RemedySpot.com

saline suppresion results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i don't understand my saline suppression results. i did the saline supression on

wed. june 27th.

i think if i am reading this right it says 6/27/12

aldostrone at 12:05 is 4 f

aldostrone at 8am is 9 f

the normal ranges is below 28... is what i think this says? its all over the

place... no cotenutity to the page.

i don't get it. in my regular blood tests the aldo was 30 at 8am and my ratio

was 78.9.... both out of ranges.

i guess i should have waited to talk to the doctor on tuesday... can ya'll help

me decifer? if need be i can take a phot of the fax sheet and email to you.

38 yrs female

aldo 30 (.9-28) high

ratio 78.9(? -28.9)hgih

renin .38 (.25-5.89)low normal

shortened thumbnail, not at my own computer....

Guest guest

Your Aldo was 9 before saline and 4 after I suspect. How much did u pee during the infusion and the next time after they stopped?Your one renin is quite high. Need details on diet meds etc on each test May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jul 5, 2012, at 13:50, catherinekerth1 <catherinekerth@...> wrote:

i don't understand my saline suppression results. i did the saline supression on wed. june 27th.

aldostrone at 8am is 9 f

the normal ranges is below 28... is what i think this says? its all over the place... no cotenutity to the page.

i don't get it. in my regular blood tests the aldo was 30 at 8am and my ratio was 78.9.... both out of ranges.

i guess i should have waited to talk to the doctor on tuesday... can ya'll help me decifer? if need be i can take a phot of the fax sheet and email to you.

38 yrs female

aldo 30 (.9-28) high

ratio 78.9(? -28.9)hgih

Guest guest

I peed over 56 ounces. And then 10 more ounce after IV was taken out.I was in nifedipine and Bystolic.I was getting about 1600 mg of sodium a day .....To: hyperaldosteronism From: lowerbp2@...Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:13:28 -0700Subject: Re: saline suppresion results

Your Aldo was 9 before saline and 4 after I suspect. How much did u pee during the infusion and the next time after they stopped?Your one renin is quite high. Need details on diet meds etc on each test May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jul 5, 2012, at 13:50, catherinekerth1 <catherinekerth@...> wrote:

i don't understand my saline suppression results. i did the saline supression on wed. june 27th.

aldostrone at 8am is 9 f

the normal ranges is below 28... is what i think this says? its all over the place... no cotenutity to the page.

i don't get it. in my regular blood tests the aldo was 30 at 8am and my ratio was 78.9.... both out of ranges.

i guess i should have waited to talk to the doctor on tuesday... can ya'll help me decifer? if need be i can take a phot of the fax sheet and email to you.

38 yrs female

aldo 30 (.9-28) high

ratio 78.9(? -28.9)hgih

Guest guest

Urine volume says u have PA. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jul 5, 2012, at 14:21, Kerth <catherinekerth@...> wrote:

I peed over 56 ounces. And then 10 more ounce after IV was taken out.I was in nifedipine and Bystolic.I was getting about 1600 mg of sodium a day .....hyperaldosteronism From: lowerbp2@...Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:13:28 -0700Subject: Re: saline suppresion results

aldostrone at 8am is 9 f

38 yrs female

aldo 30 (.9-28) high

ratio 78.9(? -28.9)hgih

Guest guest

I guess the bloodworm says I don't? I noticed online 5ng/l was the magic number and came in at 4ng/l.... so I was below not above. I checked my urine myself. Not Dr. Ordered.To: hyperaldosteronism From: lowerbp2@...Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:38:52 -0700Subject: Re: saline suppresion results

Urine volume says u have PA. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jul 5, 2012, at 14:21, Kerth <catherinekerth@...> wrote:

I peed over 56 ounces. And then 10 more ounce after IV was taken out.I was in nifedipine and Bystolic.I was getting about 1600 mg of sodium a day .....To: hyperaldosteronism From: lowerbp2@...Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:13:28 -0700Subject: Re: saline suppresion results

aldostrone at 8am is 9 f

38 yrs female

aldo 30 (.9-28) high

ratio 78.9(? -28.9)hgih