RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fw: from another group,can this be posted??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joyce and others,By experience i can say,pain and disappointments etc can be healed and so goes away.It has been done in stages, one part of it is letting go; than in a way the path is free.How it all has worked out is difficult for me to explain.

The last part was Xmas last year. My granddaughter, a crystal kid, found a crystal and gave it to me, I cherish it andsleep with it. She gave t since we miss each other so much,it is a link to her and sheknows I have another small piece that the angels dropped before my feet in 1989,

when walking and reciting Jesus I trust you and love you early morning(4.30 am).Without that piece a was often very paranoid, nervousuntil I had it in my hands againand it calmed me down.Now it so happened on Xmas(24/12)that I went to sleep and there was a lightbeam

in my room and Nella's crystal glowed also as a light.That night the Emerald Spaceship healed me and restored my life. It is still ongoing: I did a merkabah meditation from friday 21/3 for 22 days, as i wanted to

manifest a glass of orange juice for a friend who had no food and no money, being without a jobfor a year and to nourish him etherish , which also happened after the Mosescode vigil. St came and the Violetflame on the 11th day after the evening's meditation

and St cut 3 chains, one very heavy for my family far and wide, one smaller one between my son and his than girlfriend, and a gold one with which my youngestdaughter 's wrists were tied. My friend landed a job too.

We all feel better and free. The violet flame cleared my house and is much lighter now.Just keep trusting, never say never, because you will be tested.Love and light, AtieOn Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Yes, the pain never goes away. But I am so glad Honey, that you realize that when our bodies die, our true essence lives on. It is so wonderful, that you can still communicate with him. It's a Blessing isn't it! :-)

You have a wonderful Spiritual outlook. Full of Love and Wisdom. Thank you for joining our group and participating.

Blessings and Love, Joy

[ ] Re: Fw: from another group,can this be posted??

Lessened but not gone away! That kind of pain lasts a lifetime, it just gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. Plus, once I stopped being so sunk in pain and rage, I could feel him talking to me, and realized he was not really gone, just transformed into another kind of life. And, he hung around and haunted us for seven years! He used to come to Circle all the time. I had to explain to newcomers who he was and what would happen. One girl was so scared of ghosts her teeth would chatter at the idea of one. She managed to control her fear enough to come to Circle anyway, and when he opened the locked door and came in, she bravely told him hello, and asked him to stand by her. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and she lost her fear of ghosts. Her mother died of cancer several months later. Because of Spence, she was able to realize her mother still existed somewhere else, and it helped her deal with the loss.Love, Sherrie> >> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > > > > > Simple but effective method for Tinnitus is a cotton> > ball soaked in " Swedish Bitters " and gently squeezed> > out so its not too wet, but moist enough to create> > some " warmth " in the ears, keep it in as long as you> > can and then remove. You may have to do this up to 5> > times, but you'll notice a considerable change in> > severity of the tinnitus and if method is continued, a> > possible cure for some.> > > > Regards> > Rev. Eversen.> > Herbologist> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > _____________________________________________________________________> _______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Yes

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:48 AM, atie vande plasse <auastar642@...> wrote:

Joyce and others,By experience i can say,pain and disappointments etc can be healed and so goes away.It has been done in stages, one part of it is letting go; than in a way the path is free.How it all has worked out is difficult for me to explain.

The last part was Xmas last year. My granddaughter, a crystal kid, found a crystal and gave it to me, I cherish it andsleep with it. She gave t since we miss each other so much,it is a link to her and sheknows I have another small piece that the angels dropped before my feet in 1989,

when walking and reciting Jesus I trust you and love you early morning(4.30 am).Without that piece a was often very paranoid, nervousuntil I had it in my hands againand it calmed me down.Now it so happened on Xmas(24/12)that I went to sleep and there was a lightbeam

in my room and Nella's crystal glowed also as a light.That night the Emerald Spaceship healed me and restored my life. It is still ongoing: I did a merkabah meditation from friday 21/3 for 22 days, as i wanted to

manifest a glass of orange juice for a friend who had no food and no money, being without a jobfor a year and to nourish him etherish , which also happened after the Mosescode vigil. St came and the Violetflame on the 11th day after the evening's meditation

and St cut 3 chains, one very heavy for my family far and wide, one smaller one between my son and his than girlfriend, and a gold one with which my youngestdaughter 's wrists were tied. My friend landed a job too.

We all feel better and free. The violet flame cleared my house and is much lighter now.Just keep trusting, never say never, because you will be tested.Love and light, Atie

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Yes, the pain never goes away. But I am so glad Honey, that you realize that when our bodies die, our true essence lives on. It is so wonderful, that you can still communicate with him. It's a Blessing isn't it! :-)

You have a wonderful Spiritual outlook. Full of Love and Wisdom. Thank you for joining our group and participating.

Blessings and Love, Joy

Lessened but not gone away! That kind of pain lasts a lifetime, it just gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. Plus, once I stopped being so sunk in pain and rage, I could feel

him talking to me, and realized he was not really gone, just transformed into another kind of life. And, he hung around and haunted us for seven years! He used to come to Circle all the time. I had to explain to newcomers who he was and what would

happen. One girl was so scared of ghosts her teeth would chatter at the idea of one. She managed to control her fear enough to come to Circle anyway, and when he opened the locked door and came in, she bravely told him hello, and asked him to stand by her. He gave her

hand a gentle squeeze and she lost her fear of ghosts. Her mother died of cancer several months later. Because of Spence, she was able to realize her mother still existed somewhere else, and it helped her deal with the loss.

Love, Sherrie> >> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > > > > > Simple but effective method for Tinnitus is a cotton

> > ball soaked in " Swedish Bitters " and gently squeezed> > out so its not too wet, but moist enough to create> > some " warmth " in the ears, keep it in as long as you

> > can and then remove. You may have to do this up to 5> > times, but you'll notice a considerable change in> > severity of the tinnitus and if method is continued, a> > possible cure for some.

> > > > Regards> > Rev. Eversen.> > Herbologist> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > _____________________________________________________________________

> _______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Atie, your story was very interesting, Honey. I am glad your pain left you. However, when it comes to a child dying, it's more difficult. For myself, I know only their shell dies and their Spirit always lives on and it just goes back to its real energy form. But not everyone believes as I do, and I have heard of people having that pain until the end of their lives. Probably the pain isn't as bad as when it was fresh, but its still there for them. I don't know, because I have never lost a child.

And thank you for remind me about never say "never". :-) And that's true, too.

As you all can see, I am trying to catch up on replying to my email. Hope everyone is doing well.

Blessings and Love, Joy

Lessened but not gone away! That kind of pain lasts a lifetime, it just gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. Plus, once I stopped being so sunk in pain and rage, I could feel him talking to me, and realized he was not really gone, just transformed into another kind of life. And, he hung around and haunted us for seven years! He used to come to Circle all the time. I had to explain to newcomers who he was and what would happen. One girl was so scared of ghosts her teeth would chatter at the idea of one. She managed to control her fear enough to come to Circle anyway, and when he opened the locked door and came in, she bravely told him hello, and asked him to stand by her. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and she lost her fear of ghosts. Her mother died of cancer several months later. Because of Spence, she was able to realize her mother still existed somewhere else, and it helped her deal with the loss.Love, Sherrie> >> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > > > > > Simple but effective method for Tinnitus is a cotton> > ball soaked in "Swedish Bitters" and gently squeezed> > out so its not too wet, but moist enough to create> > some "warmth" in the ears, keep it in as long as you> > can and then remove. You may have to do this up to 5> > times, but you'll notice a considerable change in> > severity of the tinnitus and if method is continued, a> > possible cure for some.> > > > Regards> > Rev. Eversen.> > Herbologist> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > _____________________________________________________________________> _______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

All is well

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Atie, your story was very interesting, Honey. I am glad your pain left you. However, when it comes to a child dying, it's more difficult. For myself, I know only their shell dies and their Spirit always lives on and it just goes back to its real energy form. But not everyone believes as I do, and I have heard of people having that pain until the end of their lives. Probably the pain isn't as bad as when it was fresh, but its still there for them. I don't know, because I have never lost a child.

And thank you for remind me about never say " never " . :-) And that's true, too.

As you all can see, I am trying to catch up on replying to my email. Hope everyone is doing well.

Blessings and Love, Joy

Lessened but not gone away! That kind of pain lasts a lifetime, it just gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. Plus, once I stopped being so sunk in pain and rage, I could feel

him talking to me, and realized he was not really gone, just transformed into another kind of life. And, he hung around and haunted us for seven years! He used to come to Circle all the time. I had to explain to newcomers who he was and what would

happen. One girl was so scared of ghosts her teeth would chatter at the idea of one. She managed to control her fear enough to come to Circle anyway, and when he opened the locked door and came in, she bravely told him hello, and asked him to stand by her. He gave her

hand a gentle squeeze and she lost her fear of ghosts. Her mother died of cancer several months later. Because of Spence, she was able to realize her mother still existed somewhere else, and it helped her deal with the loss.

Love, Sherrie> >> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > > > > > Simple but effective method for Tinnitus is a cotton

> > ball soaked in " Swedish Bitters " and gently squeezed> > out so its not too wet, but moist enough to create> > some " warmth " in the ears, keep it in as long as you

> > can and then remove. You may have to do this up to 5> > times, but you'll notice a considerable change in> > severity of the tinnitus and if method is continued, a> > possible cure for some.

> > > > Regards> > Rev. Eversen.> > Herbologist> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > _____________________________________________________________________

> _______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >