RemedySpot.com

Re:passing blood on MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK, I must finally drop this shoe. If you are passing blood on MMS, it may

be internal scurvy. I am now very convinced that prolonged use of MMS will

wipe out vitamin C in the body.

I can prove nothing. I am not anti-MMS by any means.

I am very convinced that anyone who is taking MMS daily should not take it

more than once a day and should ingest all of the Vitamin C bearing fruit

and high quality C supplements* you can on the other 12 hour shift.

*My money is on the C powder from www.vitamincfoundation.org, non-corn, non

GMO.

MMS has shown me many things, but the most eye-opening for me was that my

need for Vitamin C, both isolated L-Ascorbic Acid and full spectrum fruit

source, was far greater than I had ever imagined.

Bleeding, if not cancerous, congenital or a wound, is scurvy. It happens

first to delicate tissues internally or just inside the internal (nose and

anus). Easy bruising is the same.

Daddybob

Guest guest

I was told MMS can damage thyroid and kidneys. Is there any truth to this as far as anyone here knows? Just curious. I haven't taken the plunge, but am considering and am enjoying reading your posts.ransley <ransley@...> wrote: OK, I must finally drop this shoe. If you are passing blood on MMS, it maybe internal scurvy. I am now very convinced that prolonged use of MMS willwipe out vitamin C in the body. I can prove nothing. I am not anti-MMS by any means. I am very convinced that anyone who

is taking MMS daily should not take itmore than once a day and should ingest all of the Vitamin C bearing fruitand high quality C supplements* you can on the other 12 hour shift.*My money is on the C powder from www.vitamincfoundation.org, non-corn, nonGMO.MMS has shown me many things, but the most eye-opening for me was that myneed for Vitamin C, both isolated L-Ascorbic Acid and full spectrum fruitsource, was far greater than I had ever imagined.Bleeding, if not cancerous, congenital or a wound, is scurvy. It happensfirst to delicate tissues internally or just inside the internal (nose andanus). Easy bruising is the same.Daddybob

Guest guest

How very alarming it is to pass blood. I had a friend who has survived bone marrow transplant and she would have problems with this freqently because her immune system was so compromised. I have internal hemoroids,and there are times I pass blood. So unless there is a LOT and it's very red, I don't get too concerned. However, I don't feel that MMS contributes to this at all, unless it maybe occurs due to irritation from herx. I'd say cut back a couple of drops. But I am not a Dr. I hope this clears up soonest for you. C

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I have heard this also, but in my experience it is not accurate. I only take one dose per day, but my thyroid has gotten better and I have been able to reduce my medication.

-- Re: [ ] Re:passing blood on MMS

I was told MMS can damage thyroid and kidneys. Is there any truth to this as far as anyone here knows? Just curious. I haven't taken the plunge, but am considering and am enjoying reading your posts.ransley <ransley@...> wrote:

OK, I must finally drop this shoe. If you are passing blood on MMS, it maybe internal scurvy. I am now very convinced that prolonged use of MMS willwipe out vitamin C in the body. I can prove nothing. I am not anti-MMS by any means. I am very convinced that anyone who is taking MMS daily should not take itmore than once a day and should ingest all of the Vitamin C bearing fruitand high quality C supplements* you can on the other 12 hour shift.*My money is on the C powder from www.vitamincfoundation.org, non-corn, nonGMO.MMS has shown me many things, but the most eye-opening for me was that myneed for Vitamin C, both isolated L-Ascorbic Acid and full spectrum fruitsource, was far greater than I had ever imagined.Bleeding, if not cancerous, congenital or a wound, is scurvy. It happensfirst to delicate tissues internally or just inside the internal (nose andanus). Easy bruising is the same.Daddybob

Guest guest

That's great!susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I have heard this also, but in my experience it is not accurate. I only take one dose per day, but my thyroid has gotten better and I have been able to reduce my medication. -- Re: [ ] Re:passing blood on MMS I was told MMS can damage thyroid and kidneys. Is there any truth to this as far as anyone here

knows? Just curious. I haven't taken the plunge, but am considering and am enjoying reading your posts.ransley <ransleyatmc (DOT) net> wrote: OK, I must finally drop this shoe. If you are passing blood on MMS, it maybe internal scurvy. I am now very convinced that prolonged use of MMS willwipe out vitamin C in the body. I can prove nothing. I am not anti-MMS by any means. I am very convinced that anyone who is taking MMS daily should not take itmore than once a day and should ingest all of the Vitamin C bearing fruitand high quality C supplements* you can on the other 12 hour shift.*My money is on the C powder from www.vitamincfoundation.org, non-corn, nonGMO.MMS has shown me many things, but the most eye-opening for me was that myneed for Vitamin C, both isolated L-Ascorbic Acid and full spectrum fruitsource, was far

greater than I had ever imagined.Bleeding, if not cancerous, congenital or a wound, is scurvy. It happensfirst to delicate tissues internally or just inside the internal (nose andanus). Easy bruising is the same.Daddybob

Guest guest

Passing bright red blood is usually from external or internal hemoroids or even diverticular pouches. But dark blood, especially black blood, is internal bleeding. Not a good thing and a person should go to the doctor immediately.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I have internal hemoroids,and there are times I pass blood. So unless there is a LOT and it's very red, I don't get too concerned. However, I don't feel that MMS contributes to this at all, unless it maybe occurs due to irritation from herx. I'd say cut back a couple of drops. But I am not a Dr. I hope this clears up soonest for you. C

Guest guest

You are right. This is definitely something to have checked out.

Since on MMS the kind of blood I pass (having Ulcerative colitis) has changed a

bit. It is

more clotted and dark red anywhere from the size of a pea to that of a nickel. I

wondered

what may have caused this. I've seen this before during flare ups but not in

this amount. I

decided to day to stop taking MMS because I felt like it was irritating my large

intestine/colon too much and because I have felt nothing but dark energy since

taking it.

Not sure why - at first I attributed it to a detox reaction and I'm not sure it

wasn't that, but

it was causing me to feel depressed because my symptoms were worsening and my

quality of life seriously diminishing. I really wanted to follow thru on this

but did not get

past 10 drops. I'm still considering going to 5 drops 2x daily but for now am

enjoying

feeling somewhat normal again.

andra

--- In , " Gaiacita " <gaiacita@...>

wrote:

>

> Passing bright red blood is usually from external or internal hemoroids or

> even diverticular pouches. But dark blood, especially black blood, is

> internal bleeding. Not a good thing and a person should go to the doctor

> immediately.

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

>

> I have internal hemoroids,and there are times I pass blood. So unless there

is a LOT and

it's very red, I don't get too concerned. However, I don't feel that MMS

contributes to this

at all, unless it maybe occurs due to irritation from herx. I'd say cut back a

couple of

drops. But I am not a Dr. I hope this clears up soonest for you. C

>

Guest guest

With all you are saying about how you feel when on MMS, I would seriously think about not taking it. This does not mean you can't still get the benefits of MMS though. If you are taking AMMS (activated MMS) and feeling this way I'd stop that and start taking straight MMS. You can put drops of straight, unactivated MMS directly into your water, or juice, and you will get the same benefit as AMMS, just not as quickly. There are a couple of people on the other list (don't know if they are here) that take straight MMS in their drinks and find that they get the benefit without the unpleasantness of the side effects, although they do reach a point where they will still get diarrhea when they use too many drops at one time!

So it seems that the MMS will activate in your body, just not as quickly as activating outside your body. The body is allowed to make the AMMS as it needs to, at a gentler rate. It might be worth experimenting with.

Samala,

You are right. This is definitely something to have checked out.

Guest guest

At 10:19 PM 18/04/2008, Gaiacita wrote: " You can put

drops of straight, unactivated MMS directly into your water, or juice,

and you will get the same benefit as AMMS, just not as

quickly. "

Thanks for your suggestion . I read that too but chose to

continue with the AMMS protocol. I did also start adding UMMS

(unactivated MMS) to my water but it tasted metallic to me. That

may have been due to the dose of AMMS I was taking at the time

(mobilising metals?). I may yet go to the UMMS but for now I'm

going to continue as I am.

I am adding UMMS to my dogs' water though. I would give them the

AMMS but I'm not sure how to get it into them. I tried giving it to

them via syringe (without needle) into their mouths but they just made it

too hard for me so I gave up. It would have taken a quite a lot of

time to get 1/3 glass of MMS/water into them both.

Thanks........LD

Guest guest

I give both my dogs and my cats AMMS. Simple. Mix up the AMMS but do not add water, then put the AMMS into their favorite treat food. For my dogs this is anything humans eat. Lol For the cats this is tuna in water. I put a bit of tuna in their dish, stir in the AMMS--it turns the tuna brown, but the cats don't care. Set that in front of them and they gobble it up, because otherwise they rarely get tuna. So it is a big treat and they could care less what is mixed in with it. You just need to find something your dog really likes.

For cats it is 1 drop MMS and 5 drops citric, for the dogs it is 3 drops MMS per 25 pounds of weight and the correct number of acid drops.

Samala,

I am adding UMMS to my dogs' water though. I would give them the AMMS but I'm not sure how to get it into them. I tried giving it to them via syringe (without needle) into their mouths but they just made it too hard for me so I gave up. It would have taken a quite a lot of time to get 1/3 glass of MMS/water into them both.

Guest guest

At 10:35 PM 19/04/2008, you wrote: " Mix up the AMMS but

do not add water, then put the AMMS into their favorite treat food. ..

for the dogs it is 3 drops MMS per 25 pounds of weight and the correct

number of acid drops.

Thanks . I never thought of putting it in food. How did

you learn putting it in the food was ok?

Thanks....LD