RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: A question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Has he been taken to a doctor? I have heard of these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that causes them.

[ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

yes. she is talking to a Dr,

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Has he been taken to a doctor? I have heard of these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that causes them.

[ ] A question

> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

He needs some thing Green I don't know what????????????? Does Clorapphyll make any sence???????????????? I saw a Green Leaf but I recognize it at least not here where ever here is uurrr...Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: yes. she is talking to a Dr, On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Has he been taken to a doctor? I have heard of these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that causes them. [ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > >

me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

I don't know.

Maybe my daugher can figure it out

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:23 PM, MELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote:

He needs some thing Green I don't know what?????????????

Does Clorapphyll make any sence????????????????

I saw a Green Leaf but I recognize it at least not here where ever here is uurrr...

Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

yes. she is talking to a Dr,

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

[ ] A question

> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

I saw a Dark Green Green Leaf long Leaf with curled edges????????????Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: I don't know. Maybe my daugher can figure it out On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:23 PM, MELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah > wrote: He

needs some thing Green I don't know what????????????? Does Clorapphyll make any sence???????????????? I saw a Green Leaf but I recognize it at least not here where ever here is uurrr... Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummelgmail> wrote: yes. she is talking to a Dr, On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Has he been taken to a doctor? I

have heard of these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that causes them. [ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >>

>>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

Yes.

[ ] A question> > > > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > year old is physic? > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

I think something about sensitive nerve endings

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Has he been taken to a doctor? I have heard of

> these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that

> causes them.

> Re: [ ] A question

>

>

>

> Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.

>

> I really want to thank you for all your help.

>

>

>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> > he might say things like somebody is coming

> before

>

> > they get there,or the phone is about to ring

> or maybe

>

> > name somebody right before they call or come

>

> > over.there are a thousand things.make sure you

> thank

>

> > him for telling you something if he does,this

> will

>

> > encourage him to do it more.

>

> > If he is not doing any of these things,and you

> want

>

> > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you things

> like is

>

> > somebody going to call//come over today,and do

> not

>

> > give up,it will come out if it is supposed to.

>

> > Marty

>

> > --- Antoinette Hummel

>

<antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>

>

> > >

>

> > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He

> feels

>

> > > things..

>

> > >

>

> > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty Cline

>

> > > <stompingelk@...

> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > > I have to agree with what Joy says,honor

> this

>

> > > gift,I

>

> > > > think we all are just some learn,mostly on

> there

>

> > > own

>

> > > > how to develope this.

>

> > > > Marty

>

> > > >

>

> > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>

>

> > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > Listen to what he says. When he talks

> and it's

>

> > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to

> imagination. And

>

> > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly. That is

> what

>

> > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children to

> stop.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Ask him questions that are not normal,

> but start

>

> > > > > with telling him something you can do,

> that is

>

> > > not

>

> > > > > consider norm. Something like, " Did you

> know

>

> > > that I

>

> > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to me

> and do

>

> > > what I

>

> > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you do? "

> Don't

>

> > > > > press, make a game of it.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > You can make some cards, with pictures

> on one

>

> > > side.

>

> > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding one

> card up

>

> > > at a

>

> > > > > time, ask him what it is. Do make the

> cards

>

> > > simple,

>

> > > > > with only one item on it, or it can be

>

> > > confusing.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > The thing is, more children are psychic

> when

>

> > > they

>

> > > > > are young, but society drums it out of

> them. The

>

> > > > > thing to do is to encourage it.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Hope this helps, Honey. Maybe, some of

> the

>

> > > others

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Guest guest

ok

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

I think something about sensitive nerve endings

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Has he been taken to a doctor? I have heard of> these symptoms, but can't remember the disease that

> causes them.> Re: [ ] A question

> > > > Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.> > I really want to thank you for all your help.> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> > > > > he might say things like somebody is coming> before> > > they get there,or the phone is about to ring> or maybe> > > name somebody right before they call or come

> > > over.there are a thousand things.make sure you> thank> > > him for telling you something if he does,this> will> > > encourage him to do it more.>

> > If he is not doing any of these things,and you> want> > > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you things> like is> > > somebody going to call//come over today,and do

> not> > > give up,it will come out if it is supposed to.> > > Marty> > > --- Antoinette Hummel><antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>

> > > >> > > wrote:> > >> > > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He> feels> > > > things..> > > >

> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty Cline> > > > <stompingelk@...> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:

> > > >> > > > > I have to agree with what Joy says,honor> this> > > > gift,I> > > > > think we all are just some learn,mostly on

> there> > > > own> > > > > how to develope this.> > > > > Marty> > > > >> > > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> > > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > > Listen to what he says. When he talks> and it's> > > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to> imagination. And> > > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly. That is

> what> > > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children to> stop.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ask him questions that are not normal,> but start

> > > > > > with telling him something you can do,> that is> > > > not> > > > > > consider norm. Something like, " Did you> know>

> > > that I> > > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to me> and do> > > > what I> > > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you do? "

> Don't> > > > > > press, make a game of it.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can make some cards, with pictures> on one> > > > side.

> > > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding one> card up> > > > at a> > > > > > time, ask him what it is. Do make the> cards>

> > > simple,> > > > > > with only one item on it, or it can be> > > > confusing.> > > > > >> > > > > > The thing is, more children are psychic

> when> > > > they> > > > > > are young, but society drums it out of> them. The> > > > > > thing to do is to encourage it.> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hope this helps, Honey. Maybe, some of> the> > > > others> === message truncated === Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

smiling here..........

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Yes.

[ ] A question> >

> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > year old is physic? > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.> > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

I remember seeing one on the Wall I thought they were after me at the timeAntoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: smiling here.......... On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Yes. [ ] A question> > > > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > year old is physic? > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

wow

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:03 PM, MELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote:

I remember seeing one on the Wall I thought they were after me at the time Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

smiling here..........

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Yes.

[ ] A question> >

> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > year old is physic? > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.> > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate