RemedySpot.com

Re: Tennis elbow Anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Maybe you can be helped with accupuncture. Talked two weeks ago with my therapist and he told it's not always coming from the place where it hurts. But for the moment I do not remember from where it can come (he told it to me, but seems I'm having Alzheimerlight now, I forgot it ) (think he mentioned the back or the neck)

e :-)

From: daknee205@...Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:31:40 +0000Subject: [ ] Tennis "elbow" Anyone?

I believe I have tendonidis in my right elbow. Does anyone know any cures for this? I have been applying arnica ointment to it but no help.I have been taking Glucosamine/MSM and Turmeric/Bromelain but also to no avail. It hurts more in the mornng when I first get up. At first I thought it was the way I was sleeping. I've chaged my body position, as best I can, but no changes notice. Any information would be helpful.ThanksD Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I just wanted to update and thank you all for your help in this matter once again. I tried accupucture but not help only for a few hours. I was told several more treatments would be needed. Someone wrote (sorry I forgot who) and said that perhaps the problem was in my back. I went to a massage therapist and was told my muscles in my scapula area were very tight. He worked on them and I have immediate relief. I could move my arm normally and with out any compansation in my movement. I was given some stretching exercises to do as well. After that first session I would say I was 75% better. It's been a week since and I show a marked improvement. I have another massage later today and feel this was my problem all along.

I wanted to update because I think it's important for us all to rememeber our pains may not be coming where we think there're coming from, to think outside the box when it come to our health. I hope this information may help someone else, at least with tennis elbow.

Thanks again!

d

From: daknee205 <daknee205@...>Subject: [ ] Tennis "elbow" Anyone? Date: Monday, May 5, 2008, 11:31 AM

I believe I have tendonidis in my right elbow. Does anyone know any cures for this? I have been applying arnica ointment to it but no help.I have been taking Glucosamine/ MSM and Turmeric/Bromelain but also to no avail. It hurts more in the mornng when I first get up. At first I thought it was the way I was sleeping. I've chaged my body position, as best I can, but no changes notice. Any information would be helpful.ThanksD

Guest guest

thank you Daknee for the update. I am glad that your treatments are working. I also have had problems since 2001 when I slipped and fell in a work related injury, have 3 herniated discs, but once I tackled the problem by changing my whole way of life, I finally am back to my ol' self again. Diet, excercise, and mental attitude change has helped me become even better than I was before I slipped and fell. The whole body needs to be spoken to, and messaged for full health benefit. Blessings, MicheleDaknee Kabre <daknee205@...> wrote: I just wanted to update and thank you all for your help in this matter once again. I tried accupucture but not help only for a few hours. I was told several more treatments would be needed. Someone wrote (sorry I forgot who) and said that perhaps the problem was in my back. I went to a massage therapist and was told my muscles in my scapula area were very tight. He worked on them and I have immediate relief. I could move my arm normally and with out any compansation in my movement. I was given some stretching exercises to do as well. After that first session I would say I was 75% better. It's been a week since and I show a marked improvement. I have another massage later today and feel this

was my problem all along. I wanted to update because I think it's important for us all to rememeber our pains may not be coming where we think there're coming from, to think outside the box when it come to our health. I hope this information may help someone else, at least with tennis elbow. Thanks again! d From: daknee205 <daknee205 >Subject: [ ] Tennis "elbow" Anyone? Date: Monday, May 5, 2008, 11:31 AM I believe I have tendonidis in my right elbow. Does anyone know any cures for this? I have been applying arnica ointment to it but no help.I have been taking Glucosamine/ MSM and

Turmeric/Bromelain but also to no avail. It hurts more in the mornng when I first get up. At first I thought it was the way I was sleeping. I've chaged my body position, as best I can, but no changes notice. Any information would be helpful.ThanksD

Guest guest

Thank you Daknee, for updating us! :-) There were 2 of us that mentioned the back. I explained my problem was just below the arm pit on the back. I am so glad you have found relief! Good for you, for trying different therapies. Bless You! Love, Joy

[ ] Tennis "elbow" Anyone? Date: Monday, May 5, 2008, 11:31 AM

I believe I have tendonidis in my right elbow. Does anyone know any cures for this? I have been applying arnica ointment to it but no help.I have been taking Glucosamine/ MSM and Turmeric/Bromelain but also to no avail. It hurts more in the mornng when I first get up. At first I thought it was the way I was sleeping. I've chaged my body position, as best I can, but no changes notice. Any information would be helpful.ThanksD