RemedySpot.com

Fwd: [Spiritual Lighthouse] Prayer & Healing Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Hi Everyone,I don't think I have written one of these but I find myself in a position to do so now. My Step-Father has been diagnosed with having cancer in several places in his body. His name is McCormick. The most critical part is in his spine. He also has it in his legs, shoulders and hips. It has not reached any organs. He is in a lot of pain. He had Radiation treatment and

after the MRI and CAT scan and even though it did shrink one tumor, the doctors informed him they could do nothing more to help him. They sent him home telling him to enjoy everything he can. His attitude is he wants to live longer. He feels the doctors are wrong in that there is nothing to be done. He is also very interested in the Hydrogen Peroxide therapies we have been shown to use(Cosmic Lightening). I found the stuff to make it at a local store. So far we are using it in a foot bath and a humidifier. I asked if I could write a few groups to give him healing/prayers and he was very open and thankful for the suggestion. He said he could use all the help he can get. I thank everyone who is willing to participate. Please pass his name on to your groups and friends. Bless your heart!Dave Savedra You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.