RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone. I think, I should clarify myself. My goal in this group to help All through the truth. And unfortunately a lot of the times, the truth is determined by our beliefs, how we perceive something, or even a single experience that may have been contrary to the norm. And it doesn't bother me when someone disagrees with me. As the old saying goes, "no skin off of my nose". :-) How many times have I said, "We will just have to agree to disagree."? And that is ok with me, too.

I am sure some of you can remember when I became passionate about a cause, such as the extinction of a species. I even still care about those subjects and even still sign petitions. However, I have definitely learned to control my emotions even more. I have learned that our emotions are tied in with our egos. :-)

There are times, when I reply to something on the group, and I may come across as cold. That's because I do not put emotion into it. I try very hard, not to judge others. I do use discernment through getting to know some of the members, through communications off of the group. We each have our own path to follow. My duty is to point out the facts, so to speak. But if I can help someone to see an easier path, I will try. I only want to help. So, when I come across as cold, I am not, I have just learned to control my emotions, and I am being direct.

Blessings and Love, Joy