Guest guest

I highly disagree with snopes too. I am sure

they are paid well to say that. Proof is in the

chemistry....

Cooking broccoli in a microwave changes its

molecular structure and it no longer has its

blood building properties.

Hugs to all ~ D

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Whether this particular story is true or not, there is alot of compelling evidence available about the dangers associated with aspartame. I did have a client several years ago who was diagnosed with lupus and once we got her over the diet pop addiction and eliminated it completely from her diet, she was free of all symptoms. Even her ana levels returned to normal and she was able to get off of 6 prescription drugs.

J.

FW: Sweet Poison (UNCLASSIFIED)If you drink diet sodas, please read. Will make you stop and think.... SWEET POISONA MUST READ In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomachspasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was amajor chore. It took every t

hing she had just to get out of bed; she wasin so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies andwas on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could notdetermine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and sosick.she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts,lifeinsurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure thather younger children were to be taken care of. She also wanted her lasthooray, so she planned a trip

to Florida (

basically in a wheelchair) forMarch 22nd. On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and shesaid they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked mysister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter offact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment. I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! Ie-mailed her the article

my friend,

a lawyer, had sent. My sister calledme within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she hadstopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasmswent away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better.She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would callme when she got home. Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to callall of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificialsweeteners of

any kind.

In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by theAspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserabledeath. When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, andthat was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to acomplete recovery. And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life. If it says SUGAR FREE on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTALCONFERENCE on ASPAR

TAME, marketed

as NutraSweet, Equal, and Spoonful. In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the UnitedStates in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemiclupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing thisto be rampant. I stood up and said that I was there to lecture onexactly that subject. I explained why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of thissweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME convertsto formaldehyde and then to formic

nbsp;acid, ;

which in turn causes metabolicacidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. Themethanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis andsystemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Althoughmultiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is! Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis,especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usuallydoes not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues itsuse; irritating the l

upus to suc h a degree that it may become alife-threatening condition.

We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once takenoff diet sodas. In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of thesymptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned andhearing loss improved markedly. This also applies to cases of tinnitusand fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (NutraSweet,Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms,shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cra m

ps, vertigo, dizziness,headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxietyattacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probablyhave ASPARTAME poisoning!" People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of thesesymptoms. Is it reversible?" Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame onfood labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a seriousproblem. Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many peopleseem to be symptomatic for MS and during hi

s recent vi s

it to a hospice,a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Cokeaddicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence! Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multipleSODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes youcrave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells,particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxinandis used primarily to 

;preserve tissue & specimens. Many products we use

every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body! Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the dietproducts and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lostan average of 19 pounds over a trial period. Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics. We found that somephysicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, infact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives thebloodsugar out of control. Thus diabetic s

may suffer acute memory lossdue to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC whentaken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance. Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, theAspartame passes the blood/brain barrierand it then deteriorates theneurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures,depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger andrage. Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.

Documentation and observation also

reveal that thousands of childrendiagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in theirbehavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. Socalled "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others)are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the firstplace! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basiswith the very foods that were "better for them than sugar." It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of dietCoke and diet Peps

i consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome. Dr. warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation,if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy. Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and shouldNEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different casehistories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and otherneurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurologicaldiseases directly caused by the use & amp;n

bsp;of this deadly poison. Herein lies the problem: There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included 100different products and strong objection was made concerning its use.Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, andstill nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have verydeep pockets. Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED! There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadlychemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a

"piece of t

he Aspartame pie." I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator ofAspartame, knows how deadly it is. And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the AmericanDiabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and theConference of the American College of Physicians? This has been recently exposed in the New York Times. These[organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link toMONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are requiredto endorse their products. Senator Metzenbaum wro

te and prese nted a bill that would require

label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regardingpregnant women, children and infants. The bill would also instituteindependent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing inthe general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry,neurological changes and behavioral symptoms. The bill was killed. It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsiblefor this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on anunsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're Informed n o w! YOU HAVE

A RIGHT TO KNOW! Please print this out and/or e-mail to your family and friends.They have a right to know too.

That's powerful testimony... thanks for sharing that! For those that don't know, is a naturopathic doctor. Patty Jandecka <crjan@...> wrote: Whether this particular story is true or not, there is alot of compelling evidence available about the dangers associated with aspartame. I did have a client several

years ago who was diagnosed with lupus and once we got her over the diet pop addiction and eliminated it completely from her diet, she was free of all symptoms. Even her ana levels returned to normal and she was able to get off of 6 prescription drugs. J. FW: Sweet Poison (UNCLASSIFIED)If you drink diet sodas, please read. Will make you stop and think.... SWEET POISONA MUST READ In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomachspasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was amajor chore. It took every t

hing she had just to get out of bed; she wasin so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies andwas on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could notdetermine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and sosick.she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts,lifeinsurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure thather younger children were to be taken care of. She also wanted her lasthooray, so she planned a trip

to Florida (

basically in a wheelchair) forMarch 22nd. On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and shesaid they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked mysister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter offact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment. I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! Ie-mailed her the article

my friend,

a lawyer, had sent. My sister calledme within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she hadstopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasmswent away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better.She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would callme when she got home. Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to callall of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificialsweeteners of any kind.

In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by theAspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserabledeath. When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, andthat was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to acomplete recovery. And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life. If it says SUGAR FREE on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTALCONFERENCE on ASPAR TAME, marketed

as NutraSweet, Equal, and Spoonful. In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the UnitedStates in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemiclupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing thisto be rampant. I stood up and said that I was there to lecture onexactly that subject. I explained why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of thissweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME convertsto formaldehyde and then to formic nbsp;acid, ;

which in turn causes metabolicacidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. Themethanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis andsystemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Althoughmultiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is! Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis,especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usuallydoes not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues itsuse; irritating the l

upus to suc h a degree that it may become alife-threatening condition. We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once takenoff diet sodas. In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of thesymptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned andhearing loss improved markedly. This also applies to cases of tinnitusand fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (NutraSweet,Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms,shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cra m

ps, vertigo, dizziness,headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxietyattacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probablyhave ASPARTAME poisoning!" People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of thesesymptoms. Is it reversible?" Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame onfood labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a seriousproblem. Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many peopleseem to be symptomatic for MS and during hi

s recent vi s

it to a hospice,a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Cokeaddicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence! Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multipleSODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes youcrave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells,particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxinandis used primarily to

;preserve tissue & specimens. Many products we use

every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body! Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the dietproducts and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lostan average of 19 pounds over a trial period. Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics. We found that somephysicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, infact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives thebloodsugar out of control. Thus diabetic s

may suffer acute memory lossdue to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC whentaken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance. Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, theAspartame passes the blood/brain barrierand it then deteriorates theneurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures,depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger andrage. Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well. Documentation and observation also

reveal that thousands of childrendiagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in theirbehavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. Socalled "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others)are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the firstplace! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basiswith the very foods that were "better for them than sugar." It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of dietCoke and diet Peps i consumed

by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome. Dr. warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation,if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy. Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and shouldNEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different casehistories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and otherneurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurologicaldiseases directly caused by the use & amp;n

bsp;of this deadly poison. Herein lies the problem: There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included 100different products and strong objection was made concerning its use.Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, andstill nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have verydeep pockets. Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED! There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadlychemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a"piece of t

he Aspartame pie." I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator ofAspartame, knows how deadly it is. And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the AmericanDiabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and theConference of the American College of Physicians? This has been recently exposed in the New York Times. These[organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link toMONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are requiredto endorse their products. Senator Metzenbaum wro

te and prese nted a bill that would require

label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regardingpregnant women, children and infants. The bill would also instituteindependent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing inthe general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry,neurological changes and behavioral symptoms. The bill was killed. It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsiblefor this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on anunsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're Informed n o w! YOU HAVE

A RIGHT TO KNOW! Please print this out and/or e-mail to your family and friends.They have a right to know too.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Thanks for chiming in . The Snopes comment really set badly with me! We've seen too much evidence against artificial sweeteners. . . . When you think of all the products they're used in, you know they have to have a really good public relations operation - and a lot of politicians in their pockets! Personally, I don't think an occasional diet drink or product with artificial sweeteners is going to make any difference. . It's the habitual intake that's dangerous! Once you get them out of your system, they taste horrible though! Hugs, Rogene

• 4 months later...

Yes I know that it is supposedly complete fabrication but I also know of people who have been very sick and stopped having diet coke/pepsi and recovered so to me it was worth getting the message across - I can give you a great deal of information on aspartame and what it does to our bodies. The fact that Coco Cola use their product to clean the engines of their lorries says it all to me, got scale in your Loo, pour in some cola it will clean it in 10 minutes flat, want to dissolve a tooth, drop it into a small amount of cola it will disappear. These drinks are so bad for us but the diet ones are worse - it is true that this ingredient turns evil at high temps and it was in fact passed by the US FDA wrongly because it was rushed through.

As for scare mongering Barbara, if it stops just one person from ingesting this dreadful ingredient I am totally for it.

Luv nne

I'm sorry to say, but this particular email is complete spam. While Iam not for one second advocating aspartame (and have personally takenthe decision to avoid the nasty substance, and have more-or-lesssuccessfully done so since September), this is a spam email.http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

I've read that the latest artificial sweetener, Sucralase, which

claims to be made from natural sugar contains chlorine molecules which

can't be good for sensitive thyroids.

Helen x

>

I'm sorry to say, but this particular email is complete spam. While I

am not for one second advocating aspartame (and have personally taken

the decision to avoid the nasty substance, and have more-or-less

successfully done so since September), this is a spam email.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

It is always worth checking up on a site such as snopes

(www.snopes.com) to verify such emails claiming to tell the " truth "

about things. These emails are cunningly written to scare the reader

into forwarding it on to as many people as possible, thus creating

" spam " which clogs up the email network.

Other similar claims include aspartame being a rat poison, numerous

emails about women being kidnapped in cars, or narrowly missing being

kidnapped or raped, and similar such scaremongoring stories.

Please check the validity of such emails before forwarding to friends,

family and message boards!

Barbara

On 31/01/2008, marianne2406@... <marianne2406@...> wrote:

> I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject. I

will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this

sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to

formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis.

Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity

mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many

people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a

death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

On 31/01/2008, marianne2406@... <marianne2406@...> wrote:

> Yes I know that it is supposedly complete fabrication but I also know of

people who have been very sick and stopped having diet coke/pepsi and recovered

so to me it was worth getting the message across - I can give you a great deal

of information on aspartame and what it does to our bodies.

I really would be interested in reading any credible citations on

aspartame that you can give as I am trying to make up my own mind

about it at the moment.

As for sick people getting ill after stopping diet drinks - I don't

see how you can attribute that SOLELY to aspartame.

The fact that Coco Cola use their product to clean the engines of

their lorries says it all to me, got scale in your Loo, pour in some

cola it will clean it in 10 minutes flat, want to dissolve a tooth,

drop it into a small amount of cola it will disappear.

With regards this argument, coca cola doesn't contain any aspartame.

I think you'll find that all those properties you mention are a result

of coca cola's high acidic content. Any other acid would have similar

effects, however I think the message you may be trying to say is that

we are ingesting high-acidity products which have the mentioned

effects. But that is, I think, a different argument.

These drinks are so bad for us but the diet ones are worse - it is

true that this ingredient turns evil at high temps

Again, I would be really interested in reading any credible citations

you have on this.

> As for scare mongering Barbara, if it stops just one person from ingesting

this dreadful ingredient I am totally for it.

Unfortunately, although you (and I, I would like to point out) believe

this is a " dreadful ingredient " , it *is* certified for use in food and

there are as many studies saying it is safe as saying it is unsafe.

There are numerous studies showing no link between aspartame and

cancer, lupus, etc. just as there are numerous studies showing a link.

I personally think that one's own thoughts on aspartame are a very

personal choice, bordering on a belief system, as there is no concrete

credible evididence one way or the other.

Perhaps in the future it may be best to say upfront that you know this

is a fabricated email, or better, provide your own citations for

something, before passing on such " spam " . Not just because some

people may read such a post, check snops (or similar) and think it is

all complete fabrication (and thus the email has the opposite of the

desired effect), but also because some people may have read that post

and come to a decision based on false and inaccurate information -

which isn't entirely fair on them either.

I think we both are on the same page WRT aspartame, and I personally

think that people should avoid as many artificial chemicals,

additives, preservatives, genetic modifications and processed foods as

they feasibly can. I guess we maybe just have different ways of

trying to go about spreading the message.

Barbara

HI Barbara

First I must make one thing clear , it is not nne's fault that she posted Spam, it is mine. nne was thoughtful enough to send the information to me and asked if it would be OK for her to post on the forum - I looked through it quickly and said it as far as I could see, there was no reason for her not to post it. I didn't have time to check to see whether it was spam or not. We have many discussions on this forum and some cause lively discussion, others drop dead on the floor. Spam or not, the discussion regarding the use of Aspartame is an ongoing concern and will probably remain unresolved (like the use of thyroxine, it is good for some, it is bad for others - but we have a right to know what problems might be associated with them. Like the 'trials' that have been done into combination T4/T3 v T4 alone, some proved combination was no better than T4 alone - others proved it does work better. On the aspartame discussion, we have to use our judgement and decide whether or we think it is bad or whether the results of 'trials' prove it good, because it is now allowed into our food chain.

It would be interesting if somebody has time, to do a good search to find why aspartame has attracted such bad publicity. Bob, are you out there and can you give us some good pointers to research on this please?

I did not check nne's post to me to see whether it was Spam, in fact, I never even thought of that. This forum has a great volume of traffic, which I try to keep up with and I also have to respond to the many enquiries I get from our website, so blame that on the reason for this getting through, but please, don't blame nne. However, many thanks for pointing this out and if anybody is able to find serious research into aspartame for Barbara, please post it here..

Luv - Sheila

Luv - Sheila

> Yes I know that it is supposedly complete fabrication but I also know of people who have been very sick and stopped having diet coke/pepsi and recovered so to me it was worth getting the message across - I can give you a great deal of information on aspartame and what it does to our bodies.I really would be interested in reading any credible citations onaspartame that you can give as I am trying to make up my own mindabout it at the moment.As for sick people getting ill after stopping diet drinks - I don'tsee how you can attribute that SOLELY to aspartame.The fact that Coco Cola use their product to clean the engines oftheir lorries says it all to me, got scale in your Loo, pour in somecola it will clean it in 10 minutes flat, want to dissolve a tooth,drop it into a small amount of cola it will disappear.With regards this argument, coca cola doesn't contain any aspartame.I think you'll find that all those properties you mention are a resultof coca cola's high acidic content. Any other acid would have similareffects, however I think the message you may be trying to say is thatwe are ingesting high-acidity products which have the mentionedeffects. But that is, I think, a different argument.These drinks are so bad for us but the diet ones are worse - it istrue that this ingredient turns evil at high tempsAgain, I would be really interested in reading any credible citationsyou have on this.> As for scare mongering Barbara, if it stops just one person from ingesting this dreadful ingredient I am totally for it.Unfortunately, although you (and I, I would like to point out) believethis is a "dreadful ingredient", it *is* certified for use in food andthere are as many studies saying it is safe as saying it is unsafe.There are numerous studies showing no link between aspartame andcancer, lupus, etc. just as there are numerous studies showing a link.I personally think that one's own thoughts on aspartame are a verypersonal choice, bordering on a belief system, as there is no concretecredible evididence one way or the other.Perhaps in the future it may be best to say upfront that you know thisis a fabricated email, or better, provide your own citations forsomething, before passing on such "spam". Not just because somepeople may read such a post, check snops (or similar) and think it isall complete fabrication (and thus the email has the opposite of thedesired effect), but also because some people may have read that postand come to a decision based on false and inaccurate information -which isn't entirely fair on them either.I think we both are on the same page WRT aspartame, and I personallythink that people should avoid as many artificial chemicals,additives, preservatives, genetic modifications and processed foods asthey feasibly can. I guess we maybe just have different ways oftrying to go about spreading the message.Barbara

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.16/1251 - Release Date: 30/01/2008 09:29

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have always been chary of artificial anything since my daughter became

seriously hyperactive as a result of e numbers of various sorts.

Artificial T4 didn't work for me either- so I firmly believe natural is

best. I don't think I would be in the mess I'm in if I had been able to have

Armour from the start.

I've read that the latest artificial sweetener, Sucralase, which

claims to be made from natural sugar contains chlorine molecules which

can't be good for sensitive thyroids.

Helen x

>

Messages are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always

consult with a suitably qualified practitioner before changing medication.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.

I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!

I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.

Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.

If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on " ASPARTAME, " marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.

I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.

We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, " If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning! "

People were jumping up during the lecture saying, " I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible? " Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.

Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!

Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve " tissue specimens. " Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!

Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the " diet products " and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.

We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called " behavior modification prescription drugs " (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being " poisoned " on a daily basis with the very foods that were " better for them than sugar. "

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.

Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison. "

Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawk

Thank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness.

Guest guest

Hi Soaring Hawk, Thank you for this article, one of the many good ones that teaches about Aspartame and it's harmsful effects. Can you please attach a link that went with this for our records? Thank you again. Blessings, MicheleSoaring Hawk <aSoaringHawk@...> wrote: Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very

sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter

of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she

is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME," marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were

being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain,

unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!"People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?"Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and

thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve "tissue specimens." Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the "diet products" and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain;

causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basis with the very foods that were "better for them than sugar."It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation,

if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison." Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawkThank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi Sweetie. Hawk is waiting on the source of that article, to send him the link. :-) If this article doesn't convince people, like my younger brother, nothing will! And all he drinks is diet sodas. I have tried to explain, but he doesn't believe me, even when I have sent him the doctor's articles, such as Dr. Blaylock's and Dr. Mercola's.

Love, Joy

Re: [ ] SWEET POISON

Hi Soaring Hawk,

Thank you for this article, one of the many good ones that teaches about Aspartame and it's harmsful effects.

Can you please attach a link that went with this for our records?

Thank you again.

Blessings,

MicheleSoaring Hawk <aSoaringHawk@...> wrote:

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME," marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!"People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?"Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve "tissue specimens." Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the "diet products" and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basis with the very foods that were "better for them than sugar."It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison." Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawkThank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

so does my pharmacist, he says it is a matter of being allergic! well I am certainly allergic or sensitive to it.Love AteOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Hi Sweetie. Hawk is waiting on the source of that article, to send him the link. :-) If this article doesn't convince people, like my younger brother, nothing will! And all he drinks is diet sodas. I have tried to explain, but he doesn't believe me, even when I have sent him the doctor's articles, such as Dr. Blaylock's and Dr. Mercola's.

Love, Joy

Hi Soaring Hawk,

Thank you for this article, one of the many good ones that teaches about Aspartame and it's harmsful effects.

Thank you again.

Blessings,

MicheleSoaring Hawk <aSoaringHawk@...> wrote:

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on " ASPARTAME, " marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, " If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning! " People were jumping up during the lecture saying, " I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible? " Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve " tissue specimens. " Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the " diet products " and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called " behavior modification prescription drugs " (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being " poisoned " on a daily basis with the very foods that were " better for them than sugar. " It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison. " Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawkThank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness.

Guest guest

Hi Joy, Good, just wanted to make sure we have a link to that article, since its so good we can use it in our files and we needed to know who wrote it for copy write issues. Some people, or maybe most of them, feel that if the government (FDA) is allowing this product to be sold then it is OK to use it, they trust in this process without realizing that the government isnt always in our best interest, not understanding that profit over health is not the concern of corporations making billions of dollars. MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Hi Sweetie. Hawk is waiting on the source of that article, to send him the link. :-) If this article doesn't convince people, like my younger brother, nothing will! And all he drinks is diet sodas. I have tried to explain, but he doesn't believe me, even when I have sent him the doctor's articles, such as Dr. Blaylock's and Dr. Mercola's. Love, Joy Re: [ ] SWEET POISON Hi Soaring Hawk, Thank you for this article, one of the many good ones that teaches about Aspartame and it's harmsful effects. Can you please attach a link that went with this for our records? Thank you again. Blessings, MicheleSoaring Hawk <aSoaringHawkgmail> wrote: Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST

READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my

sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame

poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME," marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other

conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your

legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!"People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?"Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain

formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve "tissue specimens." Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the "diet products" and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the

blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basis with the very foods that were "better for them than sugar."It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr

warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison." Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawkThank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness. You rock. That's why

Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Yup, if the FDA puts it down, too; people thinks it's in their best interest. However, that is not always the case. The FDA is putting Stevia down and approving Aspartame, yet Aspartame is causing harm and Stevia doesn't! Of course Stevia is natural, so the pharmaceutical and manufactures can't make a buck off of it. I prefer to rely upon my own research than trust the FDA!

By the way, Dad's heart specialist has approved all of Dad's herbs. It's not because he is knowledgeable, it's because Dad is in such good shape while his heart is bad, that the doctor realizes that the herbs are doing it. He is aware of some of the herbs, and was glad I already had Dad on them. Example: CoQ10 is very necessary if a person is on a statin. One of the nurses at the hospital in the cardiac care unit, asked me about all of his herbs and vitamins. She wanted to know if she could call me and if I would recommend herbs for her. She is suppose to be on a statin, but refuses to take it.

Love, Joy

Hi Soaring Hawk,

Thank you again.

Blessings,

MicheleSoaring Hawk <aSoaringHawkgmail> wrote:

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:06 pm (PDT)SWEET POISONA MUST READIn October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!I e-mailed her article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME," marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to for mic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, a mong other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!"People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?"Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve "tissue specimens." Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!Dr. H. J. stated in his lectures that once free of the "diet products" and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basis with the very foods that were "better for them than sugar."It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.Dr warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison." Radiating Unconditional Love & TruthTo ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.May I always be found worthy.Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us.aSoaringHawkThank You for YOU, All!Look at everything as though you were seeing iteither for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & happiness.