RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: A question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is very good. I will see if I can find the name of the disease that causes itching and pain that has no obvious reasons. My shoulders have itched for most of my life, for no reason. Dad can't take Vitamin A or the Omegas, because he starts itching.

[ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

wow

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

That is very good. I will see if I can find the name of the disease that causes itching and pain that has no obvious reasons. My shoulders have itched for most of my life, for no reason. Dad can't take Vitamin A or the Omegas, because he starts itching.

[ ] A question

> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

Rebekah, unfortunately most people don't eat enough green foods!

[ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

As far as I know they eat a lot of veggies.

My daughter was raised on eating all veggies

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

[ ] A question

> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

I know I don't eat enough Veggies Perhaps I'm recieveing images of somthing I need or that we both need ?????? Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: As far as I know they eat a lot of veggies. My daughter was raised on eating all veggies On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Rebekah, unfortunately most people don't eat enough green foods! [ ] A question> > > >> > > >> > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4> > > > year old is physic?> > >> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > > me or deceive me.> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love.> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > > freedom.> > >> > >> > >> >>> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.> I am a free thinker. I

am able to rise above mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others.> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> me or deceive me.> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

thanks Lo

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:43 PM, lsmith516@... <lsmith516@...> wrote:

he has symptoms of sensitivity disorder. meaning hypersensitive to his surroundings and feelings (physical) feelings

Re: [sPAM] Re: [sPAM] Re: [ ] A questionAs far as I know they eat a lot of veggies.My daughter was raised on eating all veggiesOn Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Rebekah, unfortunately most people don't eat enough green foods!>> [ ] A question>>>>>> > > > >

>>>>>> > > > >>>>>>> > > > > Does anyone in the group know how to tell if a 4>>>>>> > > > > year old is physic?

>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.>>>>>> > > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

>>>>>> > > mental>>>>>> > > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.>>>>>> > > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

>>>>>> > > manipulate>>>>>> > > > me or deceive me.>>>>>> > > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

>>>>>> > > love.>>>>>> > > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual>>>>>> > > > freedom.

>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > > >>>>>>> > >>>>

>>> >>>>>>> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.>>>>>> > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental>>>

>>> > prejudices and stereotypes of others.>>>>>> > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate>>>>>> > me or deceive me.

>>>>>> > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.>>>>>> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual>>>>>> > freedom.

>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> >

Guest guest

maybe so

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:45 PM, MELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote:

I know I don't eat enough Veggies Perhaps I'm recieveing images of somthing I need or that we both need ??????

Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

As far as I know they eat a lot of veggies.

My daughter was raised on eating all veggies

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

[ ] A question

> freedom.>> >

Guest guest

that sounds like a alergic reaction??

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> That is very good. I will see if I can find the

> name of the disease that causes itching and pain

> that has no obvious reasons. My shoulders have

> itched for most of my life, for no reason. Dad

> can't take Vitamin A or the Omegas, because he

> starts itching.

> Re: [ ] A question

>

>

>

> Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.

>

> I really want to thank you for all your

> help.

>

>

>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> > he might say things like somebody is

> coming before

>

> > they get there,or the phone is about to

> ring or maybe

>

> > name somebody right before they call or

> come

>

> > over.there are a thousand things.make sure

> you thank

>

> > him for telling you something if he

> does,this will

>

> > encourage him to do it more.

>

> > If he is not doing any of these things,and

> you want

>

> > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you

> things like is

>

> > somebody going to call//come over

> today,and do not

>

> > give up,it will come out if it is supposed

> to.

>

> > Marty

>

> > --- Antoinette Hummel

>

<antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>

>

> > >

>

> > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He

> feels

>

> > > things..

>

> > >

>

> > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty

> Cline

>

> > > <stompingelk@...

> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > > I have to agree with what Joy

> says,honor this

>

> > > gift,I

>

> > > > think we all are just some

> learn,mostly on there

>

> > > own

>

> > > > how to develope this.

>

> > > > Marty

>

> > > >

>

> > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>

>

> > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > Listen to what he says. When he

> talks and it's

>

> > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to

> imagination. And

>

> > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly.

> That is what

>

> > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children

> to stop.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Ask him questions that are not

> normal, but start

>

> > > > > with telling him something you can

> do, that is

>

> > > not

>

> > > > > consider norm. Something like, " Did

> you know

>

> > > that I

>

> > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to

> me and do

>

> > > what I

>

> > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you

> do? " Don't

>

> > > > > press, make a game of it.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > You can make some cards, with

> pictures on one

>

> > > side.

>

> > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding

> one card up

>

> > > at a

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Guest guest

Don't know

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

that sounds like a alergic reaction??

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> That is very good. I will see if I can find the> name of the disease that causes itching and pain

> that has no obvious reasons. My shoulders have> itched for most of my life, for no reason. Dad> can't take Vitamin A or the Omegas, because he> starts itching.> Re: [ ] A question

> > > > Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.> > I really want to thank you for all your> help.> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > > > > he might say things like somebody is> coming before> > > they get there,or the phone is about to

> ring or maybe> > > name somebody right before they call or> come> > > over.there are a thousand things.make sure> you thank> > > him for telling you something if he

> does,this will> > > encourage him to do it more.> > > If he is not doing any of these things,and> you want> > > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you> things like is

> > > somebody going to call//come over> today,and do not> > > give up,it will come out if it is supposed> to.> > > Marty> > > --- Antoinette Hummel

><antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>> > > >

> > > wrote:> > >> > > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He> feels> > > > things..> > > >> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty

> Cline> > > > <stompingelk@...> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:

> > > >> > > > > I have to agree with what Joy> says,honor this> > > > gift,I> > > > > think we all are just some> learn,mostly on there

> > > > own> > > > > how to develope this.> > > > > Marty> > > > >> > > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> > > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > > Listen to what he says. When he> talks and it's> > > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to> imagination. And> > > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly.

> That is what> > > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children> to stop.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ask him questions that are not> normal, but start

> > > > > > with telling him something you can> do, that is> > > > not> > > > > > consider norm. Something like, " Did> you know>

> > > that I> > > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to> me and do> > > > what I> > > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you

> do? " Don't> > > > > > press, make a game of it.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can make some cards, with> pictures on one>

> > > side.> > > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding> one card up> > > > at a> > === message truncated === Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.