RemedySpot.com

Re: starting up virtue classes in about three weeks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is a wonderful idea, Honey!!! Most parents work, now a days, and I feel, that too many children have to raise their selves. I hope your class is a great success, again. Love, Joy

[ ] starting up virtue classes in about three weeks

Hi everyone,

I am going to be starting virtue in about three weeks. What I would like to know is if anyone would be interested in having an on line class for your children.

The idea is for the children to talk about virtues to help self esteem issues. Character counts in my opinion helps the children learn how to get along with others.

Racism is one issue that I touched on when I had the classes in my home. The children liked the classes and we had fun playing games andshowing what each virtue looked like. Some of the children drew pictures of what the thought it ment to them.

Would any of the children in the groups be interested in joining the class. We can vote on a day and time that works. I can split the classes up if the classes get too big. I think it will be an interesting to see how the children wil react meeting people around the world.

Guest guest

On line is good. I don't want to do them in my home again.Too for me

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

That is a wonderful idea, Honey!!! Most parents work, now a days, and I feel, that too many children have to raise their selves. I hope your class is a great success, again. Love, Joy

Hi everyone,

I am going to be starting virtue in about three weeks. What I would like to know is if anyone would be interested in having an on line class for your children.

The idea is for the children to talk about virtues to help self esteem issues. Character counts in my opinion helps the children learn how to get along with others.

Racism is one issue that I touched on when I had the classes in my home. The children liked the classes and we had fun playing games andshowing what each virtue looked like. Some of the children drew pictures of what the thought it ment to them.

Would any of the children in the groups be interested in joining the class. We can vote on a day and time that works. I can split the classes up if the classes get too big. I think it will be an interesting to see how the children wil react meeting people around the world.

Guest guest

Looks like I am being monitored in LOA

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

On line is good. I don't want to do them in my home again.Too for me

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Guest guest

It is in the planning stages at this point.

I had to get the book again.

I am going to need some help as far as getting the things to others in the group. In a month or so I will buy a couple of books and mail them out via snail mail.

Maybe I can ask Joyce to copy the pages and send them to me after I send her the book. The beginning of the book is for teachers or help with guide lines as to how to implement the course.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Yanna Romero <yanna08_ong@...> wrote:

That's a wonderful idea!!I'm willing to join your classes!

Please update me if it started already!Sincerely

Yana

Hi everyone,

Racism is one issue that I touched on when I had the classes in my home. The children liked the classes and we had fun playing games and showing what each virtue looked like. Some of the children drew pictures of what the thought it meant to them.

Would any of the children in the groups be interested in joining the class. We can vote on a day and time that works. I can split the classes up if the classes get too big. I think it will be an interesting to see how the children will react meeting people around the world.