RemedySpot.com

Spironolactone = eating pure Fat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I got a chance to make 4 graphs of my CHOL, HDL, LDL, TRIG and I am surprised to see that since 25mg/d Spiro was increased to 100mg/d all these 4 lipids immediately started to be elevated sharply even with daily doses of Fenofibrate 67mg + Pravastation 40mg L For this reason I am calling Spironolactone = eating pure Fat L Fortunately, last summer I showed similar graphs to my doc and he switched Pravastation 40mg to Crestor 20mg and all the 4 lipid components are dropping sharply J I am concerned now that the combo (Feno+Crestor) is even dropping HDL sharply reaching lower limit of 0.90 mmol/L L and I am again on my toes to find a reasonable medical solution J Any ideas? Thanks all. Max.62M HTN (since < c1995, dx 1999) L adenoma by NP59 scan. Aldos=1065…2056 [28-860] pmol/L, Renin=6 [<30] ng/L (dx 2009). med combo #79={Spiro=100, Amlo=2x5mg, Indap=2.5mg, Ramip=2x2.5mg,  Metf=2x500mg, Crestor=20mg, Feno=67mg, K.Cl=6x20mEq, Motilium=10mg, B12=1000µg/m}{K=4.5}{not DASHing but low-salt diet just slightly above salt craving while keeping K/Na ratio high, heat intolerance, insulin resistance, tingling right leg & hand reduced by B12}