RemedySpot.com

Re: Update: Atie and Sherrie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joyce, good morning, I have been reading much yesterday evening.Next i want you to know that reiki can cure the diabetis, do not know if it is on onset orthroughout the illness.3rd I went to a lecture on native plants, there too it can be cured. So when I am through

with reading, I will give you the info on the tropical native plants.AtieOn Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I am so sorry, that it took me so long to get all of the material to you all on diabetes. As you see, there was a lot. In fact, I still have more, but because the material is so massive, I will just be adding it to the files and notifying everyone.

There is truly a fortune of information and I am Thankful that I was directed to it it. Everyone should save it, even if they do not have diabetes. From all of my research, more people will get diabetes, because of processed foods, possibility of our supplements and vitamins being removed in 2009 (the Codex) and a lot more problems like aspartame.

Blessings All, Joy

Guest guest

Thank you Atie. Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Update: Atie and Sherrie

Joyce, good morning, I have been reading much yesterday evening.Next i want you to know that reiki can cure the diabetis, do not know if it is on onset orthroughout the illness.3rd I went to a lecture on native plants, there too it can be cured. So when I am through with reading, I will give you the info on the tropical native plants.Atie

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

I am so sorry, that it took me so long to get all of the material to you all on diabetes. As you see, there was a lot. In fact, I still have more, but because the material is so massive, I will just be adding it to the files and notifying everyone.

There is truly a fortune of information and I am Thankful that I was directed to it it. Everyone should save it, even if they do not have diabetes. From all of my research, more people will get diabetes, because of processed foods, possibility of our supplements and vitamins being removed in 2009 (the Codex) and a lot more problems like aspartame.

Blessings All, Joy