RemedySpot.com

Fw: [PZ-NewsBites] BREAKING NEWS RFID Implants To Go Retail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is from Art. It's interesting. I read an article last week, while at the doctor's office. People with severe health problems could benefit from this.

I just now finished hooking up a small computer system that reads Dad's defibrillator and sends it to his doctor's office over the phone lines. Also, when I ordered Dad's medical id bracelet, he was automatically enrolled on a medical website. I still have to fill out all of the health info on the site though. It's very involved. But if Dad has an health emergency, he will just have to tell the medical people he is on this medical site, and we will not have to fill out any papers. His medicine, herbs, nutritional supplements, procedures he has had done, and so much more will be right there for the doctors to access.

Thank you Art for sending this to me. Lots of Love, Joy

[PZ-NewsBites] BREAKING NEWS RFID Implants To Go Retail

PROPHEZINE BREAKING NEWSRFID Implants To Go RetailUpdated 04-22-08 4:00 PM CSTReported by: RFID NEWS

VeriChip plans to begin marketing its Health Link RFID implants directly to consumers later this month. The implant offers the ability to carry personal health records at all times, readily accessible to emergency medical personnel even if the patient is unconscious, unresponsive or confused.

The direct-to-consumer campaign will launches April 28 in southern Florida and will be based in HEARx hearing aid stores (owned by HearUSA, Inc.) It appears the first focus of the marketing effort will be the senior citizen demographic.

Here is what scripture says...Rev 13:16 - 18 (KJV) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Source - http://www.rfidnews.org/news/2008/04/22/rfid-implants-to-go-retail

Learn more at www.prophezine.com Your source for bible prophecy and world events.

--

To subscribe, send ANY message to: pz-newsbites-h-subscribe@...