RemedySpot.com

MMS and Candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L

is helping as well. Thoughts?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

i would guess its fungal yeast mold related. i have put the mms on skin & silver did you try cream of tarter in water on an empty gut? roger Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that

conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

, Several people recommended cream of tartar specifically when I asked about yeast a couple of months ago (plus, many have posted about it) but I never got around to ordering some. It's definitely on my imminent list now. I haven't tried MMS and haven't ordered the silver yet, but I might try the MMS or the DMSO (or both) if the condition doesn't get better. (It's not that irksome so that's why I've left it be so far.) Thanks, RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: i would guess its fungal yeast mold related. i have put the mms on skin & silver did you try cream of tarter in water on an empty gut? roger Dilworth <rogerdil > wrote: In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I

did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

--

[ ] MMS and Candida

In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida.

Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.)

And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts?

Guest guest

I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

--

[ ] MMS and Candida

In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida.

Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.)

And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts?

Guest guest

I had rashes in armpit, sides, hips,groin, back of neck, thought it was

candida/toxins but

its something called erythrasma - a cornybacterium infection. I left it for too

long and it

spread. It was itchy, pimply, reddish brown, dry, scaly.I used a bacterial

cream and

penecillin which has so far worked and it's fading....

jo--- In , Dilworth

<rogerdil@...>

wrote:

>

> In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner

of my right

armpit that smelled " yeasty. " I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin.

The rash

didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then

that

conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was

using as the

activator) was pro-Candida.

>

> Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the

corner of my

left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S

mentioned it in a

post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract].

So my

question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly

anti-Candida

so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.)

>

> And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against

Candida and that

the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts?

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now.

>

Guest guest

Hi , I forgot to mention that the second time I got this armpit rash, I was using lemon juice as the activator. Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin? Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead. I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief. Take care, Poole Family <lipoole@...> wrote: I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS. -- [ ] MMS and Candida In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was

discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Jo, That's awful. I'm glad it's fading. I looked up erythrasma as well as pictures of it, but I'm not sure that's what I have. The rash on my armpit was reddish, not reddish-brown and it didn't resemble erythrasma. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8@...> wrote: I had rashes in armpit, sides, hips,groin, back of neck, thought it

was candida/toxins but its something called erythrasma - a cornybacterium infection. I left it for too long and it spread. It was itchy, pimply, reddish brown, dry, scaly.I used a bacterial cream and penecillin which has so far worked and it's fading....jo>> In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida.> > Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I

did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.)> > And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts?> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

I can't say much about this rash, because I have had zero experience with it. But it seems like a few members are getting it under their arm pits. This is a major lymph gland area--and many times during serious detoxing, stuff comes out there. Might be something to think about. Perhaps use some drawing salves (clay based maybe) for at least 20 minutes a day, as it takes 20 minutes for the blood to circulate through the body.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin?

Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead.

I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief.

Guest guest

This is something I have been wondering about because during this same time, I also had a swelling behind one ear. It was puffy like it was fluid-filled. I kept putting wild oil of oregano on it, but it took a couple weeks to go down. So, perhaps I am detoxing. If it was candida, it seems like the oil of oregano would have taken care of the armpit rash by now, but I don't know for sure. I'll have to look into the clay. Thanks!

--

Re: [ ] MMS and Candida

I can't say much about this rash, because I have had zero experience with it. But it seems like a few members are getting it under their arm pits. This is a major lymph gland area--and many times during serious detoxing, stuff comes out there. Might be something to think about. Perhaps use some drawing salves (clay based maybe) for at least 20 minutes a day, as it takes 20 minutes for the blood to circulate through the body.

Samala,

Guest guest

Thanks, . I'll have to give the lemon a try just to see what happens. Great that the DMSO was so effective for you.

--

Re: [ ] MMS and Candida

Hi ,

I forgot to mention that the second time I got this armpit rash, I was using lemon juice as the activator. Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin?

Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead.

I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief.

Take care,

Guest guest

" Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is " drawing " the yeast

out through the skin? Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters

yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead. "

I use the citric acid. Jim Humble recommends it in place of apple

cider vinegar if one has yeast issues. Mind you, Jim's not a

medical researcher or doctor so, although I think he's right about how

MMS works, I'm not sure he knows much about how it works in all our

bodies, given the complexity of the issues (one thing is for sure, many

of us cannot take 15 drops and be cured within a short space of time like

those with Malaria - my own experience with it has been 'interesting' to

say the least). Does the lemon juice have something else in it

besides the citric acid which combats the citric acid fostering the

yeast?

I get something that is possibly a yeast thing being drawn out through

the skin no matter what treatment I've taken, including MMS. It's a

greasy, smelly sweat which burns the skin quite badly. I don't

sweat at all otherwise so this is not a normal sweat. It only ever

appears in the creases of the body where it's harder for something to dry

out, arm pits, under breasts, etc. It clears up in about a day with

Nizoral 2% cream and putting a tissue or soft cloth over it to stop the

excretion staying on the skin, and it doesn't come back again for a

while. I suspect that it is happening in other sections of the body

but because the air gets to those easier whatever it is coming out,

doesn't get a chance to burn the skin. After I've been on whatever

treatment I'm using at the time, it stops so I guess a point is reached

where it is either gone altogether or is not so abundant that it can't

come out via other excretion pathways. I have lymphedema in the

legs so perhaps that contributes in some way. The lymphedema is

thought to be due to the large cysts on my ovaries blocking the lymph

flow so I don't know how that affects the rest of the body.

Best wishes.......LD

Guest guest

Hi , I don't know anything about salves except hearing JH talk about black salve. I suppose you are talking about French Green Clay and the like that one can use externally? Although the DMSO has worked so far, I wouldn't mind having an alternative. Thanks, Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: I can't say much about this rash, because I have had zero experience with it. But it seems like a few members are getting it under their arm pits. This is a major lymph gland area--and many times during serious detoxing, stuff comes out there. Might be something to think about. Perhaps use some drawing salves (clay based maybe) for at least 20 minutes a day, as it takes 20 minutes for the blood to circulate through the body. Samala, -------Original Message------- Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin? Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead. I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief.

Guest guest

Oh, absolutely not black salve. I mean aclay salve. Clay mixed with water is fine by itself, but there are many others you can use. Just Google herbal drawing salves. You can also even use something as grated potatoes. You are just looking for something to help the lymph get the toxins out.

renee

I don't know anything about salves except hearing JH talk about black salve. I suppose you are talking about French Green Clay and the like that one can use externally? Although the DMSO has worked so far, I wouldn't mind having an alternative.

Guest guest

, Oh, believe me, I know not to use black salve, I don't want a hole in my armpit :-) I think I'll get some French Green Clay - something I can use externally and internally as well. Thanks, Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: Oh, absolutely not black salve. I mean aclay salve. Clay mixed with water is fine by itself, but there are many others you can use. Just Google herbal drawing salves. You can also even use something as grated potatoes. You are just looking for something to help the lymph get the toxins out. renee -------Original Message------- I don't know anything about salves except hearing JH talk about black salve. I suppose you are talking about French Green Clay and the like that one can use externally? Although the DMSO has worked so far, I wouldn't mind having an alternative.

Guest guest

Hi-

Well, here's my 2 cents. My first inclination would be to leave it alone and let

your body do

the healing. (keep it dry with a non-talc powder) My second choice would be to

use

grapefruit seed extract diluted in spring water and wash the area, then dry it.

Do this twice

a day. I think french green clay will really irritate the area further and that

this is not a

good idea. Grapefruit seed extract by Nutribiotic in the liquid form is a

wonderful

antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and I have had much success with it over

the past 18

years both personally and with my clients. This is the kind way to treat your

situation. I

think you're asking for more problems with the clay which can be very

aggressive. I love

clay but not for this use. Don't be so eager to draw it out. It has it's own

natural course.

The GSE will help to dissolve the fungus if that's what it is. Be sure not to

use a strength

too high and dilute the liquid GSE. It's very potent and you don't need much so

create a

dilution. A little is very strong. If you put it directly on the skin it will

burn. This stuff is

amazing! It is the primary way I healed myself of systemic candida back in 1990

(I took it

internally)

andra : )

> Oh, absolutely not black salve. I mean aclay salve. Clay

mixed with water is

fine by itself, but there are many others you can use. Just Google herbal

drawing salves.

You can also even use something as grated potatoes. You are just looking for

something

to help the lymph get the toxins out.

>

> renee

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I don't know anything about salves except hearing JH talk about black salve.

I suppose

you are talking about French Green Clay and the like that one can use

externally?

Although the DMSO has worked so far, I wouldn't mind having an alternative.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

now.

>

Guest guest

Also, Sonne's 7 detoxificant (clay) is an excellent product to take internally

while we're all

destryoying stuff either taking MMS or whatever. It comes in a bottle. I think

if you take

this internally and use the GSE topically you'll be really helping your body

release the

toxins without doing any damage.

A.

> Oh, absolutely not black salve. I mean aclay salve. Clay

mixed with water is

fine by itself, but there are many others you can use. Just Google herbal

drawing salves.

You can also even use something as grated potatoes. You are just looking for

something

to help the lymph get the toxins out.

>

> renee

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I don't know anything about salves except hearing JH talk about black salve.

I suppose

you are talking about French Green Clay and the like that one can use

externally?

Although the DMSO has worked so far, I wouldn't mind having an alternative.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

now.

>

Guest guest

Good idea. It does seem as if things get better quicker if you help the body as much as possible to get the toxins out. Mms kills but it doesn,t support the body. A person needs to do both.

Oh, believe me, I know not to use black salve, I don't want a hole in my armpit :-) I think I'll get some French Green Clay - something I can use externally and internally as well.

Guest guest

andra, Thanks for your input. I'm using Agrisept-L, which is partly a liquid GSE, internally. I might try that externally as a back-up for DMSO the next time a rash rears its ugly head. As for internal use, I'm still a little confused about the relative merits of the bentonite, FGC and azomite - there seems to be advocates of each. I took bentonite a few years ago and didn't notice much, but I wasn't really following any real health protocol, so I guess I can't totally go by that. I'd appreciate more feedback on the FGC/bentonite/azomite "debate" from you or anyone else. Thanks, beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: Hi-Well, here's my 2 cents. My first inclination would be to leave it alone and let your body do the healing. (keep it dry with a non-talc powder) My second choice would be to use grapefruit seed extract diluted in spring water and wash the area, then dry it. Do this twice a day. I think french green clay will really irritate the area further and that this is not a good idea. Grapefruit seed extract by Nutribiotic in the liquid form is a wonderful antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and I have had much success with it over the past 18 years both personally and with my clients. This is the kind way to treat your situation. I think you're asking for more problems with the clay which can be very aggressive. I love clay but not for this use. Don't be so

eager to draw it out. It has it's own natural course. The GSE will help to dissolve the fungus if that's what it is. Be sure not to use a strength too high and dilute the liquid GSE. It's very potent and you don't need much so create a dilution. A little is very strong. If you put it directly on the skin it will burn. This stuff is amazing! It is the primary way I healed myself of systemic candida back in 1990 (I took it internally)andra : ) .

Guest guest

My favorite bentonite clay internal product is Sonne's 7 Detoxificant. I have

had great

success with this product. I am starting to use it again today along with the

wheat grass

juice. I will take the wheat grass in the morning and possibly a little in the

early afternoon

and the sonne's before I go to bed. You don't want to mix the clay with other

supplements

because like psyllium, the clay will cause the colon to clean house pretty

quickly. So, take

supplements much earlier in the day then clean sweep in the evening with the

sonne's.

As I have mentioned on previous posts, I'm someone who recovered from a myriad

of

illnesses I had all at once back in 1990 which included chronic fatigue

syndrome, systemic

candida, epstein barr virus, cytomygalovirus, arthritis and environmental

illness to name a

few all at once. Sonne's 7 helped to clear out toxins while I did many things to

cleanse my

system.

andra

> Hi-

> Well, here's my 2 cents. My first inclination would be to leave it alone and

let your body

do the healing. (keep it dry with a non-talc powder) My second choice would be

to use

grapefruit seed extract diluted in spring water and wash the area, then dry it.

Do this twice

a day. I think french green clay will really irritate the area further and that

this is not a

good idea. Grapefruit seed extract by Nutribiotic in the liquid form is a

wonderful

antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and I have had much success with it over

the past 18

years both personally and with my clients. This is the kind way to treat your

situation. I

think you're asking for more problems with the clay which can be very

aggressive. I love

> clay but not for this use. Don't be so eager to draw it out. It has it's own

natural course.

The GSE will help to dissolve the fungus if that's what it is. Be sure not to

use a strength

too high and dilute the liquid GSE. It's very potent and you don't need much so

create a

dilution. A little is very strong. If you put it directly on the skin it will

burn. This stuff is

> amazing! It is the primary way I healed myself of systemic candida back in

1990 (I took

it internally)

>

> andra : )

>

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

now.

>

Guest guest

OK the only thing Bentonite clay on our property does is bog our truck down when we spin in winter!

Can someone give me a site to read on it as we have tons of it and they even mine it across the hwy.

Lynn

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIV“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA

Guest guest

andra where do you get that Sonne's7 Detoxificant and how do you get your wheat grass? Thanks Dougbeyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: My favorite bentonite clay internal product is Sonne's 7 Detoxificant. I have had great success with this product. I am starting to use it again today along with the wheat grass juice. I will take the wheat grass in the morning and possibly a little in the early afternoon and the sonne's before I go to bed. You don't want to mix the clay with other supplements because like

psyllium, the clay will cause the colon to clean house pretty quickly. So, take supplements much earlier in the day then clean sweep in the evening with the sonne's.As I have mentioned on previous posts, I'm someone who recovered from a myriad of illnesses I had all at once back in 1990 which included chronic fatigue syndrome, systemic candida, epstein barr virus, cytomygalovirus, arthritis and environmental illness to name a few all at once. Sonne's 7 helped to clear out toxins while I did many things to cleanse my system.andra> Hi-> Well, here's my 2 cents. My first inclination would be to leave it alone and let your body do the healing. (keep it dry with a non-talc powder) My second choice would be to use grapefruit seed extract diluted in spring water and wash the area, then dry it. Do this twice a day. I think french green clay will really irritate the area further and that this is not a good idea. Grapefruit seed extract by Nutribiotic in

the liquid form is a wonderful antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and I have had much success with it over the past 18 years both personally and with my clients. This is the kind way to treat your situation. I think you're asking for more problems with the clay which can be very aggressive. I love > clay but not for this use. Don't be so eager to draw it out. It has it's own natural course. The GSE will help to dissolve the fungus if that's what it is. Be sure not to use a strength too high and dilute the liquid GSE. It's very potent and you don't need much so create a dilution. A little is very strong. If you put it directly on the skin it will burn. This stuff is > amazing! It is the primary way I healed myself of systemic candida back in 1990 (I took it internally)> > andra : )> > > .> > > > > >

---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

andra, you recommeded the Sonne's 7 bentonite, would you also take the azomite? Doug in Durhambeyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: My favorite bentonite clay internal product is Sonne's 7 Detoxificant. I have had great success with this product. I am starting to use it again today along with the wheat grass juice. I will take the wheat grass in the morning and possibly a little in the early afternoon and the sonne's before I go to bed. You don't want to mix the clay with other supplements because like

psyllium, the clay will cause the colon to clean house pretty quickly. So, take supplements much earlier in the day then clean sweep in the evening with the sonne's.As I have mentioned on previous posts, I'm someone who recovered from a myriad of illnesses I had all at once back in 1990 which included chronic fatigue syndrome, systemic candida, epstein barr virus, cytomygalovirus, arthritis and environmental illness to name a few all at once. Sonne's 7 helped to clear out toxins while I did many things to cleanse my system.andra> Hi-> Well, here's my 2 cents. My first inclination would be to leave it alone and let your body do the healing. (keep it dry with a non-talc powder) My second choice would be to use grapefruit seed extract diluted in spring water and wash the area, then dry it. Do this twice a day. I think french green clay will really irritate the area further and that this is not a good idea. Grapefruit seed extract by Nutribiotic in

the liquid form is a wonderful antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and I have had much success with it over the past 18 years both personally and with my clients. This is the kind way to treat your situation. I think you're asking for more problems with the clay which can be very aggressive. I love > clay but not for this use. Don't be so eager to draw it out. It has it's own natural course. The GSE will help to dissolve the fungus if that's what it is. Be sure not to use a strength too high and dilute the liquid GSE. It's very potent and you don't need much so create a dilution. A little is very strong. If you put it directly on the skin it will burn. This stuff is > amazing! It is the primary way I healed myself of systemic candida back in 1990 (I took it internally)> > andra : )> > > .> > > > > >

---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Are you telling me if I dig up the bentonite clay light yellowish color that is on my property and eat some it night it will cure all my ailments? Or just really, really clean out my colon? Maybe I need to find someone to dig it up for me and sell it. LOL

Lynn

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIV“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA