That's the one I put my money on.

Moe

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Hello Noel,Thats for your past today.I would be honored if you can share the list you got with me.Steeve=======================================On 4/23/07,

noel van der Mullen <nvdmullen@...> wrote:

Hello all of you out there!: Is there anyone that has a file in which the " experimental " connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies react on.

I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest vehicle to work with... Thanks, Noël. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

-- =============================Visit our other websites.www.canyorministries.com

www.thenewstart.com www.ardentdeals.com christiansdate.com www.dateharmony.com

orpersonals.com

Guest guest

Australian Bush Flower Essence Founder Ian White lists the Repertory of Physical Conditions in his book, Bush Flower Healing.  The book is widely available and can also be purchased on the Bush Flower site, www.ausflowers.com.au.  I am unaware of any file that exists with this information.Cheers.Joy

Guest guest

Have you got the books by Ian white? There are references to parts of the

body as well as various ailments related to bush remedies in the repertory

in the back. Get both: Bush Flower Essences & Bush Flower Healling by Ian

white the originator of these essences

Ravi

>From: noel van der Mullen <nvdmullen@...>

>Reply-qxci-english

>qxci-english

>Subject: flower remedies

>Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

>

>Hello all of you out there!:

> Is there anyone that has a file in which the " experimental " connections

>between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the

>other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions and the remedies,

>but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies

>react on.

> I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest

>vehicle to work with...

> Thanks, Noël.

>

>

>---------------------------------

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

MSN Hotmail is evolving - check out the new Windows Live Hotmail

http://get.live.com/betas/mail_betas

Guest guest

There is a German book that relates FE's to body parts- email me on 9th May when I am back home and I can send

Dr Kelsey PhD Vice Chancellor IMUNEwww.imune.net- educationwww.qxcisynergy.co.uk- accessories

flower remedies

Hello all of you out there!:

Is there anyone that has a file in which the "experimental" connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies react on.

I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest vehicle to work with...

Thanks, Noël.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.1/765 - Release Date: 4/17/2007 17:20

Guest guest

Hi, Its all in the "Bush Flower Healing" book by Ian White but there is more than one remedy for each organ, or are you referring to West Australian ones?Let me know exactly what you want and Ill find it for you. noel van der Mullen <nvdmullen@...> wrote: Hello all of you out there!: Is there anyone that has a file in which the "experimental" connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the other side are listed? I have a

list with the emotions and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies react on. I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest vehicle to work with... Thanks, Noël. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

The book is called:

New Bach Flower Maps (Treatment by topical application) by Dietmar

Kramer

Excellent resource for FE work.

-----------------------------

Yours in Health,

June Turnbull

Quantum Energetics Practitioner

Hands On Healing Arts

303-587-3819

On Apr 27, 2007, at 5:52 AM, Dr Kelsey wrote:

> There is a German book that relates FE's to body parts- email me on

> 9th May when I am back home and I can send

>  

>  

>  

> Dr Kelsey PhD Vice Chancellor IMUNE

> www.imune.net- education

> www.qxcisynergy.co.uk- accessories

>> flower remedies

>>

>>

>> Hello all of you out there!:

>> Is there anyone that has a file in which the " experimental "

>> connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the

>> organs on the other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions

>> and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the

>> organs these remedies react on.

>> I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our

>> biggest vehicle to work with...

>> Thanks, Noël.

>>

>> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>> Check out new cars at Autos.

>>

>> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

>> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.1/765 - Release Date:

>> 4/17/2007 17:20

>

>

Guest guest

what book is this? I am interested.Dr Kelsey <john@...> wrote: There is a German book that relates FE's to body parts- email me on 9th May when I am back home and I can send Dr Kelsey PhD Vice Chancellor IMUNEwww.imune.net- educationwww.qxcisynergy.co.uk- accessories flower remedies Hello all of you out there!: Is there anyone that has a file in which the "experimental" connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the other side are listed? I have a list with

the emotions and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies react on. I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest vehicle to work with... Thanks, Noël. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.1/765 - Release Date: 4/17/2007 17:20

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi , please email this info to me also ,,,Terry Wille@

quantum4u@...

>From: Robin Grant <rddb_99@...>

>Reply-qxci-english

>qxci-english

>Subject: Re: flower remedies

>Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:52:54 -0700 (PDT)

>

>what book is this? I am interested.

>

>Dr Kelsey <john@...> wrote: There is

>a German book that relates FE's to body parts- email me on 9th May when I

>am back home and I can send

>

>

>

> Dr Kelsey PhD Vice Chancellor IMUNE

>www.imune.net- education

>www.qxcisynergy.co.uk- accessories

> flower remedies

>

>

> Hello all of you out there!:

> Is there anyone that has a file in which the " experimental " connections

>between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the

>other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions and the remedies,

>but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies

>react on.

> I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest

>vehicle to work with...

> Thanks, Noël.

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.

>Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.1/765 - Release Date: 4/17/2007

>17:20

>

>

>

>

>

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Now you can see trouble…before he arrives

http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507

Guest guest

Well Steeve, I bought the books from Ian White, gorgious very good, Esp. the later one: Bush Flower healing is great and extensive, I think. but I can't share anything out of it, Sorry. NoëlCanyor <canyor@...> wrote: Hello Noel,Thats for your past today.I would be honored if you can share the list you got with me.Steeve======================================= On 4/23/07, noel van der Mullen <nvdmullen > wrote: Hello all of you out there!: Is there anyone that has a file in which the "experimental" connections between ( Australian bush ) remedies on one side and the organs on the other side are listed? I have a list with the emotions and the remedies, but there must be an indication list towards the organs these remedies react on. I'd be glad to have such. Of course, our SCIO/EFPX remains our biggest vehicle to work with... Thanks, Noël. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. -- =============================Visit our other websites.www.canyorministries.comwww.thenewstart.com www.ardentdeals.com christiansdate.com www.dateharmony.com orpersonals.com

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

I have posted articles from this site before, but it has been awhile. Atie sent me a reminder this morning. Thank You Atie. Blessings and Love, Joy

http://www.care2.com/

Adapted from The Natural Way To Heal: 65 Ways to Create Superior Health by Walter Last (Hampton Roads Publishing Co., 2004).

If you are living too much in the past, maybe honeysuckle will help? Gloomy? Try some mustard flower! Flower remedies represent a combination of herbalism and homeopathy. Their main therapeutic effects are found on the emotional level.

The best known flower remedies are the Bach flower remedies originated in the l930s by Dr. Bach, an English physician. In recent times, Australian wildflower remedies and Californian flower essences have also become available; these are sold mainly in health food stores and by various practitioners.

The usual dosage of a Bach remedy is two to four drops of the composite preparation in a teaspoonful (plastic) of water at least four times daily, taken before meals and especially as the first and last thing daily. Hold this solution in your mouth and under the tongue for some time; store remedies in a cool place.

Reference guide for the selection of Bach flower remedies:• Agrimony: Suffering or worry hidden by smiling face.• Aspen: Apprehension, vague fears of unknown origin.• Beech: Intolerance, arrogance, tendency to be overcritical.• Centaury: Susceptibility to influence and exploitation, weak will, timidity.• Cerato: Lack of confidence, doubt, constant requests for advice.• Cherry Plum: Uncontrolled temper, desperation, fear of loss of mind.• Chestnut Bud: Slowness to learn, lack of observation, repetition of mistakes.• Chicor: Possessiveness, self-love, self-pity, attention seeking.• Clematis: Indifference, dreaminess, lack of interest.• Crab Apple: Feeling of being unclean, shame, self-dislike; the cleanser.• Elm: Occasional feelings of inadequacy, too much responsibility.• Gentian: Discouragement, self-doubt, negative attitudes, depression.• Gorse: Hopelessness, despair, despondency.• : Self-centeredness, love of talking, inability to listen.• Holly: Envy, suspicion, revenge, hatred, jealousy.• Honeysuckle: Living too much in the past, homesickness.• Hornbeam: Mental and physical weariness.• Impatiens: Impatience, irritability, mental tension.• Larch: Lack of confidence, expectation of failure, feeling of inferiority.• Mimulus: Fear of known things, shyness, timidity.• Mustard: Deep gloom or depression of unknown cause.• Oak: Onward struggle despite despondency/despair.• Olive: Mental and physical exhaustion or weariness.• Pine: Self-blame, self-reproach, guilt, false humility.• Red Chestnut: Fear and anxiety for others.• Rock Rose: Terror, panic, extreme fear.• Rock Water: Self-criticism, rigidity, self-denial.• Scleranthus: Uncertainty, indecision, hesitation, lack of balance.• Star of Bethlehem: After-effects of shock and trauma.• Sweet Chestnut: Extreme anguish, hopeless despair, loss of faith.• Vervain: Overenthusiasm, fanaticism, nervous tension, strain.• Vine: Dominance, leadership, craving for power, ambition, inflexibility.• Walnut: Helps in changes, link breaking, protects.• Water Violet: Aloofness, reserve, pride.• White Chestnut: Unwanted persistent thoughts, worry, inner mental arguments.• Wild Oat: Dissatisfaction at not having found goal, uncertainty.• Wild Rose: Resignation, lack of interest, apathy.• Willow: Resentment, bitterness, “not-fair” attitude.

• Rescue Remedy (a composite of Cherry Plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose, and Star of Bethlehem): Use for shock, terror, upsets, fright, accidents; give frequently in all emergencies; apply externally on wounds.