RemedySpot.com

Fwd: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Mercury Retrograde Spray, Mass for 4 Voices, Mental Resilience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

May 9, 2008

Mercury Retrograde Spray, Mass for 4 Voices, Mental Resilience

Gift of the Week

Mercury Retrograde Spray - Mercury goes retrograde three times a year for three weeks. During this time, one often feels mentally wobbly, forgetful, and introverted. This can be a great time for renewal and self-reflection. The Mercury Retrograde Balancer Spray is a tool to help influence the powerful positive and negative mental and energetic effects of Mercury retrograde. The spray is a unique blend of pure essential oils, flower, gem, and elemental vibrational essences. It provides us with a simple way to help create an aware and stable environment before, during, and after Mercury retrograde.

View Mercury Retrograde Spray

Mass For Four Voices (CD) - Claudio Monteverdi was already a renowned composer and musician when in 1613 he became maestro di cappella at St. Mark's Cathedral in Venice. From that time until his death, Monteverdi composed a prodigious amount of sacred music for performance at St. Mark's and other Venetian churches. Among his finest choral works of this period was his a cappella setting of the Catholic Mass for four voices, which went unpublished until several years after Monteverdi's death. In it we hear all the radiant polyphony that characterized choral writing in the Italian Renaissance, and the beautifully expressive counterpoint that marked Monteverdi as one of the early pioneers of Baroque music.!

Listen to Sound Clips

Mental Resilience: The Power Of Clarity (book) - Do you frequently feel stressed, overwhelmed, depressed, anxious? Do your thoughts sometimes have too much control over you? What if you could focus your mind and find peace in any situation? We all face challenges — complex decisions, difficult personalities, constant demands on our time — but we don’t have to be at their mercy. By developing the skills outlined in this book, which create what author Kamal Sarma calls mental resilience, we become able to meet these challenges with clarity. Both warriors and monks have for centuries made training their minds, developing mental resilience, a key priority.

Read Excerpt

For more information visit DailyOM Gift Shop

The first DailyOM Book is here!

Click here to receive over 70 free gifts when you buy the book

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

DailyOM Gift Shop:

Mercury Retrograde Spray, Mass for 4 Voices, Mental Resilience

Aromatherapy Body Patches, Mother's Blessing, Van Gogh Blues

Synergy Stones, Awakening of the Heart, Feng Shui Your Life

The Art of Presence, Goddess Chants, The Enlightened Diet

DailyOM Book

Best Sellers:

Detoxifying Foot Pads

Aura Sprays

Inspirational Jewelry

Music Sound Healing

DailyOM Gift Shop

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM |

Contact Us

Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe |

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info

Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us |

Publish DailyOM On Your Website

© 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permission

Artwork by Wang Chang-Ming