RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: What's next? NEW DOCTOR JOKE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We watched a movie tonight with Kate Hudson in it - "A little bit of Heaven" I think it's called - kind of a downer, I don't highly recommend it, but wasn't horrible. Anyway, a doctor in the movie tells a good joke I'd never heard before.....

An elderly couple go to see their doctor. The doctor tells the old man that he will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample. The old man looks at his wife and asks her, "What did the doctor say? I can't understand a word he's saying!"

The old mans wife speaks up loud and clear while she yells into her husbands ear,

"The doctor says he's gonna need your underwear!"

Classic.............

"A physician who remains silent after two months about a patient in dire need of dx must be placed among jack asses for one whole year and fed the same food as asses..." [Deut 123:202]|..... But I was realeased and referred to a nephro. That was 2 months|ago and here I stand. She has not said anything about any further testing.|Should I ask her about it?|Cybil 36 y.o. female|Dashing|Low k,Mg,ca|Just dx with hyperaldo (she will not call it PA)|