RemedySpot.com

My neighbor with diabetes.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just learned some good news from my next door neighbors, Ron and Tonya. Before Christmas, it was determined that Ron had type 2 diabetes and was taking the pills and insulin shots. He was told he would be on the insulin shots the rest of his life. Well, he no longer requires them. :-)

Ron came to me, knowing that I was into Natural Healing, and asked me to share with him any information I had on Diabetes. Of course, there was a lot of material, and knowing Ron, he would not sift through it, so I did and made 3 pages of notes for him. I explained first what causes the Diabetes, which is basically the liver malfunctioning. I then gave him a list of foods/drinks to avoid and a list of foods/water that he needs to eat. Then I gave him a list of natural ingredients that will help cure, along with some Natural Healers case histories.

Ron is taking one heaping tablespoon of fresh minced garlic followed by a jigger of apple cider vinegar, nightly and faithfully. They are both very happy. Tonya told me "I cured him and saved his life". I didn't. All I did was provide the information from my research. Ron did the curing of his own self. He wanted to get better. He quit drinking alcohol and now takes care of himself.

This should give all of us a boost, knowing what we know and having to deal with friends, family members and others, who may not believe us and who trust only Allopathic Medicine.

It would also, be nice if you "all" will share your experiences.

Blessings, Joy